Originally posted by TogaHerer:

quote:Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

May Allah destroy both entities.

i can smell the jealousy
The Shakir boy is an Alshabab. He meant it. :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

May Allah destroy both entities.

Your godfather Ina godane and his family are somalilanders, watch what u wish for ur godfather..: )

Peacenow   

If they Arabs do business with Israel. Why not Somalia?

It's purely silly and self defeating to defend Arabs who hate Somalis, Blacks and everything they stand for.

Cowke   

Lol sxb, if this news was true all somali media would report it and not only that but international media. Those sland media websites only fool somaliland ppl because of their low iq of researching and using rationalism to decide what their reading!!!

This is just to give them hope!!! but what i find sad is, why does the administrator allow for clear fabrication stories to be put up on this forum? Does he not realize it will stain the credibility of the forum having garbage spreading?

The movement will be disbanded and an islamic state will be established insha Allah.

Your godfather Ina godane and his family are somalilanders, watch what u wish for ur godfather..: )

He is not my 'godfather', and neither is he a 'Somalilander'.

May Allah enable the mujahideen to bring the jihaad to the north to take care of this neo-colonial entity.

i can smell the jealousy

Why would I be jealous?

Qorax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

This is very good news indeed

Haa waa war wanaagsano walaalkeen PeaceNow ayaa soo dhameeyey xaajadaa :rolleyes:

Herer   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

The movement will be disbanded and an islamic state will be established insha Allah.

quote:

He is not my 'godfather', and neither is he a 'Somalilander'.

May Allah enable the mujahideen to bring the jihaad to the north to take care of this neo-colonial entity.

i can smell the jealousy

Why would I be jealous?
ur dua inorder to harm ur brothers

Herer   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

If they Arabs do business with Israel. Why not Somalia?

It's purely silly and self defeating to defend Arabs who hate Somalis, Blacks and everything they stand for.

agree,also know that there are some arab muftis who agreed to close ties with israel.

ur dua inorder to harm ur brothers

It's a du'a that is directed against an entity, not against the region or against the people of that region, so don't twist my words.

And it has nothing to do with jealousy.

War rayaale mu taggo Tel aviv u so qaado aqoonsiga.Muxu sugaya Isreal wata sheegtay waxay sugaysa uun inay somaliland la xidhiidho?

Haadu aqoonsiga so qaado even me who is a kulmiye supporter ayaa rayaale 5 sannoh oo danbe dooranaya.

Herer   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Haadu aqoonsiga so qaado even me who is a kulmiye supporter ayaa rayaale 5 sannoh oo danbe dooranaya.

war xaaji walee muwadin dhab ayad tahay.