Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Israel Says Ready to Recognize Somaliland

GAAROODI   

these guys walahi make me laugh, i really enjoy how we always get the better of them, even amongst there own people. The conference near las canod proved devastating for them. They were reduced to being an outside splinter group with no say. and then they start there....

SOMALILAND......AAAAAAAHHHHHHH..BOOOOO HOOOOO HOOO!

SWEET DREAMS, I OWN LAS CANOD, I OWN YOUR SALADINS, AND IF I WANTED I COULD OWN PIRATELAND AND THE WHOLE OF SOMALIA.

WHO WILL STOP ME?????

WELCOME ISRAEL....TO SOMALILAND !!! GIVE ME YOUR WEAPONRY, GIVE ME TECHNOLOGY, GIVE ME YOUR KNOW HOW OF KABUTZ FARMS, WATER TECHNOLOGY AND SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY NOT TO MENTION INDUSTRIAL FARMING AND BUSINESS.

SCREW THE WHOLE ARAB WORLD IF YOU WANT EXCEPT MECCA AND MADINA, THE REST I COULDNT CARE LESS.

WHAT HAS ANY ARAB EVER DONE FOR US, EXCEPT BEING AN OBSTACLE TO OUR SUCCESS.

KILL OR BE KILLED......

Rayyan   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

Again, my du'a was directed at a neo-colonial political entity, not against a society.

So please read my words carefully, barakAllaahu feek.

By the way, the prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) has many names you know..

Besides the one you mentioned, some of those are 'Al-Maahi', 'Nabi Al-Malhama' and 'Al-Qattaal' for example.

My brother the prophet(PUH) of Islam have better names even than those we mentioned,cos Allah subxaanah gave two of his names as a gift when when he called him "Raoofun Raxiim"

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful". (9:128)

Nabiga(NKH)marku ku yidhi Tufayl bin Camar al Tuusi, habaar reer Tuus, waa idiideene waxa u yidhi Nebigu (Ilaahow Reer Tuus so hadee).There are also many ahadeeth which narrate an opposite approach.

This one for example, which is recorded in Sahih Muslim:

Khufaf bin Jura’ reported that Allah’s Messenger (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said in prayer:

"O Allah, hurl curse upon the tribe of Lihyan and Ri’l and Dhakwan and Usayya for they disobeyed Allah and His Messenger,..."

I'm just quoting this to show you that onesided selections of the sunnah are certainly not representative of the attitude of the prophet (salAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) as a whole.

MyBro, You didn’t state the reason why the Prophet(PUH) of Islam invoke Allah's Wrath to against people who killed his Companions without justification, and seventy of them. Who were eminently representing Islam both in piety and knowledge, whom the Prophet didn’t let them go cos of their safety, the tribes of Najad(Qatafan, Bin Salaym,and Ahwas of Taif were all vying, and having a grand scheme to get rid of whole Medina, and distinguish the light of Islam in it's infancy. and the confederates were just them and the Jewish tribes at the end....The Prophet [pbuh] was so deeply moved by this tragedy and that of Ar-Raji‘ that he used to invoke Allâh’s wrath against those people and tribes who killed his Companions. Anas reported that for thirty days the Prophet [pbuh] supplicated Allah against those who killed his Companions at Ma‘una Well. Every dawn prayer he would invoke Allah’s wrath against Ri‘l, Dhakwan, Lihyan and ‘Usaiyah. a disgraceful treachery, and a painful tradegy and He(PUH) didnt stop the dawa a second or a minute,always kind and always Compassionate.

Mybrother there is no need to take oneside of the sunnah as you accuse me ... but Islam and grace of the Islam is the middlle way. the middle way.

"Kind words and covering the faults are better than chairty followed by injury"

Zealots are nothing but trouble makers,for everyone and for themselves too,they go beyond the bounds of what is required and their type of faith becomes opperessive and offputting. as this site have many people doubting the deen now or leaving it all togather because of bad DacWah from the people of Dacawah. May Allah show us the way and the right path.

Wa ZakaakAllahu Khairn.