Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Memorial for the First SNM Shahiid in 1983

Red sea "yes Riyaale was part of the barre regime and so are many others in Somaliland including many from your own home region in particular Aadan Cade who is from Xudun"

red sea, sheekado maha rer Xudun v.s. rer Hargeisa. It is a fact that the government, or Said Barre as you put was not the only target of the SNM but also clans in the north. it is also a fact that the government killed people in its fight against that rebel movement. For you to celebrate these rebels as protectors while putting as side that fact that they killed people because of their clan is the same as the people of awdal, sool, sanaag celebrating thee government for protecting them forgeting that the government might have killed people. its no secret that the SNM has killed civilians in cities, i need no proof of it, my family in the ceerigaabo district. those family members killed others in that same district. that difference is, red sea, you celebrate the people who did that, i don't. how can you not see the hypocrisy of asking these people to a common administration while at the same time celebrating the people who have murdered their families.

where are those SSDF, USC, SNF, ETC ... ????

Only SNM is celebrating its success ,, the rest are crying coz there have nothing to celebrate ,,, nothing at all.

It is tomorrow ,, Rayaale can simply go and raggii Qoodha ahaa can easily come back ,,, then i'm waiting to hear you ......

RedSea   

Jacaylbaro.

SSDF=AY(xabashi dabo dhilif).

USC( Qaybdiid, Yalaxow and other warlords) also xabashi bend overs.

SNF=Barre Hiiraale( member of the dabo dhilif group).

The snm carried weapons when they needed to, put it down when they needed not. On the other hand those soup letters of thugs are still killing innocent civilians in worst ways than ever. Like heading the Xabashi invasion iyo wixii lamid ah. And Naxar Nugaleed had the guts to say they have sense..sense my foot man.

By the way Naxar. I don't have the time to read the gibberish you have scripted above. It's total junk. Xagaas iyo rcycle ka uqaad>>>> :rolleyes: