Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

What’s on the reconciliation dirin?

NGONGE   

Heh@Paragon

Very confrontational there, saaxib. Did MMA’s demagogical drivel really get you going that much? And then you go and talk about people being ‘less visionary’! The cheek of it all is quite laughable really.

War, lets talk some sense. When I tell you that I think the resistance is dead I expect you to come back with arguments proving that it is not. Rabble-rousing stories about the fights of the Sayid and his ilk are nothing but emotional blackmail that really serves nobody in here.

I’m not sure what Baashe and others are saying but my arguments here are purely meant for you and those taking part in the discussions here. A man with a gun in the middle of Xamar is really not someone ANYBODY could reason with. He’s desperate, proud, bitter, angry and very vengeful. He probably realises that he’s fighting a losing battle but still fights on because, in his mind, he has no other choice. You know, his head is probably full of all that ‘live like a man and die like a man’ nonsense. But what is your excuse? What is Khasafa’s excuse? What’s MMA’s excuse?

You could either dismiss this discussion and refuse to take part in it, or, you could take part and give us something to argue about and DISCUSS. Chest beating, wailing and going on about the Xabashi occupation is NOT what I call discussion, saaxib. It’s been six months of that occupation now. Get used to the idea and try to think of ways of getting rid of the Xabash. When I say ways I don’t mean talk about long gone history or four desperate men fighting a forty thousand army.

Make sense?

Ps

How is that for confrontational?

Pps

I’m hoping to become the ambassador to Peru

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^WaR dagaalka hala wado iyo Muqaawamadda waa tii Sayidkoo kale halkaa kasii wada, oo yaan lajoojin..

Na horkaca oo Jihaadka noo wada yaa Jamaca

Nin I sigay ma nabad galo

Nin isugeyna maba jiro

Libta weli ma sii deyn

Gardarrada ma saacido

Nin xaq lehna cid lama simo

Ninkaan teydu soli karin

Uma yeelo suu rabo

Sida dunida qaarkeed

Sandulleynta ma oggoli

Ninna kabaha uma sido

Soomaali baan ahay!

:D:D

Paragon   

^^ :D Lol@Nin isigey ma nabad galo ....usheeg... smile.gif

NGONGE, adigu markii Geel loo heeso ayaad Gorayo u heestaa, waligaaba. It looks like in aad sheekada daaqad ka soo gashey.