Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Memorial for the First SNM Shahiid in 1983

SDWO (Hargeisa 05/08/07) Maxamed Aar oo ka tirsan Qurbojooga Somaliland ee degan dalka Ingiriiska ayaa dalka yimid markii ugu horeysay tan iyo dagaaladii 88kii.

Maxamed Aar waxa uu ka tirsanaa mujaahidiintii xaq u dirirkii SNM. Maxamed Cabdillahi – Maxamed Aar Wuxuu ahaa gudooomiyahii hore ee Xisbiga Kulmiye ee UK.

Munaasibad xus Taallo loogu samaynayey Mujaahid Xasan Saleeban oo ahaa korneylkii u horeeyay ee u shihiiday xaq u dirirkii SNM ee dib u xoreyntii Somaliland 28kii May 1983 ayaa waxa soo agaasimay Mujaahid Maxamed Aar. Alla ha u naxariistee Mujaahid Xasan Saleebaan waxa uu ku shahiiday goobta taalada laga dhisay oo ah Bali-Cabane.

Munaasibadan taallada loogu dhisayey Mujaahid Xasan Saleebaan waxa dadka ka soo qaybgalay ka mid ahaa, Mujaahid Ibraahim Cabdilaahi Xuseen - Ibraahin Dhegoweyne, Muj. Cabdiraxaman Aw Cali Faarax, Mujaahid Maxamed Weerar, Mujaahid Nakruuma, Mujaahid Mustafe Xasan Nuur, Mujaahid Ismaaciil Maxamed Gadiid, Mujaahid Khaliil Cismaan Saban iyo Mujaahidiin kale oo badan.

Waxa kale oo munaasibadan taalada lagu dhisayey ka soo qayb galay, Wasiirka Arimaha Dibada Cabdillahi Maxamed Ducaale, Wasiirka Dibudejinta Abshir, Axmed Muxumed Madar oo ahaa dhalinyaradii UFO, Agaasimaha TV ga Qaranka, TV ga madaxabanaan iyo wargeysayada ka soo baxa Hargeysa.

Mujaahidiintii iyo masuuliyiintii ka soo qaybgashay munaasibadan dhagaxdhiga taalada Mujaahid Maxamed Saleebaan ayaa hadlo kooban halkaas ka soo jeediyay. Iyadoo halkaasna loogu duceeyay inuu dhamaan u naxariisto mujaahidiint

Munaasibad kale oo balaadhan oo uu agaasinkeeda leeyahey Muj Maxamed-Aar ayaa mujaahidiintu berri oo Isniin ah ku qaban doonaan Geed Deeble iyagoo duco ugu tegi doona qabuurahii lagu aasay mujaahidiintii tirada badnaa ee ay ka mid ahaayeen Alla ha u naxariistee Mujaahid Maxamed Xasan (Gacma Dheere) iyo Mujaahid Axamed Daahir (AxmedDhagax).

Hargeisa SDWO News Desk

me   

He was kulmis right? send by the xabash to destabalize his nation? betrayed his nation and collaborated with the enemy in a time of war, I wonder what jacaylbaro will say about folks who will be 'remmembering' AY and calling him halyay.

Originally posted by me:

He was kulmis right?

No, he was SNM

send by the xabash to destabalize his nation? betrayed his nation and collaborated with the enemy in a time of war,

Any proof ????????

me   

Call them SNM, SSDF, USC they where all kulmis and the fact that they were armed, trained and supported by the xabash tells it all. So yes he was a daba-dh*lif of the xabash, no cement block will change that.

me   

jacaylbaro, my ideal doesn't need selling, its common sense. united your strong, divided you fall.

The animosity between Somalis is nothing compared to the hatred our enemies have for us. Our enemies want to destroy us and those that want to divide us are collaborators of our enemies. A 6 year old child can tell you that.

When Somaliweyn looks back at these days, they will be remmembered as the dark ages of Somaliweyn. No one will remmember the collaborator that you started this thread for nor all the other collaborators. There is no doubt that Somaliweyn will rise its a matter of time hombre ;)

why you changing the topic bal ??

you accused someone of being dabodhilif, collaborating with the enemy and betraying his nation ............ i need a proof sxb.

talk is cheap these days ........

me   

Talk has always been cheap and may it forever be cheap.

The guy was SNM>>>>SNM was sponsored by the Ethiopians>>>>> Somalia and Ethiopia were at war with each other >>>>>>that makes the SNM collaborators>>>They betrayed their nation>>collaborated with the enemy>>>>worked for the enemy>>>>that makes them dabo-dhil*f.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by me:

Talk has always been cheap and may it forever be cheap.

The guy was SNM>>>>SNM was sponsored by the Ethiopians>>>>> Somalia and Ethiopia were at war with each other >>>>>>that makes the SNM collaborators>>>They betrayed their nation>>collaborated with the enemy>>>>worked for the enemy>>>>that makes them dabo-dhil*f.

The SNM destroyed Siyad's military just for the heck of it miya?

me   

SNM didn't destroy Siyad barre's army stop dreaming hombre. We have discussed this before SNM was defeated. However SNM (and like minded traitors) succeeded in destroying the Somali social fabric by their use of clannism as a political weapon.

N.O.R.F   

LoL@SNM being defeated.

you didnt answer my question,,,,

Was there such a thing as a 'Somali social fabric' before 1988? If so, do explain,,,,,