Sign in to follow this  
Fazliyah

Breast Reduction/tips,ideas

NGONGE   

A former colleague had one of those done. She was off on holiday for a couple of weeks and, when she returned, I casually asked (as you do) how her holiday went.

'I had my breasts reduced' she said.

'Hmmmm' said I.

'Is it not noticeable?' she asked.

'I can't really tell. I am not in the habit of checking out people's breasts' I replied, whilst hoping she would believe the lie.

'My back used to kill me but now I feel very light and free' she said.

'Good for you' I encouragingly said.

'The added benefit of course, is that I will not have to worry about you men staring at my chest anymore' she added with a smile.

'I never, ever looked at your chest' I protested.

'Why not? Was it too big and ugly?' she asked.

'You're trying to trap me' I said.

'Only someone guilty would worry about being trapped' she giggled.

'Lets end this conversation. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable' I said.

'Not as uncomfortable as me, mate. I'm the one that had her breasts gutted like a coconut's shell' she retorted.

'Well, yeah, hope you get better soon' I said.

'I can't feel my nipples you know' she said.

I grunted in embarrassment.

'No. It's not what you think. I'm talking about actual feeling' she added.

I grunted some more.

'I'm not sure if I'll enjoy breastfeeding when the time comes' she said.

'Speak to your doctor' I dismissively said.

'I did. He says it will be ok' she replied.

'Well that's that then. Anyway, tell me, what else did you get up to during you holiday' I said.

'I went on a date' She replied smiling.

'Anyone nice' I absent-mindedly asked.

'My breast doctor' She shyly said.

(This is a true story. The relationship didn't last). :D

Pucca   

if you're looking for someone to share their experience with you, you wont find it here. I doubt anyone did it and if they did, they wouldnt share their story.

and if you're looking for someone to give you the green light and say its halaal, seek a carab sheikh. Whatever you do, dont ask a somali sheikh...there's not enough reasons to make him tell you "go ahead, you're in pain and should do whatever you can to ease your pain". Oh and do mention the pain and discomfort and add that it draws too much attention dispite being covered up...the carab sheikh will pull out some hadith for sure.

oh and if you're just looking for info on the process, the pros and cons and the sideffect...talk to your doctor or ask google.

Wish you all the best!

Faynuus   

Bwahahahah@pucca. ur very very hilarious. how true somali sheikhs never reason the way arab sheikhs do.

Fazliyah sister i hope you will thoroughly research on the procedure, consult a trusted sheikh and a doctor. Think and if that is really what u want,then make ur decision. Ps. this forum is not as helpfull as you would think. Waa cyber-fadhi ku diri oo la isku walaaqay. cantaro baqash iyo maalaayacni aa u badan. we somalis never open up and talk about our deep feeling openly soo ma ogid marka no one will admitt they did that procedure. for a while i was thinking of enlarging them a little and make them fuller and firmer. dee xoogaa bay yara dabceen after breastfeeding iyo isku nuuug pregnancies. but i decided not to do anything with them, i admitted i wont have my youthful glow for ever especailly when ur a baby factory. now i just do some muscle toning. good luck sister but i strongly advise agaisnt it.

Fazliyah   

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and taking the time to reply.NGONGE thank's for sharing the story

I am a 32 yrs old mommie of 4

I am looking at a reduction becouse I have chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain

and my doctor thinks it will be the best

I have my second counsel w/a PS on October i'm viewing every thing possiable on the subject.but it will be nice to talk with someone who have done it I don't know what Islam says about it but I think as long it's health issue it's okey I am not sure if you guys know any let me know and make some du'a for me

Oz   

Faziyah,

Insha-allah me and SOL nomads will make dua for you. Sister, if your back and shoulders are making your life unconfortable and the only way to deal with it is by reducing it then..

Four kids masha-allah am sure they are boys indeed our traumatised country needs them :D

PS: wlc to SOL.

Aaliyyah   

I guess everything was already said...I would simply emphasize that you should make sure what the religion says about this matter before you do anything. Also, make sure you find any side affects that can come from this operation.

Best of luck....you have my du'a n prayers w/ you

wa salaaam....

Buuxo   

Good luck sis. No surgery is without risks.Ilaahay caafimaad hakaaga dhigo. Have you tried strapping them down with a support belt you can find them in chemists. It can help with you backpain ,posture and core strength.

Hubb   

If u gone do It (which I only suggest if u find urself falling forward 2 many times than backwards, than by all means, do it) u should also do the stomach stapling while u are there.

Good luck smile.gif

Buuxo   

^Dhibbadane,war inaga gabadha ma lugeynaayo, if you have backpain the support belt xitaa aduu ku an fici ee ka war doon.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A former colleague had one of those done. She was off on holiday for a couple of weeks and, when she returned, I casually asked (as you do) how her holiday went.

'I had my breasts reduced' she said.

'Hmmmm' said I.

'Is it not noticeable?' she asked.

'I can't really tell. I am not in the habit of checking out people's breasts' I replied, whilst hoping she would believe the lie.

'My back used to kill me but now I feel very light and free' she said.

'Good for you' I encouragingly said.

'The added benefit of course, is that I will not have to worry about you men staring at my chest anymore' she added with a smile.

'I never, ever looked at your chest' I protested.

'Why not? Was it too big and ugly?' she asked.

'You're trying to trap me' I said.

'Only someone guilty would worry about being trapped' she giggled.

'Lets end this conversation. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable' I said.

'Not as uncomfortable as me, mate. I'm the one that had her breasts gutted like a coconut's shell' she retorted.

'Well, yeah, hope you get better soon' I said.

'I can't feel my nipples you know' she said.

I grunted in embarrassment.

'No. It's not what you think. I'm talking about actual feeling' she added.

I grunted some more.

'I'm not sure if I'll enjoy breastfeeding when the time comes' she said.

'Speak to your doctor' I dismissively said.

'I did. He says it will be ok' she replied.

'Well that's that then. Anyway, tell me, what else did you get up to during you holiday' I said.

'I went on a date' She replied smiling.

'Anyone nice' I absent-mindedly asked.

'My breast doctor' She shyly said.

(This is a true story. The relationship didn't last).
:D

:D:D:D:D:D