Sign in to follow this  
Candy Floss

confused sistah need advise

What are you guys? Acting tough? She's only 20 wooed into it at 15 and just arrived with full of dilema's on her head. Will ya give her a break, repeating her past mistakes again and again wouldn't help and you know that..

In this situations the solution is so dim, and if found to face will even proof harder as a result Nina Commento..

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:

Originally posted by Endeavour:

And don't majority of Somali man appreciate adipose tissue?
:D

Xaax.
:DDid Castro comprehend what adipose tissue is? possibly NOT.

Nephissa   

Preedy, Forget that spineless b@st@rd. He's probably chilling at his dudes place, telling them god knows what about you. :D But here I have an offer for you. See, there's someone in SOL I'd like you to consider. He's a great man, and words are not sufficient enough to describe how *hot* this man is. Although he's an old fogy, he has not outlived his usefulnes yet. :D .

Allow me to introduce you.. [i swear, he was just standing right here, where did he go] Ahhhh there he's! :D . *cough cough* Castro , step forward please. I found you the perfect match for your targeted age range. :D:D

hodman   
Originally posted by Castro:

[QB] ^ Nigga was patient. LOL.

[What did I tell ya. If you give vague details all you get is vague advice. Next time, tell it like it is and someone like me will hit the nail on the head. Even with the little information you gave, I still hit it on the head. :D

:D:D war ileen! Atheer ileen Dr. Phil ayaad mar mar noqotaa?

Baby Girl,

Most of the girls who are in heartache don't take advices very seriously because we tent to go with what our heart says instead of what our brain tells us. My simple advice is to get "The Rules: Time-Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right". It is great book for any sister to have, I am not sure if it will help you with this situation but it will definitely save you any heartache in the future.

I certainly have purchased this book and read it over and over again. You can order it on eBay for $1.00 US. Also, checkout the website posted below to visit the authors homepage, where you will find reviews of the book. If you go to your local library, they might just have it.I would say it is MUST READ BOOK!

Please go to this particular page on the Rules.com website. http://www.therulesbook.com/topten.html

Check out the ten rules all sisters should uphold! ;) ...I know for cadan some of the rules, but we can change a little to suit it for our Muslim sisters)!

Sista please don't loose your energy over what he is doing; he might be going through stress eg. Work, home. Please find way to hang with your girls and take your mind off of him, trust me you are worth more.

Hope this helps!'

FirstLady

J.Lee   

^There is no such thing (Someone?) as Mr.Right; there is however Mr. Almost Right or Just plain wrong. If you believe otherwise you are deluding yourself.

B.T.W

Newsflash:

The heart is a muscle, it can't break. They have been lying to you, I tell ya. :D

Originally posted by J.Lee:

B.T.W

Newsflash:

The heart is a muscle, it can't break. They have been lying to you, I tell ya.
:D

^^ but it can be torn apart :(

coming to think of it, do you advise her to get a plastic heart to avoid such heart-tear [not to be confused with marathons] :D

Cheers

My advice to you is leave the nigga as soon as possible. I am a Somali guy and I know how we guys think. If a niga was with you that long and suddenly decided to cut the relationship its because he feels he fed up with you and decided to look around for fresh girl. I just get tired of her, she was basically my wife and i figured i had enough of her. Sad, but thats the harsh reality in the States.

[ September 01, 2006, 19:34: Message edited by: Rahima ]

hey one man gang

DUDE the thing is i neva fuked wit him b4 oky so dnt say he left me bcoz wuu igaa dameesta it aint like that all, doqonka left bcoz he couldnt get anything out of me

Ya heard icon_razz.gif anyways Yu, jst another doqon for doing such a harsh thing to that girl :( Too many ****** nw adays

Khalaf   

yaa Pucca u exist? aight ill be the annoying one make um say that is just a tire to my eyes :D Listen to me young ppl of 20s :D subhana!

Originally posted by OneManGang:

[Q] My advice to you is leave the
nigga
as soon as possible. I am a Somali guy and I know how
we
guys think. If a niga was with you that long and suddenly decided to cut the relationship its because he feels he fed up with you and decided to look around for fresh girl. I did the same with this girl I used to fcuk with. I just get tired of her, she was basically my wife and i figured i had enough of her. Sad, but thats the harsh reality in the States. [/Q]

My brother those who think like that are not Somali brothers but “niggas†as u said. We are Muslims and Allah Most Great says: “Indeed in the Messenger you have a great example.†Marka we should treat women with respect and honor….and second it is one of the worst sins in Islam to have intimate relationships outside marriage. I know its 21 century, temptations, were young, easy woman available, ect….but it is not hard once u learn the deen and surround yourself with good ppl who remind you of Allah. If I can do it with all these girls around u can do it too :D

As for sister who posted the topic no disrespect intended but I doubt a muslimah, a good sister who follows her deen and fears Allah Much would attract losers. Allah has saved u my sister….u still have your honor….learn from this inshallah.

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

Girl did you lose your sanity :mad: ? whenever u call him he makes up excuses And yet u keep on calling? :confused: . My advice would be next time that you call him, don’t take the time to listen to his excuses , just be upfront and tell him why the hell he is suddenly acting so weird. If he then doesn’t give you a reasonable excuse moves on. Hello, he isn’t the only man out there, there is so many men out there who are probably dying to go out with u, u just have been blinded by this one (one that certainly doesn’t deserve you :rolleyes: ). However, I am aware that it would be absolutely tough for you to move on since you two were together for 5 years? My god isn’t that just a long time. None of my dates lasted 5 yrs I was lucky if they lasted half a year :mad: , u should give me some suggestions on how u two lasted this long :D . Oo my couldn’t it be that he Possibly got bored at the fact that you two kept seeing each other , u should go down to the real business , I am referring to “marriage†. That’s it for now til next time. au revior

wa salaamu alaikum

Pucca   

it was one of those topics khalaf...the ones that have you shaking your head askin yourself "what in heavens??"

she wants advice though eh...lady, like you said its been five years and now he's all of a sudden changed right. Get the message and sugar just move on...do us women around the world proud and forget the sorry excuse of a man...you dont need him.

^_^peace

Modesty   

No offense, but you should have known that he was trying to get in your pants for the 5 past years, and commit zina with you.I think the most you should wait for a person before marriage is 2 years, more than that, you are acting like galo and wasting precious egg time.