Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

D.jones this D.Jones that..Damn hommie you are so obsessed with this nigga, get off his nutts dawg. The only way he is hitting those threes is because shaq demands so many double and trible coverage and he kicks out to a wide open guy...

Anyway the series is going to game 7 not that i care these two boring teams, but it is game 7 and i still got my money on that heat will lose!

yeah imma DJ19 fan but da only reason why i keep bringin him up is cuzz y'all said he was traded and y'all said he sux jus showin u guys that ur knowledge of da NBA isnt as high as u think but atleast we both agree on sumtin he a good 3 point shooter and we gonna need his scorin touch if we wanna get to da finals. For game 7 im predictin da Heat not juss da southeast champs but also da EASTERN CHAMPIONS see y'all 2morrow in da Red Zone cuz after 2morrow aint no need for rip to be wearin that dayum mask

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Anyway the series is going to game 7 not that i care these two boring teams, but it is game 7 and i still got my money on that heat will lose!

PlayM. Sxb are you nuts?

Lol, how can they be boring teams while the series is tied?

Shaq is boring? Dwayne is boring?, Eddie .Jones is Boring?

Wallace and Wallace Incorporated are boring? , Rip and what is his name, damn Billups?

Maynnnnn……………………………..You don’t like both teams but give em credit Dawg??

:D

y'all said he sux jus showin u guys that ur knowledge of da NBA isnt as high as u think but atleast we both agree on sumtin he a good 3 point shooter and we gonna need his scorin touch if we wanna get to da finals.

The end of 3rd quarter and Mr he sucks so bad, Mr back up point guard has Zero, 0, nada points and this is suppose to be a do or die game?

Excuse me Capital Z, you are comparing our IQ level for the game of basketball with how well we know of Damon JONES? For a second there, I really thought u knew what you were talking about all this time, but the more you talk, the less likely I believe that you are clueless. I am sorry to tell you this, but a back up guard, will always be a back up guard, no matter how many nights he hits 3point shots that are as wide open as a day in the beach. Get a grib of yourself, Capital Z, DAMON JONES WILL NOT SAVE THE MIAMI HEAT, I REPEAT, HE WILL NOT SAVE THE MIAMI HEAT.

yeah we lost good season but da first thing we gotta do is re-sign ppl DJ19, Zo yeah cuzz i think da guy still got game and Haslem and Qyntel & Wright gotta lot of work to do ova this summer gonna be watchin'em in da summer league y'all remember wah Wright did las summer in first summer league game 30pts and Riley pulled him out of it cuz of his groin injury

Now Lazy wah u doin on da computer durin da game u call yaself a fan but on da computer durin GAME 7 DAYUM dun 4get

incase if ya missed it Damon was playin on ankle dats why Billups had dat post game all nite not sayin dat Damon coulda stopped otha nites but he wasnt gettin dat close to da net either way da next we gotta take care of is da draft hopefully sum1 falls down like Francisco Garcia da Rick Pitino product or Wayne Simien outta Kansas or Ronny Turiaf dat french guy outta Gonzaga

Now Lazy wah u doin on da computer durin da game u call yaself a fan but on da computer durin GAME 7 DAYUM dun 4get

Some of us work Capital Z, I am sorry you dont know the meaning of the word itself. Game 7 or not, we still gotta go on with our lives, but in any case, don't start with "we gonna re-sign this and that" fess up, your team was on top and they just came down hard in just a short time. Talk about we are "deadly in american airlines arena", YOU LOST IN "AMERICAN AIRLINES AREA" bla bla bla....NEXT....PISTONS GONNA GET BEATEN BY SPURS LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE...

^LooL.

You sound like Mark Jackson of NBA Fast Break.

Wtf is wrong with ESPN jiggas,asking Former Pacers[more like Loosers]about the Pistons.

Refusing to Give the Detroit Pistons Credit. Tell You waht,Eff all yall.

Shaq This,Wade that!,Zo this, Jones that!, Gimme a Break!!.

At the End of the day, CLearly the better Coach won, Stan Van Gundy is not a Larry Brown Calibre! or a Pop calibre.

What the hell was he thinking Banking on a clearly Injured player?, why is he refusing to MAKE SHAQ the MAN?, hes more focused on Dwayne than Shaq.

I tell you, Stan Van Gundy should Go, Perhaps Riley should Come back now that he has TALENT

Ps. This is a hard series for me. My Detroit Pistons Vs My Spurs! :confused: :confused:

yo Lazy we all took da day off but then again i 4got who i was talkin. Yo u aint impressin no1

yo Afro i cant argue bout who da better coach da guy been coachin since da 70s plus he won a ring and Stan v.Gundy wah can i say he a virgin coach but its ok its like wah Zo said that which does not kill u makes u stronger

Yeah we blew a 4 quarter lead in our court this feels jus as bad as those Knicks loses yo Fro i gotta finish wit this we kno our coach next yr but do u guys but who cares now lets see da finals first

Afro, I wasn't try to say the game was gonna be boring,it is just i don't like both teams style of plays..

capZ i gotta admit miami lost the game because of the coaching decision, i don't understnad why he went with Dwayne while you have the most dominant center in the game with shaq.

Personaly the only reason i didn't want miami to win is i am a big fan of Kobe and you know if shaq had won this champion he will be talking lot of smack just like CapZ!

yo im not gonna lie losin was hard but da last few positions i was yellin go to Shaq go to Shaq he was 3/4 at da line but wah did i see Damon took a shot Dooling took a very very very bad shot dat shot coulda cost him a big contract cuz he is a free agent and Wade took a perimeter jumper

Shaq = winnin why cant noone see dat

Spurs - Pistons finals dayum

Turiaf and Wright are workin out together Dorrel Wright our secret weapon for next yr and Turiaf is anotha Haslem but bigger body better post defender cuz Sheed killed us on those blocks dayum

Hey CapZ, Stop crying it is over, finished, finito, Get over it son! and you know shaq is a yr older and maybe more out of shape..So don't even start feeling better about next yr, I think the nets and Philly will be 2 teams to watch..

yo i dun usually get ova it till da draft day

but seriously tho Nets & Sixers??????? da teams dat finished 7&8th nah man ne teams dat are led by Carter dun usually win nuttin if ya dun believe look up his bio i'd be surprised if he won a da state championship in hi skool da sixers i still gotta see wah Cheeks gonna do but maybe they gonna win da Atlantic division but dats bout it and if they smart they'd betta resign Dalembert

but next yr Woods or Wright betta step their game up cuz i think Riley goin back to las yrs back court of Wade and EJ6 and DJ19 resigns he goin back to da bench so da 3 spot gonna be open for them if not there is always Rasual

If you doubt V.carter's ability or his desire just look what he did for the nets, before him they were about 15 games out of the playoffs! that should've tell you something right there..You may not like him as a player but c'mon the guy can hoop.. i am just looking forward next yr, him, R.J healthy and jason kid..heat will have some competition..I mean the whole east is just got better..

Yo dun get me wrong VC is a good season player but lets juss look at da facts he has only won 1 playoff series win in his career so he aint a good leader in da playoffs but Kidd and RJ are reliable da HEAT team this yr and da squad they gonna put out next yr wont be da same this was our one chance unless Dorrel Wright drastically improves

We got way too many free agents and EJ and Shaq alone practically take us ova da cap all we got in da off season to work wit is a first rd pick (no second round we gave it away) a Mid Level Exception and a early bird exception to resign Haslem and sign ppl at vet's minimum Pat Riley & Randy Pfund gonna need to pull sum magic again this season

STOIC   

How did you guys find Wallace on tuesday night.Do you think Wallace will keep the steal, the dunk and even the free throw he managed on the last game,tonight?.I think Wallace was superb on tuesday he outplayed Duncan!.Wallace needs to continue blocking the shots and everything else will work out :D