Juje

Boqor C/llaahi Boqor Muuse - loo soo doortay Xoghayaha Guud ee Boqorrada Afrika

ANWAR   

:D I think bugladers are in dream land :D

DO Boqorrada Afrika EVEN exist :D:D

I am still laughing :D

Respected throughout somalia?? :D

this MUST BE THE FUNNNYEST NEWS I EVER READ

Boqor Abdullahi Boqor Muse is from a distinguished family that have had this title for centuries. Obviously no one can reason with someone who thinks Africa never had kings. :D

Cowke   

Dukey, it don't matter what they say because do you see their irrelevant sheegato boqors being invited to attend any special meetings? The only time they got invited the other clan-elders was under boqor muse and they were titled as "wakiil"

So it's irrelevant what they think now. An indepedent non bias organization which is the regional watchdog of africa has decided that this man is the real deal in somaliya while the rest are just fakers.

^^^I dont think your tone helps in any way. The king position is well known and there are many other Somali traditional elders who deserve respect. No fakers here adeer. We have a history, culture and tradiotions like any other nation and people on Earth. Also lets show some respect people.

ANWAR   

Boqor C/llaahi Boqor Muuse - loo soo doortay Xoghayaha Guud ee Boqorrada Afrika

I THINK the mann who as writet this News are high on crake :D:D

I am still laughing :D:D:D:D

Cowke   

Duke, my tone of voice? when you'd expect congratulations from somalis and paying homage to their king, they attack and insult him. What do they think, do they think he just invited himself to the african union? Of course not. He was selected to attend as the king of kings of somaliya and africa.

This is why they need to be straightened out sxb with some real rough under-tone. At the end of the day no matter how much their sheegato boqor is respected in somaliya noone in the world cares to invite them to attend special gatherings with other royalty. This must tell you something? This tells you they are not important for other kings to even consider sending other clan-elders an invitation but only boqor abdullahi gets it.

This shows Abdullahi is special and class of his own duke and if u dont see that then your blind also to the fact.

Cowke   

Rudy, Royalty is not silly but traditional. It is something to be proud off.

U see what is good about royalty is one thing and one thing only. U stay important no matter what for centuries, where-as politics it switches around depending on candidate. smile.gif

Cowke   

By the way duke, the king is nice guy actually who really is about helping somalis embrace traditional methods of problem resolutions, educating youth about their culture, he even recently opened up puntland clan elder lobby where all 7 regions have their highest isimo in there.

He is really not a bad person at all, but these ppl attacking him are attacking for 1 thing and u know it and i know it. and its because he aint from their region.

Cowke   

Thankfulisp, no i haven't met him but i seen the work he conducts. I haven't met nelson mandela but i seen the work he has done and he is nice man also. Accordin to your logic u must meet all ppl to know if their nice. Did you meet prophet muhammad, jesus, moses, etc? have u met hawo tako, martin luther king, etc? how you know those ppl are nice after-all you must meet them!!! sxb your argument can be shred up, chewed, and spat out.

Some ppl are very narrow-minded. smile.gif

Ps: guys watch thankfulisp change his argument and say "oh thats not what i meant" line. :cool:

Thankful   

The people you mentioned which I can't believe you'd even name in the same sentence as the Prophet Muhammad PEACE BE UPON HIM. Have countless books and historically documents written about them. Martin Luther King, Mandela have countless speeches and decades of history. You are talking about a man that became boqor not even a year ago.

Keep spreading your rubbish, and until you actually go to Somalia or atleast meet the people you speak of then talk.

All I heard was how bad Abdullahi Yusuf is, and all these bad things he's done. Until I actually went to Puntland and met him many times and heard what people said about him and the love!

Honestly, a slice of advice...take a break!