Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

Somalilanders in diaspora mobilize help for Mogadishu genocide victims

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Violet:

Fanisha;

Aren't you from Somaliland? It's your belief that you aren't from Somalia proper, so this government doesn't represent you, right? I'm sorry but your support or opposition is pretty useless. Concern yourself with other things dear.

The fact that I'm from Somaliland or anywhere else has nothing to do with what I said so please spare me the ad hominem rubbish. This "government" represents no one. If you can bring an argument that opposes helping a people suffering under an occupation, please present it. Otherwise, you're just making too much noise with very little substance, dear.

Originally posted by Mudane: Bada Cas.:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Nabadshe

What did they did they do to the honourable boqor buurmadoow? They jailed him.

Awhile back Faisal Ali Waraabe said (and I'll paraphrase this) " A boy born in addis is closer to a boy born in hargeisa, then a boy born in Xamar".

Now this political oppurtunist has grown a conscience?
:D
Give me a break.

Violet

It's convenient that Mystic talks about abdullahi and siyad barre and puts them and whatever decisions they made on you. But she forgets Adeer Aideed was the man who killed 300 000 people in bay and bakool, his missions in Gedo and Mudug killed thousands and his mission against ali mahdi some more thousands. He spawned the many warlords in xamar, and he was the reason that indhacadde's of the world were charging natives there drinking water. But I guess some will overlook that.

300,000???!!!

You sure about that? :eek:

Anyways, your comments are just wortheless, arogant, and luck least amount of sense. You are going on and out about SL and Faysal Cali waraabe as always, however all you had to do was to realize that this isn't the SL adminstration but the SLand people based in abroad like yes I, bada cas. How hard is that to figure out, or are you saying they shouldn't be helping the victims of the Xabashi shelling of the city?!

Violet, I will tell you what is a joke, your thoughts are mere joke, you need to think deeper sister.

You said since did Somalilanders cared about Southerners? that is weak statement sister.

Anyways, can you tell me if there is anything
wrong
for teh sake of God of helping innocent dying civilians?
This is beyond the 'people'. Politicians in that part of the world like Faisal have been countlessly been saying irrational things, and if you've seen his latest BS concern for the people of Xamar, you know what kind of mentality some folks have.

There is concern for civilians and we all wish that nobody is caught in the crossfires. Nobody wants there mom or pops or syblings injured or even worse killed. However some individuals hide behind these civilians and are fighting a jihad. While some are trying to politicize and make a politically charged benefit from this war. As can be seen by these folks who won't condemn certain groups but they do condemn the TFG. Kind of makes you wonder what their intentions are.

Ebyan   

Fanisha;

You didn't say anything about helping these people; you came in here and said:

these ppl who support this warlod govt think who ever is against this puppet govt is Aydiid's sister or Uncle.

So the fact that you're from Somaliland is very relevant. Like I said, your support of or opposition to this government is meaningless. You, my friend, are what I meant by people twisting the events in Mogadishu to fit there own need. You're only here to spread clan animosity. Proof? Here's a sample of what you've said on this site:

The same brave people who kicked the blood sucker afweyne

and the Americans out will throw the amxaaro iyo khaansiir cune yeey out.

The buntlanders ha sii dhuuntaan hada.

Here

So spare me the bleeding-heart routine. You could careless about the poor displaced people in the south, your aim/objective is to pit Tribe A against Tribe B.

The Ethiopian forces are there to help the TFG forces and since they were invited ( as you put it
) by Abdullahi Yusuf, they can not be an occupying force. No need to justify anything, it's a fact.
smile.gif

Help them to kill the people of Somalia? Ooh, yes that is pretty obvious my dear. A warlord who was placed in power by Americans and Ethiopians so he could do lip-service isn’t much of a president. Once again you are unable to grasp the definition of occupation. Ethiopian Military has seized foreign territory illegally. A mere invitation uttered by a man who “thinks” he is a legitimate president doesn’t authorize Ethiopian occupation.

I serious doubt you could justify anything. You could barely comprehend the definition of “occupation”.

We've had this discussion before, so I'll just quote myself.

If being elected by the Somali people is what makes one the President of Somalia, that would disqualify many of our former leaders including the person who held the title the longest; Maxamed Sayid Bare(Aun). President Abdullahi was elected by the Parliament and like it or not, each member of the parliament represents a constituency/riding and they, my friend, represent the Somali people. You can say President Abdullahi isn't your president, but he is the President of Somalia.

Said Barre was a dictator genius! No, being elected by the people of Somalia is what makes Somalia a democracy. Was elected by the parliament? Do you speak of the same parliament which was never elected? You have no ground to stand on. No claim to legitimacy. :D

I too have talked about this a long time ago, so let me quote myself:

No one elected the Parliament. The People sure didn’t vote for any of the members in the Parliament. So what or rather who gave them the right to elect a warlord among themselves? The parliament wasn’t a representative one, so there is no way it could represent the PEOPLE. Yusuf is no ones president. He is the lowest form on earth. He could crawl back to whatever rock he came out from.

I believe President Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke(AUN) was the only elected leader of Somalia and even then people said the polls were rigged..So I guess Somalia has never had a leader then, eh?

People say a lot of things. If you can't provide any evidence it is best to remain silence and don’t make hearsays remarks.

The only people who are destroying Somalia are those who have been holding the country hostage for the past 16 years.

You speak of the warlords which dominate the TFG. The same ones which were supported by America? :confused:

Walaaley, why continue to engage me if I'm a brainless/mindless individual? You know the saying.."Don't argue with a fool. The spectators can't tell the difference."
;)

Your foolishness is beyond asininity. I have no alternative but to share my knowledge with the ones who lack knowledge the most. You should be thanking me. :D

Ebyan   

Mystic;

So you have a problem with the process by which this government was established, correct? That would mean you were against this government since its inception. Why keep mentioning Ethiopian occupation, Abdullahi Yusuf being a warlord, the role of the Americans etc. like it would change anything? You were against this government since before any leader was picked, so arguing about the governments actions is a moot point.

You're expecting too much if you think that an actual election would occur after 16 years of not having a government. This is government is a transitional one ; in 2009 elections will take place.

Your argument of Abdullahi Yusuf "thinking" he is the President of Somalia may have had some ground pre ICU-TFG war, but the reality is there's only one power in Somalia at the moment..The TFG led by Abdullahi Yusuf.

Of course Said Barre was a dictator, did I state otherwise? I was pointing out that Somalia doesn't have a history of governments being voted in by the people. The only government that was "elected" was accused of coming to power via rigged polls. Again, you're expecting too much.

As for your insults, all I can do is :D ..Keep them coming.

Mystic;

So you have a problem with the process by which this government was established, correct? That would mean you were against this government since its inception. Why keep mentioning Ethiopian occupation, Abdullahi Yusuf being a warlord, the role of the Americans etc. like it would change anything? You were against this government since before any leader was picked, so arguing about the governments actions is a moot point.

Your speculations are dead wrong. I would have at least had some sympathy and been more understanding had this so called government conducted itself like one. They have shown to be inadequate and cost the lives of more innocent people. Ethiopian occupation is the main problem today, are you sleeping under a rock :confused: We have an Ethiopian occupation, a warlord and the world’s strongest nation directly and indirectly being responsible for the deaths of thousands of Somali people. The actions of this warlord government is more than moot, it should be criticized to the core.

You're expecting too much if you think that an actual election would occur after 16 years of not having a government. This is government is a transitional one ; in 2009 elections will take place.

So you admit that this government doesn’t represent the people. How wonderful of you to finally admit that. :D

Your argument of Abdullahi Yusuf "thinking" he is the President of Somalia may have had some ground pre ICU-TFG war, but the reality is there's only one power in Somalia at the moment..The TFG led by Abdullahi Yusuf.

You mean the Ethiopians? You keep forgetting that the TFG as a whole organization is a puppet regime, all it does is lip-service. When it comes to power, it is the Ethiopians not the TFG which commands respect. It was the ICU-Ethiopian/American then TFG war. Get your facts straight lady.

Of course Said Barre was a dictator, did I state otherwise? I was pointing out that Somalia doesn't have a history of governments being voted in by the people. The only government that was "elected" was accused of coming to power via rigged polls. Again, you're expecting too much.

So that justifies the validity of this one? Once again you are making assumptions and stating hearsays, which only discredits your distorted argument even further.

As for your insults, all I can do is ..Keep them coming.

Dear lady, they are not insults. How rude of you to think them as such. :D

Well take care.

thank u slanders! my cousins has made it to burco

i feel like hugging a slander gal!! can i get a hug sistas?? any burco ladies in here? i think, i amna move to burco!! some 1 give me a bud!! w/o that u aint gonna be safe in burco.

N.O.R.F   

ahh the same old you are from S/L and have no say in what is going on goboldi guug!

Do they realise just how silly they sound?

Xargaga   

Well done Sanaag ppl.

Dad qaxootiya oo kasoo bara kacay dagaaladii Muqdisho oo bulshada Reer Ceerigaabo ay Deeq lacag ah gudoonsiiyiin

Bosaaso- laasqorayNet:- Wararka aanu ka helayno xarunta Gobolka Sanaag ee Ceerigaabo ayaa tibaxaya inay soo gaadheen magaalada Ceerigaabo dad qaxootiya oo tiraradoodu gaadhayso ilamaa 30 qof kuwaas oo kasoo bara kacay dagaaladii kululaa ee ka socday caasimada dalka Soomaliya ee Muqdisho.

Dadkan qaxootiga ah ayaa waxa lacag deeqa gudoonsiiyay bulshada ku dhaqan magaalada Ceerigaabo ee xarunta uh Gobolka Sanaag.

Dadkan oo isgu jira dad waayeela iyo caruur ayaa ladejiyay Xaafada lagu magcaabo xaafad Soomaal ee ku taala bariga ceerigaabo.

Ismaaciil Xaaji Nuur Duqa degmada Ceerigaabo oo waraysi gaara siiyay shabakada LaasqorayNet ayaa sheegay inuu u mahad celanayo Bulshada reer Ceeriaago oo dadkaas si fiican u soo dhawayay.

Waxa kale oo uu intaas ku daray inay maamula degmadu u qorsheeyeen dadkaas qaxootiga ah guryo ladejo maadama ay yihiin buu yiri dad u dhashay Mandaqada waasida uu Hadalka u dhigaye.

Sikastaba ha ahaatee dadka ka soo hayaamaya dagaalada ka socda Muqdisho ayaa soo gaadhay gobolada ay ka jirto nabada buuxda sida Gobolka Sanaag.

jaamac ayaanle feyte

laasqorayNet- Bosaaso

Fanisha   

[QB]So the fact that you're from Somaliland is
very
relevant.

No it isn't. Specially not when you don't even recognize the existence of Somaliland. lol. How very convenient of you to use that to support a non-existent argument.

As for my earlier comment about Buntlanders hiding, I forgot to add dabo-dhilif Buntlanders.

We all know Buntlanders make most if not all of the daba-dhilifs around here. Now the question to you is, miss all fart and no shit, can a non-Buntlander be a dabo-dhilif?

It would be good step by if it is Lilahi.

But i guess what?

before this fiasco southerners were being treated inhumanely in that part of the region while Xabashi were being treated in a grandiose manner.

Paragon   

Qofka waxa reer Muqdishu lagu la kacay aan ka diir-nixiin wa qof Illaah xaalkiisa ogyahay. I am glad reer Somaliland in ay ku dadaalayaan in ay reer Muqdishu wax u qabtaan.. Gobollada kalena sidaas ayaa looga baahan yahay.

Miskiinka waa la caawiyaa markuu itaalka daran yahay ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reer muqdisho shalay bay ahayd markay somaliland u hanjabayeen ee ay lahaayeen waanu soo weeraraynaa ,,, laakiin toodaa ka horaysay oo iyagaa la weeraray maantana iyagaa jilicsan ,, markaa waa sadaqo after all ,,,,,,,, :D

Xargaga   

There is a world somali congress based in Canada. Somalis should come under one umbrella to face the enemy. Then we will sort our differences Later. God Willing.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taako Man:This is beyond the 'people'. Politicians in that part of the world like Faisal have been countlessly been saying irrational things, and if you've seen his latest BS concern for the people of Xamar, you know what kind of mentality some folks have.

makes you wonder what their intentions are.

Faysal Cali Warabe??? saaxib, do you not have any other facts to refute the topic in discussion, why do you have to run to Riyale kahin and Faysal Cali warabe, you either debate like a debator, or simply don't embrass yourself by bringing desperate and irrelevant issues such as Faysal Cali warabe, who cares what he says?

We are talking about helping Southern Somalis and doing as much as we can in these difficult times, and here you are going on and on about Faysal Cali warabe, yaabal kuu dirsaday waxaas.

Rudy, Masha Allah, I am glad walalo.