Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Somaliland Get your own freaking name!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Waa wax ****** oo anyway aad ula hadashid wali soo taagan

Sheekada alwaax waa dhaaftay, darbi shub eh waaye...Weee...

Dadka cuqdad baa waligood ka buuxdee allaha ufududeeyo walaaleheen... :D

[ January 24, 2008, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

The Zack   

ok why don't they just use their clan name as their country name, so the citizens of that country would be I****"s I think that would be good idea.

Xudeedi   

It used to be called Somalileen.

I used to hear this word in a long time. The Somalilander is rather weird. Somalileen is a popular etymology from the people of that region. War waa Somalileen ninkaasi. Oday Somalileen ah baa halkaa yimid, to write few examples.

Khalaf   

its not weird, but rather umm dumb....makhhirian whatever that means...but at least its a creative name and makes logical sense if you were seeking "independence" from an entity to also seek "independence" from its name. i know since the fall of the somali state and civil war every little clan claims its little tuloo and stamps a name on it but the other names are creative at least ya dig....if want beg the world community to separate from Somalia then do so under a different name. smarter policy i say.

wa salamun

Aflaagada meesha ka socota looma dulqaadan karo. Not now, not awal or tomorrow. Dadka afxumada wado wey isgaran doonaan la islaaha, but if ay saan kusii socoto, we have no choice but to either edit and close this thread.

Reminder, this is a moderated forum with clear Rules.

Kuwa isku sii diraayana, isku juq juqleynaayana walaalaheen, iyagana waxaa u sheegi lahaa meesha moora ciyaal inay ahayn ee ciyaalnimada iska saara.

Ibtisam   

I believe I made myself clear and broke it down to you several times KK. Take it how you like it, it cannot be any more clear or simpler! :rolleyes: Your last few threads are about my tendency or habits, ignorance etc. Regardless of your views on that front, it has nothing to do with the topic I originally called you on, and which you seem to want to avoid at all cost now. Therefore I will conclude you understand you previous error, and instead of just admitting the absurdity and stupidinimo of the thread, you are instead trying to claw back via personalising and changing the course of the thread. I will not entertain you in this respect. If you have nothing more to add to the TOPIC, then this little sheeko wee daamate. One can only hope that you will not come with those same flawed logic in public again. :cool:

But then again caqli xumantu waa daalashu, there just aint helping some. :cool:

Kool_Kat   

MMA, hayeh, habeen baaradaa iin laa guureeyo maabiilaawday? Intee kaa baahday laabadaan baari, sow tan mooday Somalidii ladhahaayay South kay ka qexeenoo Northka bay 'refugee' ka yihiin inaa ka qeyb gashay? LOOOOOOOL...Qaxootilee iga dheh... :D:D Hadabo lasoco Quebec qaxooti ma qaadanoyso any more, just FYI... :D

i know since the fall of the somali state and civil war every little clan claims its little tuloo and stamps a name on it but the other names are creative at least ya dig

Khalafoow eedo, waax faahan meesha maajiree maaxaaba 'creative' nimo laa iislaa gaaraa *Wink Wink* :D:D

Dadka afxumada wado wey isgaran doonaan la islaaha, but if ay saan kusii socoto, we have no choice but to either edit and close this thread.

Haye haye@Miskiin MacSokor.

Marka hore, "we" da aa meesha kusoo qoreyso iska saar. Aniga iyo aniga dheh, inta aad "we, we" meelaha kusoo sawirto sida aad umoodo art gaboobay.

Marka ku xigda, waxaan ku iri hadalka aan hada ka dib ku dhihi doono, sifiican u aqri and aadna u fahan, because mar danbe makugu celinaayo.

This thread is 5 pages long, I caught up with it when it was on page 3, and all the way from page 3 to 5 it was still a battle ground, and it took you now to open your eyes and to find a way to end it with handadaad.

I guess rif jaceyl inta ay kuu geesatay baad finally sheekada kula xumaatay, either way, you are about 4 pages too late.

Hadii run run kaaga tahay, mar hore aad dhihilaheed, nac nacda hala joojiyo, no wonder no one takes you serious.

War qol aan xeraa aad sheegtee, qolka oo dhan madaxa saaaro, but aan arko meesha ay taas ugeyso.

PS:Nephy, lol@u, I knew inaad sida haba haba igu soo ordi laheed, so waxaan ubadaley diifka

Originally posted by Khalaf:

i know since the fall of the somali state and civil war every little clan claims its little tuloo and stamps a name on it

Don't confuse SL with your puntland. The Name Somaliland is a lot older than Somalia.

Ibtisam   

^^^Maaxaad laa qoosli adigu?

AfricaOwn:

If I remember correctly the name is derived from the Land of Punt mentioned by ancient Egyptian sources, so both you and Khalaf are wrong. Please don’t feel you have to sink to their level by make equally false claims. According to Egyptian sources, the land of Pun was abundant in many exotic products, such as gold, aromatic resins, African blackwood, ebony, ivory, slaves and wild animals.

Gediid   

A blind man by some miracle had his eyesight for only a few seconds.The first thing he saw was a rat.Intaas marku arkey ayuu hadana idhiihii dam noqdeen.Maalintaas wixii ka dambeysey wax kasta oo loo sheego wuxuu odhan jirey is it bigger or smaller than a rat....

Somalinimada la sheegayo meeshey ka timid waxaa fiicnaan laheyd qof kasta in uu marka hore barto.The history of Somalis from the very mention of that word till today kuwa kor u qaada iyo kuwa xaarka ku masaxo barta.History of Somalis meeshey ka timid iyo meeshii lagu tilmaayey marki horena barta.Ha noqon the blind man wax kasta jiirka ku tiilmaamyey.Ignorance is a bliss baan maqli jirey but for some folks waa lifelong bliss bey ila tahay.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ is it bigger than a rat!. Sorry I said from what I remember (hearing/reading) is it incorrect?

@ Che:

So you quoted him because you felt ticklish? Beenbaadniida? :D