Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Boqor C/llaahi Boqor Muuse - loo soo doortay Xoghayaha Guud ee Boqorrada Afrika

UZTAAD   

boqor abdullahi is just a cermonial tradinal leader who don't have any authority over any terotory he is not even one of the heavey weight of the Issimada puntland Like Islan cisse Islaan bashir, Garad saleeban and others . you ar exaggerate him bit too far .

Cowke   

Uztaad, islan cise islan bashir garad saleban and all these isimo do you see them getting an invite to attend royal cermonies? wa may.

What does that tell u?

Cowke   

Thankfulisp, Abdullahi had his good sides and bad sides. Abdullahi use of ethiopian soldiers in 2002 was totally uncalled for and no ppl in bari, karkaar do not support that. So i don't know which part of puntland u went to.

Secondly, your argument is that u must meet everyone. Well boqor muse has many news articles about him, essays in the pdrc, and other materials that i read. Does that mean I don't know?

Lastly but not the least, Don't overplay Abdullahi he was one hit wonder and that's it. He became leader because it was war time and he was the most effective general. In peace-time he stands no chance as u can see he has just left.

Peace-time 1 region will dominate and it's bari and karkaar who have produced not just 1 hit wonders but constant leadership from boqor osman down to keenadiid to sharmarke.co jamac ali jamac, cade muse, and inshallah me down the track some time.

sxb the kings have a pool of talent just waiting to hit the scence hard, i am 24 years old and already know each of the weak and strong points of each clan and where to get them. I exposed your little group who just inhabit gara'ad and jariban two tuulos, galkacyo is shared. whilst me bossaso is shared but i am the majority in the largest city of puntland, qardho another major city, beyla, isku shuban two tuulos and jubba.

Sxb don't make me tear u apart i don't really like to go back on the family but i won't tolerate to hear crap about cade muse anymore when it wasnt his fault that yey walked off with puntland resources to hamar, anyone leading puntland at that time would've of seen what it was like to maintain such a loss of resources.

Plus all the institutions u see today are done by cade, all these governances u see were all put to paper by cade, farole is just implementing cade ideas. the oil and all foreign investments like jabiri, lootah firm, the oil firms all cade...cade gave us a future, abdullahi didnt give us a hospital..get real

UZTAAD   

cowke, I uderstand your point he is the head of of somali traditional leaders as queen of england is the Head of common wealth but real power lies the Issimada i mentioned above. gaddafi is mad man sxb he is doing all this to boost his ego and to be called king of kings africa.

Cowke   

Uztaad well yes the isimo are the real power base, i never said that boqor muse was powerful, i simply said he is royalty and ppl should respect this.

Wa cajib waxaan wale.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Thankfulisp, Abdullahi had his good sides and bad sides. Abdullahi use of ethiopian soldiers in 2002 was totally uncalled for and no ppl in bari, karkaar do not support that. So i don't know which part of puntland u went to.

Secondly, your argument is that u must meet everyone. Well boqor muse has many news articles about him, essays in the pdrc, and other materials that i read. Does that mean I don't know?

Lastly but not the least, Don't overplay Abdullahi he was one hit wonder and that's it. He became leader because it was war time and he was the most effective general. In peace-time he stands no chance as u can see he has just left.

Peace-time 1 region will dominate and it's bari and karkaar who have produced not just 1 hit wonders but constant leadership from boqor osman down to keenadiid to sharmarke.co jamac ali jamac, cade muse, and inshallah me down the track some time.

sxb the kings have a pool of talent just waiting to hit the scence hard, i am 24 years old and already know each of the weak and strong points of each clan and where to get them. I exposed your little group who just inhabit gara'ad and jariban two tuulos, galkacyo is shared. whilst me bossaso is shared but i am the majority in the largest city of puntland, qardho another major city, beyla, isku shuban two tuulos and jubba.

Sxb don't make me tear u apart i don't really like to go back on the family but i won't tolerate to hear crap about cade muse anymore when it wasnt his fault that yey walked off with puntland resources to hamar, anyone leading puntland at that time would've of seen what it was like to maintain such a loss of resources.

Plus all the institutions u see today are done by cade, all these governances u see were all put to paper by cade, farole is just implementing cade ideas. the oil and all foreign investments like jabiri, lootah firm, the oil firms all cade...cade gave us a future, abdullahi didnt give us a hospital..get real

Cowke, you have never gone there or met any of the people you speak of. So I understand your ignorance. You want to lead Puntland but you have never been there, good luck. Refer me to one book on Boqor King Kong okay. He hasn't even been king for a year, yet you know he is a good person right!

Are you serious ethiopian soldiers in 2002? I've never met a single person in Puntland that has ever said ethiopian soldiers were used. Not even Cade or anyone else from his group. And please don't post your fake articles

I have no idea what you are saying in the rest of the post, you seem to be insulting Cade Muse for sending resources to Mogadishu and later praising him, you are incoherent.

Cowke   

Thankful isp i rest my case bro. You got done, put a fork in that guy and make sure to put in the oven cook him well-done.

ps: cade muse didn't complain about ethios because it is second nature for yey to have ethios around him. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

Jamac Ali Jamac wanted to break away from ethios and set puntland on course thru national reconciliation process with somalis. Alot more honorable. But we stood proud and fought with no ethio support for 3 days straight at bossaso. While ur yey needs ethios, all the sool, sanaag, even wardheer boys.

Anyways like I said Dont get me started because qarxis weyn ba dhici doona. Sxb the day yey needed ethios to settle family beef and no kings had any foreign support yet ur yey had to get foreign support? waxaasi wa maxay. sure get foreign support against shabab because they are using foreign support but dont get foreign support against ppl who are not using foreign support. Yey ended terribly his reign and lost all respect in bari. Ur not viewed as fighters anymore because if u wanna tiff 1 on 1 lets do it no foreign support, the old-fashioned way. But ur yey couldn't do that he had to go and get foreign support to back him up against a group who didnt use foreign support. what justification can u give for that?

Ceeb alaykh. Anyways 2002 yusuf died in bari and don't say he is respected, we got no issue with his ppl. But u cant get ethios against an opponent who never used any foreign support. jamac only had natives of bossaso and his qardho peeps backing him up. noone else. ur yey had more then enuff locals backing him in order to bring ethios...sad but it tells u that mr yey was good leader untill 2002. he broke the constitution, then did a dog act and left miserably. cade is in 3 million mansion in dubai relaxin whilst paving the road for puntland to move forward.

Thankful   

Unbelievable, where would I start. Just don't go to Puntland and say that you think ethiopians were used in 2002 and DEFINITELY, dont go and say a single thing about Jama Ali Jama.

You think Boqor King Kong is a nice man after 10 months in power (I have never met him, so wouldn't know), but because he is your reer you know he is right? What more can I say. I have stayed a long time in the places you named and never met anyone talk the nonesense you do. It's always your side is the best and has done this and that. You are dilusional and the fact you have never been to Puntland or ever met a single person that you are speaking so highly of show's you have no idea about anything, it's worrisome. You need help.

Juje   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Duke, my tone of voice?

Cowke it is a pity you fail to realise that Duke does not regard much of the King from Qardho.

Nevertheless his royalty is nonparallel.

^^^ you need to stop kissing *** old boy. The tone used here by Cowke is all wrong. There is a place and time for such things but like brother ThankfulSP highlighted the people of Puntland respect thier tradaitions everything else is just hot air

Cowke   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Cowke:

Duke, my tone of voice?

Cowke it is a pity you fail to realise that Duke does not regard much of the King from Qardho.

Nevertheless his royalty is nonparallel.
Juje horta sxb it's none of your bizness. Koley i will sit next to faroole with him annihilating me, then sit with some from hargeisa and or hamar. So don't try to start crap son.

U think if i cant agree with my own region, that i am going to agree with u? lol waad walan tahay, we would never dare sit with u, no matter HOW BAD Puntland goes. we will bite our tongues an persevere for change as in any democratic institution.

We wanted to use traditional method to settle somali differences be it north and south under a tree as it has always been the best and most effective resolution model. but as long as ppl in mogadishu, hargeisa, islamist and all the proxies are using foreign support in somaliya then puntland has the right for its existence to seek foreign support also and abdullahi yusuf was correct in using foreign support. Because the battle-ground turned out to be a proxy war.

However the case at hand is not to do with that, it has to do with 2002 LOCAL affair. That is where u should not interrupt or interfere. It has nothing to do with you nor were u stakeholder in the friction. The issue i have is that the event has been twisted and turned to make mr.yey appear as a savior when truly he wasn't, i usually never commented on it but it needs to be settled once for all on who was right and who was wrong.

I posted journal article from respected university that is indepedent non bias spectator to what was occuring in the region at that time. Accusations were being thrown left, right and center regarding jamac ali jamac being abdiqasim supporter, some even said he haboured terrorists. But they were mere accusations that were never proven.

But what was proven is the fact mr.yey used ethio logistical support to capture bossaso after 3 day battle. Why he did that is the question, considering jamac ali jamac never used foreign support. Infact he never used anyone outside of puntland to help him.

Like i said i was setting the record straight, and the truth needs to be spoken, I used to let it slide and ignore it for the sake of convenience but now ppl are actually starting to buy the propaganda and that is where the line needs to be drawn.

Ps: Interesting to note that farole is also trying to appeal to all the factions hamar for mediatation talks with all foreign support left at the door. A traditional method of conflict resolution. Which you can verify below.

http://www.garoweonl ine.com/artman2/publ ish/Somalia_27/Puntl and_leader_ready_to_ mediate_among_factio ns_in_south_Somalia_ printer.shtml

Thankful   

i usually never commented on it but it needs to be settled once for all on who was right and who was wrong.

You started posting 5 days ago, or were you here before? :confused:

Cowke   

Thankfulisp, yes i posted it a couple of days ago the journal on 2002 war in puntland to set the record straight. I got sick of the accusations of jamac ali jamac being evil and yey being good, even though yey is the one who did the dog-act.

Like i said i am going to stick by who is right no matter what clan the person is. I used to think cade was terrible guy to from the propaganda i read, untill i looked closely into puntland and found out the truth. Just go look at puntland gov website and all the dayactir that occured under his leadership, can we the same for yey? lets be realistic no we can not.

The 2002 affair is close to me because I had an uncle who was wounded in that battle, he was fighting in garowe against abdullahi yusuf, because our lineage settle around garowe district a tuulo next to it called shire. The others were strategically positioned in qardho and bossaso.