Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

haha, We have jay changing his color uniform to blue..i don't blame you thou philly sucks big time..

LazieG there is unwritting rules in the sports not to embarass your opponents but george karl try to do just that and it cost him big time, he is gonna be missing two of his best players for 15 games..good job karl, you lucky they did that trade just in time or they would find their self at the bottom of their division.

I think the trade will work for AI, it's a perfect fit for him because denver is up tempo fast break team..

Jay Lakers are for real and they bring it everynight especially when you have kobe you know you are never out of it.perfect example the game against rockets down more than 20pts i still have that feeling the lakers had a chance to win and that's what happened..game against Utah samething..there were a lots of good lakers games that i wacthed this season and they were all good games..just try to watch one of these games and you may change your mind about this team..

Yeah, I’m changing uniform. Not because the Sixers suck but my second (Isiah being first) favorite player of all time is playing for another team. Half of Philly fans are jumping off the wagon. I feel sorry for Webber. If the Sixers’ organizations have any class, they would fine a way to put Cwebb in position to win a championship. Trade him for peanutz or buy him out.

Play,

There are few things I don’t do in life, being a LAKER fan is one of them. I love the game of basketball and yes I will watch the Lakers if they’re on TV but I won’t be ruling for them.

It will be funny watching Kobe and AI, teammates in the all star game.

LOL@JAY.

Jay, I never said I was a laker fan, I guess the only other person I know who hates the lakers as much as U do is my sister. So I believe you when you say you will never be a fan of the lakers, even if Iverson was traded to them.

Bottom line is, being a long time shaq fan, even when he left the magic and went to the lakers, I never became a fan then, and I am not about to start. All I said was I was drawn to them more so this season than anything. I love to watch a good game, and they putting on a show, and even you JAY can't deny that no matter how much you hate them.

Don't sit there and tell me that you didn't watch one laker game this season.

Brother, after this post, I will be tuning you out sweetie. You are full of it.

Speaking of Playing B-ball, played for my highschool team, I was playing the 2 most of the time and even played the 1 at times as well. Played gym ball with big dudes twice as big as me, I might not be 6"0+ but I know I got game, and anyone who seen me at the YMCA or the park outside my house, would tell you just the same. Bottom line sweetie, dont sell yourself to me about playing ball and following b-ball all your teenage yrs.

Only time I opt not to play b-ball was when I got to uni, and even then their coach had me wanting to join them, and they were doing really bad on their division and had a heavy course load, so my mind wasn't set, or we will be sitting here talking about my uni games. I also played soccer in high school and still play for my company's Co-ed with the big boys and they all love me, but I dont enjoy watching soccer on tv as much as I enjoy B-ball, b-ball is the one sport I play and watch, so next time you talk about you being an expert, you might want to watch yourself sweetie. I might not have played at a high level(i.e professional level to the point where the small pple like yourself haven't heard of me), but I know what I am capable of, and you know if you lied or not, but thats on you and your allah. I just called you out the way I saw it, that quote from the laker assistant coach inspired you to say what you said, and I am still sticking to that, no matter how many times you swear about it.

Playmaker, how are your nets doing boo? They lost like what 6 or 7 games? What is your man Carter doing about this? I thought he was the greatest? A true fan never stays quite about a struggling team, and bark when the team does well. So c'mon lets hear about them nets.

p.s. if u so tuned like u are..lets forget nba 2000-2006..lets talk a lil 88-93..real talk..real players u never heard of them...what they did..what coaches where..etc etc who ..what ..where..when ..and why? than we can talk but u bringing in 2006 nba where if u google it u get an answer back than google wasn't even up..maybe other search engines..but u get the point! oh let me quote u on something..even tho it makes me sound weak...i said who dished 30 assists..she goes after shaq?? let me guess it will be darryl armstrong! wallahi nothing said! all i can say is u had the nerve to pick darryl?..darryl armstrong is like not even a true pg on the magic history book and yet u say him..na naga bax lol i like saying that..but yo wallahi this is my last post i will make on here...only because of this lil fan who i will not fall down to in pride therefore i must leave.

NO NAME CALLING OR OFFENSIVE REMARKS WILL BE TOLERATED!

MOD!

[ December 24, 2006, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Northerner ]

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Just-A-Brotha:

na naga bax..

Lol@naa naga bax... do you need a hug bro? That is a chick talk dawg.

quote:

"What Kobe is doing is what Michael [Jordan] finally learned to do," says Lakers assistant coach Tex Winter, who coached Jordan with the Bulls from 1985-98. "Michael at one time was worse than Kobe at trying to take over the game. Once he got the idea that it was a team concept, we got much more effective. That's sort of the evolution I see with Kobe right now."

This is what.. Kobe's 11 season and he just starting to understand the game like Mike did in his later days with bulls? That statement doesn't make any sense since Michael played 13 seasons total and won his first championship after his sixth season in the NBA. One can say he sure understood the game 4 yrs after he came to the league (soon after Scottie and Grant was drafted) . We can't put the same argument forth for selfish kabe since he was nothing but a side kick in those championships in LA. He needs to warship Shaq and kiss him on the forehead every time he sees him. Not only Shaq gave him championships, he also deflected the media tension away from Kobe. Every body knew it was Shaq's team. The hard questions were asked Shaq not Kobe. The pressure was on Shaq not Kobe. Imagine Kobe dealing with the media in LA? Without Shaq, Kobe would have gone down the worst superstar in the history of the NBA. His mentality alone would have chased him from LA. I wish he was in Philly or NY. The media would have ate him alife.

Did I just compare Michael (the best ever) to Kobe? Let me wash my hands.

Layzie I blame you on this one.

Brother,

Layzie looks like that girl Hoopz in Flava of love she also Hoops like her. You better recognize

We can't put the same argument forth for selfish kabe since he was nothing but a side kick in those championships in LA.

You can not be serious Jay, where you even watching any of their games? Go back to that game7 against blazers (their 1st run) down 17 pts in the 4th qtr, it was kobe who took over the game not shaq, against Pacers in the finals on the road shaq gets fouled out and they win that game and gues who took over that game? Yep your boy again, against kings he always killed them fools. The fact is shaq was dominant in his time but than he became lazy way out of shape going into the season and that didn't sit well with kobe plus he was on the way a lot of time and didn't want him to take over the games..

Don't try to tell me shaq won a ring with out him, that was all D, Wade and some help from Ref's.

I know you hate the dude but don't deny his accomplishment..

My Nets are first in their division LazieG, thanks to that weak division but they are struggling with injuries..

BTW guys less talk we could settle this on the court, Me and Just-a brotha against Jay and LazieG?

Jaylaani   
Originally posted by PlayMaker:[ [QB]

The fact is shaq was dominant in his time but than he became lazy way out of shape going into the season and that didn't sit well with kobe

Don't try to tell me shaq won a ring with out him, that was all D, Wade and some help from Ref's.

I know you hate the dude but don't deny his accomplishment..

BTW guys less talk we could settle this on the court, Me and Just-a brotha against Jay and LazieG?[QB]

Shaq has one more championship after life in LA. Kobe didn't make the palyoffs after shaq left.

Shaq is million yrs old now. You can’t compare the old shaq and the new Shaq. Doing so will only make you look foolish.

I agree D- Wade won that championship in Miami. I don’t think I can say the same thing about Kobe. Three finals MVP all won by Shaq says a lot.

You’re defeating your argument by bringing Wade into the equation.

Third season into the league and D wade won championship with Finals MVP. Kobe was shooting air balls.

Shaq is million yrs old now. You can’t compare the old shaq and the new Shaq. Doing so will only make you look foolish.

I agree D- Wade won that championship in Miami. I don’t think I can say the same thing about Kobe. Three finals MVP all won by Shaq says a lot.

You’re defeating your argument by bringing Wade into the equation.

Third season into the league and D wade won championship with Finals MVP. Kobe was shooting air balls.

naa naga bax

Ooyin #1, you want to borrow a tissue?

i'm not here co signing like all these carrots here

Ooyin #2, you're angry because I didn't select you to be part of my so called "carrots"?

u need to stop talkin to me..dont quote my shyt and quit drawin attentin to my words

Ooying #3, but I still enjoy quoting you, this way you get to reflect back on your own retard-ness.

The better question is what will you do if I don't stop quoting you? You seem like you finally lost it.

Speaking of my stories, your replies to me are the same length as my stories.

if u so tuned like u are..lets forget nba 2000-2006..lets talk a lil 88-93.

LOL@ talking about shit that happened as a soon to be 7yr old (88), is like asking me to remember what I had 2 weeks ago for dinner. Impossible, but the real difference between you and I is that I tell the truth, and you don't.

You were the one who was here talking about how you remember what happened when you were in 3rd grade, but in reality, you don't even know where your denture's are at the present time.

Layzie I blame you on this one.

Jay, if I don't call him out on his shady ways, he will continue to believe his own BS, and I can't let that happen.

...and Jay, the sad thing about all of this is, I always warn them and they still insist on being burned.

PM, lol@injuries, I thought even with Jefferson's injuries that Carter would be able to step up and handle it all

PS:PM, Jay will destroy you with his crossover move.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

PS:PM, Jay will destroy you with his crossover move. [/QB]

No Layzie, that is your specialty. I will be raining threes hoop dreams style.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^hehe, but I am sure PM has game, he said so.

....and you believed him.

Did you fall anf hit your head or something!

Brayahan waan kaa shakiyay. First the Lakers now PM with killer game. The only thing he can play is Video games.

I thought the Nuggets game was going to be televised tonight...what happen?

The only thing he can play is Video games

Wel doesn't that count for something..

Hey Jay you kind of pick and choose what you are quoting me on, there is no denial the lakers championships was a team effort but at the same time you can not deny kobe was just as lethal as shaq, and i can't believe you bring the airballs back, c'mon the kid was just out of high school..17yrs old man!!

Hey talking about games, arenas had sweet revenge last night after the suns coach cut arenas from the olympic team arenas said he was gonna drop 50 on them and that is what he did..I like it the fact he wasn't trying to sugar coat it or anything he said he wanted to beat this guy because of what he did to him in the summer..after the game he said one down one to go..N.Mcmillan you next buddy..

hehe, but I am sure PM has game

Don't be fooled yaw, the old man can still hold his ground..bring it..LazieG that little jay of yours is not gonna work here, my boy just-A-B will swap that of the air..

loool @ nate mcmillan next, the dude is on a killing spree, but areanas is the type of dude most will always continue to underestimate, even if he keeps avg 30 man. i like areans, he real cool, he always at rucker playing ball, he do anything street or NBA he real like that.

playmaker sxb lets not bring real basketball on the court, because not only would i cross, dunk, or post, spin, shoot in they eye and dominate they azzz, i would also let them know that if its street ball, dont even test the gun. it just might blow on you, so in that case, playmaker i'll let u handle them, since the elite is all i play against lol