Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Memorial for the First SNM Shahiid in 1983

me   

^ I let you go because you had weekend :D

Norf, Somalinimo also means defending your country against all enemies internal aswell as external.

SNM was an internal enemy of our country.

The SNA was right to engage the SNM and defeat it.

N.O.R.F   

The enemy of Somalia was Mr Siyaad Barre! Maybe if Mr Barre had some 'somalinimo' in him he would not have had all tribes trying to over throw him.

If you want someone to blame then blame Barre. Full stop.

Mise everyone else is wrong and Barre was right?

going home now :D

The Xabash on the other hand are invaders occupying our land and killing our brothers and sisters.

Isn't the TFG's forces are the somali national army now ?? ,, isn't the government of Somalia asked ethiopia to help them secure the country ?? didn't they say they are leaving and don't have any interest of somalia's occupation ??

The TFG is the reall government in Somalia and they have the right to secure Mogadishu from the ICU which is an internal enemy supported by Eritrea ......

Now ,, don't tell me you are against this :D

Or you will avoid this as usual ?? :D

me   

No allot of people were right, they didn't get the chance to lead our country.

But if we compare the rebels with Siyad barre, I rather have Siyads rule then the rebel anarchy and allot of Somalis agree with me on that.

me   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: The Xabash on the other hand are invaders occupying our land and killing our brothers and sisters.

Isn't the TFG's forces are the somali national army now ?? ,, isn't the government of Somalia asked ethiopia to help them secure the country ?? didn't they say they are leaving and don't have any interest of somalia's occupation ??

The TFG is the reall government in Somalia and they have the right to secure Mogadishu from the ICU which is an internal enemy supported by Eritrea ......

Now ,, don't tell me you are against this
:D

Or you will avoid this as usual ??
:DThe TFG might be the only official government of Somalia, but they are an Xabash puppet. They are not independant and they lack credibility/legitimacy within the country

The GSDR on the other hand was independant and was recognized by its own people are the legitamate government of the country.

Again you compare oranges and banana's.

Now you are shooting your feet sxb as you say to the people :D

Haye ,,,,,,,, and who recognized the SNM marka ?? not its people ??

who killed my own uncle in Jazeera beach ??

who murdered my relatives and family ??

N.O.R.F   

Me,

Barre's Barbarians killed innocents people

TFG/Ethios killed innocent people

SNM killed innocents people

others killed innocents people

None of them were justified in killing innocents and none of them can be 'excused'.

Wrong is wrong saxib. No need to be selective about it.

me   

Who murdered my uncle in his house in shacabka?

Who murdered my Family in Hargeysa?

You tell me that sxb.

You can not come here to me defending the SNM and the secessionists and then try to demonize Siyad Barre. You need to come clean sxb only then will we get somewhere.

Siyad Barre didn't targer civilians because of clan, the SNM did. You remmeber the thousands xabadi keentays in Muqdisho after 1988, would they flee to xamar if the regime was targeting people because of clan?

Well, the somali government did ...... as you were not there when you asked them they told you SNM did ........... as simple as that.

I lived and grew up in Shacabka and SNM did not even come to that area ....... dadka been ha u sheegin sxb.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Me,

Barre's Barbarians killed innocents people

TFG/Ethios killed innocent people

SNM killed innocents people

others killed innocents people

None of them were justified in killing innocents and none of them can be 'excused'.

Wrong is wrong saxib. No need to be selective about it.

Tell that to the shahiids, the saints and the martyrs sxb and those that glorify the killers.

me   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Well, the somali government did ...... as you were not there when you asked them they told you SNM did ........... as simple as that.

I lived and grew up in Shacabka and SNM did not even come to that area ....... dadka been ha u sheegin sxb.

His family was there to witness it sxb.

EDIT: I don't expect you to desert your shahiids now sxb.

unless he was a government general ,, there were a lot of assasinations even before the 1988 and i know that. But civilian , HELL NO ! !

I CHALLENGE YOU ON THAT SXB .............

to you YES ,,,,,,,,,, to me no one call tell me about where i lived and what i witnessed.

If you tell me the name and the exact location in the Shacabka i think i will know them very well. if you can't say here feel free to PM me.