Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Inner Beauty

Ibtisam   

I feel sorry for the somali women - who looks like an aired tube - industrial baloon, gosh woman must be slender, and look after herself.

Darn Ramdan does bring out the mean side of people! Sharmarkee! redface.gif How can you be so mean, I hope everyone you know (somali women) is perfectly slender :rolleyes:

IT is unhealthy to be big and out of shape, for guys and ladies smile.gif

Lool Ms DD, I always think that when I see a plain stick thin white lady with a fine brother (have you noticed it is all the good looking ones), I sit there mad as hell, thinking if you were going to leave your race could you not go for above average. And recently I keep seeing stunning black ladies with old White men :confused: what is going on with the black race???

P.s. Before any one points it out, I am racist to white people (when it comes to relationships!). redface.gif

-Lily-   

Upon a day Beauty and Ugliness met on the shore of a sea. And they said to one another, “Let us bathe in the sea.”

Then they disrobed and swam in the waters. And after a while Ugliness came back to shore and garmented himself with the garments of beauty and walked his way.

And Beauty too came out of the sea, and found not her raiment, and she was too shy to be naked, therefore she dressed herself with the raiment of Ugliness. And Beauty walked her way.

And to this very day men and women mistake the one for the other.

Yet some there are who have beheld the face of Beauty, and they know her notwithstanding her garments. And some there be who know the face of Ugliness, and the cloth conceals him not from their eyes.

Kahlil Gibran

Why do I feel like we are repeating stuff we already know?

Originally posted by Ghanima:

quote: I feel sorry for the somali women - who looks like an aired tube - industrial baloon, gosh woman must be slender, and look after herself.

Darn Ramdan does bring out the mean side of people! Sharmarkee!
redface.gif
How can you be so mean, I hope everyone you know (somali women) is perfectly slender :rolleyes:

Lool Ms DD, I always think that when I see a plain stick thin white lady with a fine brother (have you noticed it is all the good looking ones), I sit there mad as hell, thinking if you were going to leave your race could you not go for above average. And recently I keep seeing stunning black ladies with old White men :confused: what is going on with the black race???

P.s. Before any one points it out, I am racist to white people (when it comes to relationships!).
redface.gifLool, Ghanima, anba waan isla yaabay, that was not my intension, Ramdan kariim.

Almusaamax Kariim

Faheema.   

Here we go again... Dumar iyo Qurux, maxaa is daba dhigay :confused: Inner Qurux, Outer Beauty...it's all about Confidence and Self Esteem at the end of the day.

LoZ Ishaaq ka riday :D

Salaam, yep you're right akh instead of working on your outer psychical beauty you should work on your inner beauty first. Reminds me of girls who think putting on a khamar and/or abaya and skirt will all of a sudden make them a better person. You have to work on your adhaab, akhlaaq and how you carry yourself otherwise it's just a piece of cloth on your head. I'm getting carried away, anyway the whole point of this was to show that the outside is not always what you should be working on and your inner beauty shouldn't be left neglected (which I totally agree with).

Pujah   

Before you find out the person’s inner beauty you have to be attracted enough to their physical beauty to give them that chance.

^^^ see Attraction is weird thang..and if you don't beleive me ask the Soomali saying " Hebla jiniyo ayey leedahay ama Hebel jiniyo ayuu leeyahay" no body knows what is so attractice about them.

I tell you this attraction business is weird thang [imagining voice like James Brown's] you just can't explain smile.gif

As for inner beauty - well - it is just inner, isn't it? what do i need to see that? magnifying glass? X ray or infra red? dunno :D

Salaamaat

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Keyf:

Before you find out the person’s inner beauty you have to be attracted enough to their physical beauty to give them that chance.

You so right...If you are not attracted to what's on the outside at first, why waste time to find out what's on the inside...So to be beauty on the outside is important, but not as important as the beauty on the inside... :D:D:D

Qof xuux ah intee lageenaa, may be to the zoo...No thanks...

Originally posted by Shyma:

Here we go again... Dumar iyo Qurux, maxaa is daba dhigay :confused: Inner Qurux, Outer Beauty...it's all about
Confidence
and
Self Esteem
at the end of the day.

LoZ
Ishaaq ka riday
:D

Shayma, please don't give false hope :D

Ibtisam   

^^I agree, Self confidence without poking people eyes out or cirka joogin:D I hate people who constantly put themselves down. I'm so fat, I'm so skinny, I'm so spotty, eeeeeerrg. women get hold of yourself

chubacka   

^^^^ dem ppl jst want CONSTANT reasurrances,"No luv, ur not fat, spotty, skinny" (jst plain annoying)

Anyway when u jst remain silent when dey begin their rant dey soon get the pic an jst stop, I dnt actually think dey believe they are these things dey jst want to have the same pointless conversation again and again... :(

Som@li   

Yes,It is all abt confidence. But again a girl should be over weight, who can go with as, Sharmake said, a balooon,at the same time,not a skelleton,anorexic.

Jamster   

My brother has a theory on this; he once defined those who purport with such ludicrous concept of “Inner beauty”. He defined such a person to be: = aesthetically unpleasing to the eye thusly desperately seeks the love of others by excessively exhibiting actions of great sagacity!.