Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Israel Says Ready to Recognize Somaliland

The Zack   

Who gives a $%## what arabs do and who they are friends with? The discusion here was all about somaliland n israel, some suggested it ain't cool that somaliland shouldn't go that low to beg for yahuudi recognition even though yahuuds are not recognizing them.... we also talked about how these yuhuud are are enemies of islam. If some arab countries are **** heads it is their freaking problem

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Sikaawe:

quote:Originally posted by GAAROODI:

Islam argues to support your muslim brother, were are my arab brethren when i was being bombed from my own airports, when my fellow landers were being thrown into mass graves, were they not the ones who supplied and funded the somali government, were they not the same people who deported somalilanders from there airports only to be slaughtered on arrival in berbera and hargasia airports.

FU** THE ARABS,

IF ISRAEL WANTED TO NUKE THEM AND USE BERBERA AS A STAGING SPOT I WOULD SUPPORT THEM, ITS KILL OR BE KILLED.

AND SOMALILANDERS ARE BRAVE SAXIB !

TO US AND ARAB IS NOTHING,

I agree with you 90% sxb, but I would not make friends with Yahuuds never in history, they are only curse people by Allah on this world for their double standards and snake-headed culture of making troubles for unsuspecting friends. If the choice comes that I have to choose between Arabs and Yahuuds I would choose Arabs at least because I can pray with them, and this does not mean I dislike Yahuuds and like arabs but only that we share a faith.
This is a disgusting statement of hate, against a people, who have done nothing against Somalis.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Peacenow so u love yuhuuddana?

I have nothing against the Jews. They have done nothing against Somalis and Somalia. Nothing. Their war is with the Arabs.

When my people are selling their bodies for men in Yemen. Why then should I fight for arabs. Think and use your head.

The Zack   

^So you are too shy to say your religion? Man, that sucks! I say my religion out loud coz I am proud of it.

Back to the topic, if religion is not a factor I guess you are right as far as not having any problems with Israel but religion is a factor to majority of Somalis, I tell ya!

Peacenow   

If you're smart, religion has nothing to do with it. Nearly all Arab countries trade with Israel secretly in one or another. Egypt & Jordan have a peace treaty with Israel.

The Zack   

^Like I said before we don't give a hood what arabs do. Try not mix arabs with Islam. I don't dislike jews because some hairy arab (like you would call them) says so, I dislike them because of my own religious beliefs, ma fahamtay waryaa?

Rayyan   

Originally posted by Shaakirullaah:

The movement will be disbanded and an islamic state will be established insha Allah.

quote:

Your godfather Ina godane and his family are somalilanders, watch what u wish for ur godfather..: )

He is not my 'godfather', and neither is he a 'Somalilander'.

May Allah enable the mujahideen to bring the jihaad to the north to take care of this neo-colonial entity.

i can smell the jealousy

Why would I be jealous?
Then you must be a Nihilist coward, invoking habar to a Muslim Society is not Teachings of our Prophet of mercy, at least maad u ducaysi,so they will take part of building that would-be-islamic nation.

Nabiga(NKH)marku ku yidhi Tufayl bin Camar al Tuusi, habaar reer Tuus, waa idiideene waxa u yidhi Nebigu (Ilaahow Reer Tuus so hadee).

juma-nne   

Oo kaalaya, horta sheekadii Sheikh Isxaaq bin Hashim, iyo Jabarti Bin Fulaan miyay beenowday?.

Why are the supposedly decendant of the two sheikh denying their ancestry?.

mise bahashu markeedii horeba luga kuma taagnayn? :D