Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

Somalilanders in diaspora mobilize help for Mogadishu genocide victims

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by nabadshe:

There is a world somali congress based in Canada. Somalis should come under one umbrella to face the enemy. Then we will sort our differences Later. God Willing.

This "sorting out our differences later" isn't bad at all. If we get rid of Xabashis, and I hope we do that soon before they buy and bribe their opponents, and we end up with one unified government based on islam, will Somalilanders accept to come to the negotiating table and ditch their search for independence? I am asking this because I will always support a somali leadership who rules by islamic laws against any regional clan based leadership who wants to devide somalis. This is a thorny issue, but I hope nabadshe knows what he said when he wrote "let us sort our differences later" :D

^^ :D

will Somalilanders accept to come to the negotiating table and ditch their search for independence?

You've asked for Somaliland to make two concessions there. What are you prepared to bring yourself to the table? :D

In my opinion, I would reckon Xoogsadow to forget about Somaliland and focus on Mogadishu first and then Southern Somalia. Otherwise it is like Putting the Cart Before the Horse. If my memory serves me right, you didn't get anywhere with it. About time you change strategy perhaps, Xoogsadow? Ma kula tahay.

Xoogsade   

Suldaanka, This is a discussion for another time as you alluded to. First thing first, Muqdisho. I agree with you bro. But, I would offer whatever you demand if it kept us and our country together, when the time is right, and you cared to sit down with us from the south. If you love to rule, you get to rule with a just sytem, if you want the Capital to be Hargeysa, Hargeysa it is. Saaxib, Xukun qiimo ma leh, almuhim cadaalad inuu ku xukumo qofka xukunka loo dhiibtay waaye. Our problem is letting the worst among us lead us and then hail them as heroes. Have you not seen how a traitor and a warlord is hailed a hero?? Waxaasoo kale intay soomaaliya ka socdaan midnimo iyo walaaltinimo ma jireyso. We are the joke of the world.

Xoogsade

My brother, if you go back in history a little you will realise that rer Somaliland are the last people to really make a big deal about Power and Ruling. History attests to that. In 1960 we came to the South and all we wanted was a strong united and fair government where everyone was equal before rule of law. But that wasn't to be. Its a long story, and I will leave it to that.

But, if another Unity was to come, rer Somaliland will look at every word of any new unity pact with an electric microscope. We will look at the finer prints with scrutiny and suspicion until we have something we are happy with.

But before that, Xoogsadow, are you prepared to face Somaliland as an equal partner in that roundtable? That is the first concession you'll have to make if we needed to proceed to look at forming a new union.

It is key that Somalia recognise Somaliland as an independent and sovereign state before any talk about a Re-union can begin.

Secondly the whole of somalia would need to be in an sustained peace order.

these are basic demands but i dont see them coming together so it is not going to be anytime soon before Somaliland is willing to sit at the negotiating table

JJ_MAHAD   

Basic demands: What demands?

If I am not mistaken, the title says:

(Somalilanders in diaspora mobilize help for Mogadishu genocide victims).

What makes me sad is, ppl who want ride on the traggic situation in Mogadisho in order to achieve their self-interset and short-sided politacal ambitions.

Emperor   

Orginally posted by Xoogsade:

We note who has demonstrated somalinimo in times of need and Somalilanders have proven to be Somalis in every sense of the word.

What matters is what we, those of us who hail from
outside Puntland
, think of thier gesture and show of kinship.
I, as Aydiid's clansman, proud of my heritage, thank Notherners for their show of concern and brotherhood.

:D LOL Xoogsade Sxb don't you think this is unfair to your long standing friends from the days of the UICs rise to their fall and to this ramble in the rubble of Mogadishu, Im talking about Xiin and Paragon's Planders is left out, they must be Sheegato :D , but in the end is all clear the whole show is reduced into clanism. Very sad Indeed, you as Aydiids clansman allied with Northerner :D , well we all know how clans allied themselves within the Somali conflict in the 90's... It's not a suprise hardly unsual

Fanisha   

Originally posted by JJ_MAHAD:

Basic demands: What demands?

If I am not mistaken, the title says:

(Somalilanders in diaspora mobilize help for Mogadishu genocide victims).

What makes me sad is, ppl who want ride on the traggic situation in Mogadisho in order to achieve their self-interset and short-sided politacal ambitions.

So what is your point?

Ma waxaad leedahey dadka masaakiinta ah ee Caruur iyo dumar ubadan ee daggaalka dhexdiisa dhibaatadu ku saameysay yaan la caawin? :confused:

Have you seen Aljaseera yesterday?

JJ Mahad

you are a bit too hot headed and jumped to conclusions before you read the whole thread. i was refering to something xoogsade said about whether somaliland would be willing to sit on the negotiating table with the somalia state. then i listed the demands that somaliland would make before it decided to negotiate with somalia.

so get your facts right first bro it will always helps.

JJ_MAHAD   

It is relegious duty to help the ppl in mogadisho who are facing a brutal and indiscriminate shellings.

The unfortunate fact is when, everybody trys to deffend his/her narrow clan based interests in each and every topic started.

Cant we once stop repeating the clan audio type, and address the topic as it is.

AJT, The point I am making here is not only about you, but about all maryooley in SOL politics.

Xoogsade   

Emperor, You never think this way saxib but Xiin and Paragon do great service for Puntlanders by presenting the rational voice that is missing from Duke and like-minded. Inadvertently, Their input is a damage control and repair. These two brothers and the wobbly Che, may not realize the positive effect they have on others like me, who are wounded by what is going on in Muqdisho. They will get their reward from Allah Almighty. My failure to return the respect towards them, and have them in mind when I reply sometimes, will not deter them from maintaining their excellent conduct. After all, men like them do not base their opinions on who is reading, who will rile against them, or who will praise them for their input. They are muslims first, Somalis second by their conduct, their clan comes a third and they never disowned it. In fact, they will defend their clan if transgressed upon by others as they do defend other somali clans.

As for alliance, I am never into one. You haven't seen obviously what I wrote once about Puntland falling like a sack of potato and Somaliland following suit, both in surrender and humbled :D So, saxib, despite my forays into iffy comments here and there, I have no loyalty to a friend, to a clan, to anyone. I actually don't have friends but millions of brothers, I keep it simple because I don't want to give up my opinions for anyone or force people to accept mine if they disagree.

Emperor   

^Very strong come back, great performance I must say well done sxb LOL

My failure to return the respect towards them, and have them in mind when I reply sometimes, will not deter them from maintaining their excellent conduct. After all, men like them do not base their opinions on who is reading, who will rile against them, or who will praise them for their input. They are muslims first, Somalis second by their conduct, their clan comes a third and they never disowned it. In fact, they will defend their clan if transgressed upon by others as they do defend other somali clans.

:D Clap clap Very articulate

But don't you think is too late to praise them now. This was uncalled for and is another poor shot, damage reiterated but I believe you are a sincere man.

RedSea   

Emperor,

you know folks like you aren't really debators more like simplisitic minded. They think of clan first. They never look into other side of the issue. In your stance as well as you fellow TFG (Tigray founded government) cheerleaders, you think of this as our man vs. their people, however what you failed to see are beyond and what can transformed later on down the road.

Somalinimo offcourse isn't rested with you, in fact you know nothing of it. The folks like Xiin and Paragon are true Somalis, as well as from Somalilanders who are saddened by the latest events in southern Somalia, all of sudden the fake flag wavers such as yourself are exposed in the open...shame on you people. You might as well just move across the border then.