Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Six Somali Men executed in Saudi-Arabia

LANDER   

Wow, this is news to me. I seem to be behind these days. Those somalis were criminals lets not forget but the injustice is rather flagrant yet to be expected from Saudi's. As duke alluted to in an another thread, I guarantee if the perpetrators were westerners King Fahd would be on his royal knees *** kissing. I think living in Saudi Arabia alone is a gamble for the poor man, your odds are much better in the west. Yes it's sad but true, the Kufar treat us much better than the bedouins of the holy lands. The craddle of islamic civilization (and all "civilization" for that matter)is being destroyed thanks to these bedouins whom historically did little more than wander the desert and milk camels for ions, yet today have the audacity to consider themselves the "gate keepers" of islamic civilization.

LANDER   

http://www.cdhrap.net/text/english/Reports%20&%20Statements/Amnesty%20International/1996.htm

Found this amnesty international report on Saudi Arabia. Following paragraph seem to be evident of the gross injustice many suspect.

Scores of prisoners were reported to be on death row. They included five Somali nationals, one of whom, 'Abd al-'Aziz Muhammad Isse, apparently claimed during his trial that the crimes with which he was charged had occurred before his arrival in Saudi Arabia from Somalia.
Although this information was available from the airport at which he arrived, it was apparently not taken into account during his trial
. Two other Somalis convicted on the same charges were executed in Jeddah on 31 May.

Rahima   

Maybe the crime they were convicted of is highway robbery, which means that beheading is the punishment.

I'm not saying that this is correct, just putting a different perspective on it.

Anyway ilaahey ha u naxariisto, if they were innocent then they will have their day in front of Allah on yawmul qiyaama and if they were guilty of the above then inshallah Allah has forgiven them.

Oooooooooooooops what's this all about? Rage..

Does it matter to the world if six skinies were beheaded... Alaha Unaxariisto I would say. However, why can't we see the death at home, it's naive to actually be so passionate, patriotric only and only when you see Saudi Arabia killed six Somalis, to a point where some have went as far as insulting the deen and our beloved religion - Outdated. Lets not allow our emotions take control over the real judgement.

OG - take it easy lady, you are being over protective over the Arabs just as some Somalis have been over protective to the said case (the six Somalis).

Originally posted by macalimuu:

I suggest Somalis in DC area to congregate in front of the Saudi Embassy in DC and re-enact a protest skit depicting the barbaric slaughter of these unfortunate poor somali immigrants as a protest to shame the inhumanity and savagery of saudi cutting throat punishment and sentence.

Macalimuu, I can not stop thinking what would other Muslim Diaspora in the free world do if half dozen of their nationals are beheaded by a kangaroo court in KSA? As you suggested, would they protest against this inhumane act in front of the Saudi Embassies to show the World that the kingdom has no international accountability? Would they stand up in mosques and speak against the royal Saudi mafia family? Would they organize legal minds and take their case to world court and other international human rights entities? Would they engage in letter writing and signature collection activities demanding their legislative representatives to pressure the governments of the respective democracies they live in that Saudi Arabia should give full public disclosure of the legal process that led to the killing of their nationals? Would they use international media effectively to discredit the immoral royal family? Would they demand the Saudi internal security minister to be brought to the international criminal court? Would they collectively incite the Muslims in the Bilaad Xijaaz and other Islamic lands to over throw the criminals in Riyadh?

This needs an answer. It personally affects every one. If you are Somali and do not take action, forget going to Mecca for your pilgrimage unless you are prepared to hand your wallet to the taxi drivers who would, if you do not give to them whatever they demand of you, probably accuse you of hostage taking by a can opener or a nail cutter, the consequences of which is death by sword in public. No question asked. On top of that, if you remain silent about this criminal act, your Islamic faith is surely compromised.

Imagine the magnitude of Somali Diaspora if they unite on this one....

Dad sharaftoodii, magacoodii, dadnimadoodii iyo dalkoodii iyo diintoodii intuu qabiil kala qaybiyey meel walba si aan insaaka kale loo galin, loogu galayo!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nayruus, I also wonder if these poor six Somali fellows who were inhumanly beheaded by these cruel Saudis ... instead of "Somali "skinnies" "qaxooti" or whatever disrespectful label mentioned here were Canadians, British, Americans, or were of white European ancestry or even black/brown/yellow Christians, what would have been the world's reaction? there would have been a universal uproar, outrage and condemnation of the Saudis.

Most definitely, such an incident of beheading six white men would have obscured the current media coverage of the passing death of the Pope and it would have been on television coverage 24/7.

The conservative and liberal pundits of FOX, MSNBC and CNN would have thrashed out in unison voice without any reservation, without any hesitation, such reprehensible act of barbarism of these uncivilized sand-niggers and how despicable and primitive the Shariah law is.

well, we have the likes of OG-girl and few other brainwashed Arab a$$kissers trying to justfy this barbaric action.

OG-, it is laughable inaad la soo shir tagtid Jeep cherokee! that car is despised SUV that mostly ignorant rednecks and white trash folks drive here in America. the cool, hip, progressive environmentally conscious activist will target you with window breakings, tire slashing, paint scratching and so on.

This is not Shariah: Shariah doesn't call the beaheading of thiefs and let me remind you that the Shariah was written 300 years after the prophet's (pbuh) death by group of Muslim Mujtahideen and it is nothing more than immortal men's intrepretation of the Quranic, Hadith and consensual injuctions.it is not sacred text. It was compiled in regards of the social problems of these medieval times and circumstances. The Shariah is outdated now and needs to be revised accordingly, so it will be compatible with this post-modern age of technology and globalization. We all Muslims and Islam is perfect complete system. it is the present time Muslims that are ignorant and not up to the standards of their perfected religion. The gates of Ijtihad should be opened again and Muslim scholars should strive to re-evaluate certain issues such as this beaheading brutality. the narrow-minded extremist charlatans who hide behind the religion should not be allowed to hijack our beautiful tolerant and Justice oriented ISLAM.

La-y-La   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Aqli African wallahi!! :mad:

Salam

That is just plain disrespectful for one thing, because if you havent realized somalis are Africans. And 2nd, are u implying Africans are less intelligent.

bilan   

what saudi gov did is one thing,and proposing the sharia to be changed is another. islam and the sharia for that matter is relevent any age and time.what i have problem is saudi gov. choosing when and who to apply. why can not we discuss this thing without insults either to somalis or arabs(even though i have yet to understand what this has to do with arabs)

Maryan, She is happy " Cabiidah " the token, smiling, obedient one! She will probably is one of those brainwashed somalis who believe that we are of Arab origins. As someone earlier eluded here the young girl/lass was born and bred in there and knows nothing else other than that bigoted Saudi culture. Hopefully, some day the sister will wise up and join the civilised world and not put down her own people and advocate for and defend some sick murderers. She could have chosen better words and empathized with her grieving somalis and sent her condolences to the families of these six young somali men.

We are all saddened by the daily calamaties and suffering that befall on our fellow somalis inside and outside the homeland. it is true that our national psyche is disrupted and is suffering. However, we shouldn't try to blame the poor innocent somali survivors or rationalize some barbarism whether it happens in Somalia or outside. if our country is in mess, it is the clan animosities and hatred that is so prevalent and the few opportunistic warlords that took advantage for their personal gain, becouse we are silently inactive to re-evaluate our tribal allegiances. the poor innocent somalis are dispersed all over the world in search of means to survive and escape the daily violence and scarcity of resources to live.

I see the Somali people who either remain in Somalia or venture outside of the country as hereos who are courageously coping a calamity beyond their ablility. The Indonesians in Bandar Aceh who were hit badly by the Tsunami, The palestinians Under the Isreali Occupation, the poor Iraqis, the Rwandans, The Chechens,The poor African living with AIDS and other so many poor people around this globe suffer and still keep their heads up with dignity and pride. We somalis shouldn't lose that Somali pride no matter what. It is the only thing the ruthless warlords can't take from us. don't let anger and hopelessness blind you and take your humanity.

bilan   

^^^^ there is no need to insult sis, she did not attack anyone personally, she said what she believed is right, if you can not keep up with her debate,then quit it. why do you have to call her names, walahi that is very low. :mad:

Bachelor   

WOW!! SOL Vs. OG GIRL :D:D As everyone she is entitled to her opinion whether one likes it or not. Lets not get emotional here guys.

As somali says gari laba kama qosliso Isnt that true? Are we dismayed because six robbery killed by Suadis or we are bitter because they merely are somalis killed by suadis? ALLAH knows the fairness of this trial and whether justice is surved or not, is another mater. What is the different Somali that is killed by somali and somali presumably crimals that is killed by suadis? How many innocnent let alone robbery got killed day-in and day-out all around somalia? What a hypocrat!!!Had we somalis been tough on crime and crimals we would not have been in this situation. Untill, we mend the fence from inside out and build a solid foundation we will continue to suffer everywhere.As lander and other said

if the perpetrators were westerners King Fahd would be....

True to that. So, here is my Solution presidant C/Y must demand a thorough explanation while Riyale must warn grave a economic (trade)sanction on Saudis :D:D

Originally posted by macalimuu:

I suggest Somalis in DC area to congregate in front of the Saudi Embassy in DC and re-enact a protest skit depicting the barbaric slaughter of these unfortunate poor somali immigrants as a protest to shame the inhumanity and savagery of saudi cutting throat punishment and sentence.

Mucalimu, that was good idea but Bush yuusan ku maquil, you know how much the royal family mean to him? if you dont watch F/911.

bachy i am sorry u lost that ball game!! namean! xalaal calaak xariifkiyo!! lol..! but dont fret, there many more ladies out there!!

on the flip side og-gal needs to know that shes in the mininka! so mukulala minikiida jutaa, ay mici labaax ay laadhay nooo!! u feel me!! lol

:D:D:D

Nephissa   

Nayruus, I also wonder if these poor six Somali fellows who were inhumanly beheaded by these cruel Saudis ... instead of "Somali "skinnies" "qaxooti" or whatever disrespectful label mentioned here were Canadians, British, Americans, or were of white European ancestry or even black/brown/yellow Christians, what would have been the world's reaction? there would have been a universal uproar, outrage and condemnation of the Saudis

Saudis are barbaric animals. Muslim maba arki karaan. They were known to abuse, & humiliate the voiceless immigrant workers, now taa waabay ka soo tageen, execution bay maraysaa!

Saudi Arabia has strict interpretation of Islam, and yet for years the Saudi princes have kept newspapers filled with accounts of their drinking binges and partying with prostitutes. :mad: What a punch of hypocrite towel heads! Lets hope America nukes them soon.

Illaah strong gov'mt oo nalooga cabsado hana siiyo. Amen

Mafia   

What a tragedy for us, Somalis. I don't defend gangs or anything that unrests society, but I have felt deeply the injustice servied to those brothers, today! I don't know if those wounds would ever heal....

I haven't myself lived in the Kingdom, but Saudis actually "import" women from Africa and Asia for the name of "domestic helpers" but actually for the intention of raping them and for many instances beating them to death. Where does Islam honor this?

For those of you who speak arabic, read cadadka today, Alsharqi Al-Awsat. If you Prefer and still want to convince yourself that we are not being biased against saudis, clik here: Arab News

*Those so called Maxaakims address the execution, as though they have killed donkeys!!!

Ladies and Gentleman.

The Royal Family of Suadi Arabia are notorious for their continues violation of the Sharia Law. They use the sharia law as a tool to simplify their crimes against humanity, hence they have undermined the very credibility of the Sharia law. There is no place in the Sharia law where it assents the killing of robbers,hand amputation is fathomable, but killing in these types of circumstances is totally unacceptable on any grounds.

Again these murderous acts highlights the fundamental problem that engulfs the wider moslem world. Sharia law is interpreted, modified, altered, designed and fashioned in away that serves the interest of especial groups, individuals and states. It is imprudent and perilous to abuse the sharia law when there are crisis in the wider moslem world, yet, some groups such as the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia consistenly and deliberately abuse the sharia when ever they see it fit.

For those of you who fervently espous this type of murderous acts, you are no different then those who carried out such vile and malevolence acts.You are either ignorant, ill-informed, misguided, or an apathetic.!