Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

Somalilanders in diaspora mobilize help for Mogadishu genocide victims

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Emperor, You never think this way saxib but Xiin and Paragon do great service for Puntlanders by presenting the rational voice that is missing from Duke and like-minded. Inadvertently, Their input is a damage control and repair. These two brothers and the wobbly Che, may not realize the positive effect they have on others like me, who are wounded by what is going on in Muqdisho. They will get their reward from Allah Almighty. My failure to return the respect towards them, and have them in mind when I reply sometimes, will not deter them from maintaining their excellent conduct. After all, men like them do not base their opinions on who is reading, who will rile against them, or who will praise them for their input. They are muslims first, Somalis second by their conduct, their clan comes a third and they never disowned it. In fact, they will defend their clan if transgressed upon by others as they do defend other somali clans.

As for alliance, I am never into one. You haven't seen obviously what I wrote once about Puntland falling like a sack of potato and Somaliland following suit, both in surrender and humbled
:D
So, saxib, despite my forays into iffy comments here and there, I have no loyalty to a friend, to a clan, to anyone. I actually don't have friends but millions of brothers, I keep it simple because I don't want to give up my opinions for anyone or force people to accept mine if they disagree.

Walaahi I wholly agree with you in this regard: Xiin And Paragon are two amazing people that I consider true brothers to all of us. To me, both of them are C/risaaq Xaaji Xuseen and C/rashiid Cali Sharma'arke, two great statesmen who had embodied the true ingredients of Soomaalinimo!

I salute you guys. Ilaahey janadiisa Allaha idinkugu abshiro, aamiin!

well, u be a fool if u think all plander support mr yeey, the truth is that only couple of sub-clans support this homiey!!

and if somali saying is correct! the fartest ants try to creep into the guri!! i wont surprised if these cheerleaders are like the fartest ant in the todompole! :eek:

Now what is SOL doing bal ?? ,,,,,,, time to organize lil SOL donations to Somalia suffering ppl ,,,,,,,,,,,

what do u think ??????????

sol! u mean shyte outta luck!! after saying this i believe i be the first one given to cia when libaax hears the cia knock on his door! lool

yo! its a joke...u game ppl..i will do that! cuz uncle sam will pay me back! i got nothing to lose. jb u in america? lets roll the dice.

mean! my name is rudy?? its a xalimo given name!!she called me last nite n called a focker!!does that ring a bell!! well, i thought u was in n. america! so where the heck us is! i need to sue that place!!

well, back to the tread! it looks sland has joined the war!! whats your take on that. i think

we should all unite against raw meat eaters and their nigga boyz!

Originally posted by rudy:

mean! my name is rudy?? its a xalimo given name!!she called me last nite n called me a focker!!does that ring a bell!! well, i thought u was in n. america! so where the heck us is! i need to sue that place!!

well, back to the tread! it looks sland has joined the war!! whats your take on that. i think

we should all unite against raw meat eaters and their nigga boyz!

joined the war ???????/ ,,,,,,,,,

Nah man ,,,, just lil sadaqah for the needy ppl ,,,, u can ask some if u one of them :D

I'm in a place where the sun raises from west and the night is like afternoon ,,,,,,, now i don't think you can come and sue me coz courts are like Mosque and u never wear a khamiis :D