Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

What’s on the reconciliation dirin?

Emperor   

Stealth don't over dramatize it sxb, that was meant for a joke and to energize Geeljire, and It did :D

Sxb you are still in denial and always miss the point by miles, less with the talk of SL please and more of Ideas of what you think on the upcoming Dirrin as Baashi would so love to say it...

AGain sxb you agreed with me on this main issue, thou unintentionally

That is my friend a qabiil mentality. Those who think like that are bound to fail, you know it well.

Simple, All Somalis think like that and hence failed, infact the whole republic is famously known in the world as a failed state... Everyone of us knows as such, and please this time don't come back with SL blah blah... Im not talking about Puntland am I? I see myself as a Somali who hve issues with another Somali like you and Xiin Faanbadane Fulley Xaar wayne... Dagaalka maad aadid dheh... Dhagahaannu idinka soo jafi lahayn :D

Xiin aside the jokes sxb, I agree with you, as can be seen from this thread there is deep conflict amongst us, you thou are part of the problem and one of the warring wings, Baashi is trying to listen and collect views from both sides, you don't see the XAL is in the dirin but rather are opting for JIHAD, dig in and let us know you acheivements so far though that method and as to why you think the Somali solution lies in that...However telling us there is conflict between the Somalis that can even be deduced from this thread is but just obvious, not only this but at the other threads in the politics section... Observing quite closely your ones. :D

Emperor   

Geeljire Sxb take it easy that was only a joke meant to be sensitive, you no more or less nationalist than I but only have different views on many important issues... I respect that...

I admire your strong position for supporting the resistance and that's why I chose you to use as an example to present my centz... I hope you don't mind it...

I think I answered your question in the first Paragraph... If not let me now will try my best

Baashi Awoowe sorry meesha aan kaa qasnay, even thou we step out of topic at times I do my utmost effort to keep at bay...

i can't even believe what i'm seeing ? waryaada miyaadan aqrinkaring somaliaga maxaadan ugusheekaysanaynin haddi aad wadankii jeceshihiin?

somaliland hanoolaato think which ever way you want.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Give up now and fight another day! Says NGONGE. And good Baashi agrees. That’s a wise advice for those who have a plan for Somalia and can resist to be overtaken by the day-to-day events on the ground. Granted that it’s quite a
low key in concept
, but it’s a wining recommendation in execution!It's easier said than done, however! If you want to know why we are civil-war prone, look no further than this thread…

Heh. My arguments, as is everything in this thread, are hypothetical saaxib. There are many facts and factors that we are not aware of and that may easily change our stance on the current issues. But, as things stand, and from what we know I would consider it the height of foolishness to recommend fighting.

The Somaliland argument is a mere red-herring here. As others already stated, hardly any REAL Somaliland representatives are going to attend this conference and therefore whatever decisions are made there are unlikely to be accepted by the Somaliland administration. In addition, the contacts and diplomatic relations that Somaliland has with Ethiopia leads one to conclude that no immediate danger of war will be threatening Somaliland. In short, and in the case of Somaliland the TFG looks quite toothless (unless there is treachery of some sort). So yes, the pragmatist in me agrees with those that say the issue of Somaliland is not really high on the list of priorities when it comes to this conference.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Cara:

Stealth, the UIC wasn't cleaning up
Mogadishu
when they attacked the TFG in
Baidoa
. You make it sound as if the UIC was busy rounding up thugs in Xamar and got invaded by the TFG forces! The UIC was NOT on a rescue mission since June 2006 saaxiib, and if you think SLand would not have been a target for Aweys and co. I would like to know what you put in your coffee.

Carawelo,

First of all, I hope these questions that you are posing are for the purpose of finding an answer to your curiosity and not just to get your dirac wet. :D

That being said, the TFG at the time at least was small, weak and nonfunctioning entity isolated in Baydhabo.

However, they 'invited Ethiopians illegally into the country, which was both against African as well against the international laws, because Ethiopian forces entered a sovereign country's soil without the consent of either the people nor any laws from African nations as well, they did this by even denying the existance of Ethiopian force within the somali territory while they were preparing to attack in order to pave the way for their weak, nonfunctioning little entity which they were safe guarding.... and as you know that has come to pass.

Sure you might ask that though Ethiopian troops were present in the country, they didn't initiated the attack against the UIC. If that is your state of mind, than consider that as soon as the UIC kicked those U.S backed warlords out of Xamar, and it was clear that Islamic state was coming about and suceeding so in its early stages. That was when the U.S decided to assist the Ethiopian troops to dismantle those 'terrorists', since the warlords weren't able to do so.

So sooner or later, and whether or not the UIC initiated the attack, they would have BEEN ATTACKED ON THEIR BASE IN MUQDISHO. That is fact sister and I am not just making it up.

As for Somaliland being attacked by the UIC, I considered that as scare tactic to get Landers frreaked out in order to oppse the UIC, some Somalilanders actually opposed the UIC as result of thug Riyaale's chest beating which offcourse is programmed by Melez.

Anyhow, if the UIC intent was the attack a peaceful entity like Somaliland then they would start off with Puntland. That wasn't the case though and it didn't occured at all.

That being said, the TFG was attacked, because they harbored enemies of the state, if Somaliland harbored and brought foreign troops in order to fight their fight for them, then I for one would be chanting go UIC, kill every freaking Lander alive.

So the resistance and heroic efforts of Siid Max'ed Cabdille Xasan [Eebba janadiis haka waraabiyee] were futile before they even got started because some waxmagarado Soomaalis supported the then "great powers" [Talyaaniga and Ingiriiska] and Xabashadda?

His struggle was a 'lost cause?' Perhaps Soomaaliya should not have erected a beautiful statue dedicated to him since his struggles and himself was a futile attempt resisting then great powers, no?

Perhaps the sacrifice of a third of population of that region -- Darawiishta -- were indeed justified since their resistence, to begin with, were utterly, utterly frivolous? They should have saved their blood, maal and naf instead of their little, silly struggles with mightily powers, no?

Perhaps Siidka should have gone, humiliated himself and sat down with colonial rulers at the "dirin" with a defeatist attitude because his and himself was a 'lost cause,' no?

Sheekh Xasan Barsame qof isqasaariye ayuu ahaa by fruitlessly resisting in a small-scale resistence the Talyaani gumeysidoonkii because they were all great "powers" and some Soomaalis were with them? The Sheekh should have instead minded his dugsi and pupils, no?

Or perhaps should have come to "dirinta" and recite in the opening some motivating Qur'aanic verses and leave, no?

The founders of SYL were useless since it was a lost cause before it started because some Soomaalis were with colonials, with all their mighty "powers," no?

I am a nonviolent person, and I am the last to advocate violence, but I, without any hint of irony or abashed, despise Xabasho regime. My nationalist blood cannot stand them occupying my land, never will tolerate and never will be silent. Nabiga [NNKH] ayaa laga wariye qof hadduu wax xun arko waa in uu kaga soo horjeystaa wuxuu awooda, including afka, wadnaha iyo laabta. As long as ay nagu jirto naf iyo dhiig dalnimo, Xabash iskuma dhiibeyno.

And if you think Xabashi are going to leave voluntarily after suffering Eebbe knows what calamities, a severe shock is awaiting for you. If there is no resistance, they are bound to stay and build bases. Xabasho are not going to abandon this "gold" venture gacantooda ugu jirto, waana baddaas dheer Soomaaliya ku taalo. Even if they fool others to say that they are leaving, they will install a puppet, client regime.

Xabasho did not go and occupy today Soomaaliya while bearing some romantic roses to Soomaali people. No. They did not venture to that land because they have the interest of Soomaalis at heart. No. No. No.

Xabasho waa cadowgeena soo jiro, jirana maanta. They already have had occupied dhul Soomaliyeed oo waxba ku kordhin ka ahayn inay wax u dhimaan ma'ahee. They are not some perceived, hypothetical cadow, they are a real, historical cadow. Taas yaala iska indhtirin. Xabasho waa cadow Soomaaliyeed, cadow Soomaalinimo. Taas yaala iska maantirin. Si walba u sugarcoat gareya, si walba u macmacaaneey, si walba ugu cabsii dadka, still waa cadow, axsaanimana uma imaan dalkeena ay qabsatay; they came there to occupy, and minimally install a client, proxy state.

Xabashi regime is not some iron-steel superpower and divine supernatural. Xagasha regime are a fourth-rated regime that cannot feed its citizens adequately. It is one of dalalka adduunka ugu saboolsan haba yaratee wax ay noo soo kordhineyso ayaa iska yar, xataa haddee Uncle Sam dabadda ka taaganyahay with financial, military and logistical assistance. Xabasho cannot stand a prolonged resistance, xataa ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq.

Anoo Soomaali ah Xabashi iskuma dhiibaaye, ee wax kale la imoow. Axmed Gurey, Siidka, dagaalyanadii halganka usoo dhintay ee both '64 and '77 Xabasho iskuma dhiibin, bilaashna uma halgamin, dhiigooda iyo naftoodana u hurin bilaash because jiilkooda future imaan doono inay isku dhiibaan Xabasho. Xalane Xabashi uu isku dhiibo iska dhaafee, xataa calankeena ayuu u quuri waaye inay gacantooda u galo.

There is two crystal, clear, unequivocal, unambiguous choice today: Xabashi isku dhiib and let them occupy you the next hundred generations and finally annex the land of Soomaaliya, and erase any trace of Soomaali people.

Or resist them, by whatever means. By af, by gacan, by maal, by maankaaga, by uurkaaga, by ...

No sane, living dalkiisa jecel Xabashi isku dhiibaayo. Eebbe forbid even entertaining that thoughts. As long as Xabashi are guarding and owning the so-called "dirin," no sane daljecel Soomaali meesha imaanaayo, umana soo socdo.

Kashafa   

^ Preach on brudda. Show our deluded brethern how really lost they are. Bless their good intentions but they know not what they speak of. Baashi, Ngonge, Cara, and Ms DD, consider MMA's post my response and the response of the vast majority of Somalis fighting the good fight with their naf, their maal, and if nothing else their moral support(intaas manaliga helikaraa ?). Consider it the response of all those Somalis demonstrating around the world saying: F THE TFG, F THE XABASHIS. This is not the time to observe diplomatic niceties and the 'political game'. YOU. ARE. UNDER. O-C-C-U-P-A-T-I-O-N. 5 months after the Tikrays invaded the last free bastion of Somalia, it is amazing, simply incredible, to watch nomads disregard, belittle, ignore, or conviently choose to look the other way when it comes to our status as an occupied country and an occupied people. As for that magical dirin, I sincerely hope we can all sit around it, even with the accursed warlords if that'll give peace a chance. But it'll be a cold day in hell when the only inheritors of Sayyid-ka's legacy disarm and submit(<-- I hope you can grasp the gravity of this word) to Xabashi hegemony and Tikray proxy rule. You know that as well as I do, and even better weliba.

Some salient points: Kismayo, no longer under TFG control. smile.gif Entire degmo of Qalaafo, under Somali control. smile.gif 8 to 10 Ugandan soldiers bought the farm, wasn't a good idea coming to Mogadisho as Zenawi's bailout Plan B, shit happens, sorry smile.gif Tikray/TFG alliance still suffering attacks, including the leadership smile.gif

I guess them 'ciyaal-ka xaafada' boyz been real real active as of late, yaah ? :cool:

reconciliation--this gotta be a bad joke!! sounds like a pre-mature u know what!! gimme a break.

what was the saying... no taxation without representation...! well no reconsillynation with ethiopion occupation! ok.

sounds good to me!!

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Some salient points: Kismayo, no longer under TFG control.
smile.gif
Entire degmo of Qalaafo, under Somali control.
smile.gif
8 to 10 Ugandan soldiers bought the farm, wasn't a good idea coming to Mogadisho as Zenawi's bailout Plan B, shit happens, sorry
smile.gif
Tikray/TFG alliance still suffering attacks, including the leadership
smile.gif

I guess them 'ciyaal-ka xaafada' boyz been real real active as of late, yaah ? :cool:

:D:D

Some salient points indeed. I have thrown my lot with the brave boys of somaliwest who took over a somali town.

Meesha darin la fariisto ma taallo ee waxaa fiican inaan shirka laga qayb gelin loona cidleeyo gogol ku sheegga. Ethiopia won, Ethiopia rules, it is that simple. Let us all wait for the day when Somalis collectively decide they need their country back for good. There is no Somali president, and no somali government, and as such, somalis of honour who refuse to submitt shouldn't put a stamp of approval to a puppet government that has no influence beyond guarded compounds.

Emperor   

^You fall for the lines of Kashafa, aren't you? Who controls Kismayo? If not the TFG how come the interior minister visited there and his orders taken?

Kashafa there are equally important developments on the other side too, Zenawi recenstly promised not to get out of Somalia untill AU arrives and received the funding, a newly ambtions envoy appointed for Somalia by the US, more AFrican troops are forthcoming, resistance are feeling the heat and attacked, houses confiscated, and many many of them imprisoned by the minute... Infact a whole new attack is perhaps planned for Galgaduud region as the last hideouts of the insurgents and Adan Ayrow's strong hold... Stiff measured are taken by the newly appointed Governor of Mogadishu, curbing and taking anything suspiciuos iyo waliba in laxirxiro meeshi wax kadhacaad dadka dariska la ah oo dhan as their responsibility to report before hand...

Read the news below

Guriceel:"Deegaanada ay isku uruursanayaa Haraadigii Maxkamadaha waa Ceelbuur waxaana ka mid ah xubnahaas Aaden Xaashi Cayrow"Gudoomiyaha Degmada Guriceel.

18. maj 2007 APL

Guriceel(AllPuntland)-Gudoomiyaha degmada Guriceel ee gobalka galguduud Daa'uud Cabdi Daa'uud ayaa wuxuu sheegay in deegaano hoosyimaada degmadaasi ay haatan isku uruursanayaan haraadigii Maxkamadaha ee dawlada Soomaaliya ciimadeedu kula dagaalameen bilihii April iyo March magaalada Muqdisho.

Daa'uud Cabdi wuxuu sheegay in deegaanada ay xubnahan isku uruursanayaan xoogoodu yahay deegaanka lugu magacaabo Ceelbuur oo uusheegay in ay haatan deganyihiin xeryo milateri oo ay halkaasi ka sameeyeen.

Md.Daa'uud oo wax laga weydiiyay magacyada xubnahan ka tirsan maxkamadihii awoodooda lawiiqay kuwa ay yihiin,wuxuu sheegay in ay ka mid yihiin xubnahan ninkii dhinaca milateriga uga sareeyey maxkamadihii oo ahaa Aaden Xaashi Cayrow iyo Col.Tima Jilic oo ka mid ahaa maxkamadihii iyo xubno fara badan oo dhinaca maamulka.

Gudoomiyaha degmada guriceel wuxuu sheegay in xubno sar sare oo ka mid ah maxkamadihii lawiiqay awoodooda in ay xiriir laleeyihiin maamulka ka jira hargeysa ee Somaliland isagoo ku eedeeyey maamulkaasi in taakulo dhaqaale siiyo kooxaha uu ku tilmaamay argagixisada caalamigaa.

Wuxuuna gudoomiyuhu ka hadlay in dawlada Soomaaliya ay arintan go'tahay isagoo sheegay in dhawaan ciidamada dawlada Soomaaliya ay talaabo ka qaadayaan kooxahaasi.

Waxaa Sidoo kale wax laga weydiiyay gudoomiyaha cududa milateri ee kooxahan ayaa wuxuu sheegay in ay qorsheynayaa khal khalgalinta goobo nabdoon oo ka mid ah gobalada xuduudaha lawadaago galguduud,wuxuuna carabka ku dhuftay in ay ka mid yihiin goobaha ay doonayaa in ay falal amaandaro ka abuuraan deegaanada dawlada gobaleedka Puntland iyo gobalka Hiiraan.

Ugu danbeyn gudoomiyaha Guriceel Daa'uud Cabdi Daa'uud wuxuu ugu baaqay dawlada gobaleedka Puntland in ay gacan ka geysato sidii kooxahaasi looga hortagilahaa.

Faarax C/qaadir Geylan

AllPuntland

What say you about all these, ooh yeah you bombed Ghedi and missed or killed an old innocent former Somali national army member.. so much for achievements

Fabregas   

Quote:Gudoomiyaha degmada guriceel wuxuu sheegay in xubno sar sare oo ka mid ah maxkamadihii lawiiqay awoodooda in ay xiriir laleeyihiin maamulka ka jira hargeysa ee Somaliland isagoo ku eedeeyey maamulkaasi in taakulo dhaqaale siiyo kooxaha uu ku tilmaamay argagixisada caalamigaa.

lol

Quote:Infact a whole new attack is perhaps planned for Galgaduud region as the last hideouts of the insurgents and Adan Ayrow's strong hold... Stiff measured are taken by the newly appointed Governor of Mogadishu, curbing and taking anything suspiciuos iyo waliba in laxirxiro meeshi wax kadhacaad dadka dariska la ah oo dhan as their responsibility to report before hand...

This will not hurt the resistance infact it will do more damage to the image of the Ethiopian Army and their allies.

Emperor   

^How so? They have done before and are doing all this action and more right now, infact they are encouraged and get AMAAN to do it from both outside world and inside Somalia, the only opposition is the so called resistance...

How does or did it damage? when it comes to the use of force like you all improvise who cares about damages anyway, only the powerful wins and the weak disappears defeated, captured and imprisoned or even dies for good... thats all that matters, when you talk about forces that is the end result..

Paragon   

MMA:

Perhaps Siidka should have gone, humiliated himself and sat down with colonial rulers at the "dirin" with a defeatist attitude because his and himself was a 'lost cause,' no

Waa sida ay nala damacsan yihiin. Nolosha noocaasi hadey dadyowga qaar u caado tahay, Soomaalida inteeda badan waxay u arkaan dar xumo laga dhiidhiiyo! Horaa loo yiri:

Hadaan dhimano geeridu kolbey nolosha dhaantaaye!

Dhaqashiyo marbey kaa yihiin dharagtu xaaraan e'

Nin dharbaaxo ceebeed dugsaday dhaqashadeed maalye!

Dhashaadeey sugtaa xaajadaad dhawrataa abid e'

Marka, the Vae Victus of our supposed common-sensical brothers has the scents of defeatism that is 'common' to the less visionary. There is no place for common sense in the face of existential dangers and for those who induldge in it, may they find professional occupations among appeasers.

Wax la yiraahdo heshiis marka maatidaada dhagta dhiigga loo darey ma aha wax nin weyn ku hadlo, waana af-lagaado ula kac ah.

Emperor   

^WaR dagaalka hala wado iyo Muqaawamadda waa tii Sayidkoo kale halkaa kasii wada, oo yaan lajoojin..

Na horkaca oo Jihaadka noo wada yaa Jamaca