Sign in to follow this  
Xargaga

Somalilanders in diaspora mobilize help for Mogadishu genocide victims

^ you don't understand saaxiib, to all Somalis xabashi is nothing but Ethiopia. our terminology system had grown up that way, and there is no need to change it today with your precisions in meaning and describtion wise!

Marka don't change our vocabs.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

JB, are those xabashis still there cleaning cars?

loooooooooooool ......... dadkan yaa u sheega xabashidan ay ka qaylinayaan annaga kabaha ayay noo baalasheeyane
:D:D
They were cleaning our car in Hargaisa and stole something from the car (the sharaxaado on the car) so we took him in the car and told him we will take him to Burco. The guy started crying 'please dont take me to Burco' :D . We got our things back within 5 mins.

See ??? very easy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, imikana dad baaba ka qaylinaya oo ka dhigaya balaayo aan la taaban karin ,,,,,,, :D:D

U sheeg annaga sida adoomaha baanu ugu shaqaysanaa :D

A couple years ago a member of this board wrote this:

The foundation is already being set for this kind of war. Statistically,
many households in the provinces that neighbour Ethiopia
[neighbour Soomaali Galbeed, let's clarify],
there is an employment of many ETHIOPIAN housemaids
, who are likely to influence the mental growth of our offsprings; making them familiar with ethiopian values. So far, this is the most worrying factor, it is a war for the hearts and minds of the local Somalis. And as globalization spreads, ethiopia is likey to be successful in spreading her war in ways we wont be able to notice. It is not a wonderment to see a decline of patrioticism within Somalis because we're being systematically targetted by not only Ethiopia but by also the christian world. Insofar, it hasn't been dificult to figure out why so many Somalis are being shipped out of refugee camps in kenya and other neibouring countries.

The reasons of shipments of such a large number of Somalis only constitute what some call "a historical ideological war", which as a result would make more Somalis become adaptive to western values, and it is more likely that we would see many Somalis relating to western (christian)values, which creates a possible increase of ethio-sympathetics in Somalia. By the time many of us go back to Somalia, there surely would be a clash of ideology. What threats Ethiopia poses cannot be comprehended by one or two writtings, but hopefully I wish you see things from my my angle once.

Perhaps they already 'influenced,' I see, the 'mental growth.'

Whether booyaaso ay yihiin [and nothing wrong with shaqo since wax la shaqeyso yihiin] maxee kugu taalaa hogaamiye ku sheegii laga xukumo Adisababa -- the Master is in Adisababa, and very moment so-called leaders are there learning how to please him, just as another so-called leader from Bari got back from there.

In Soomaaliya, there are physical occupation and mental Xabashi occupation. In the South, it is physical. In Bari it is both physical and mental occupation. In Waqooyi, it is mental, attested even by those here who are trying to reason not to condemn Xabasho by name.

Why condemn, or even hint to condemn, at all if you don't want to mention the maroodi every darn seeing person can see? Again, fear of unknown? Talk about mental occupation.

Analyze this:

Ethiopia is attacked and captured Mogadishu - Welcomed by the TFG and the femous leaders of Mogadishu.

Puntland is administered by Ethiopia.

Somaliland is managed and driven by Ethiopia.

US is backing Ethiopia.

Kenya is also backing Ethiopia.

Europe is a non-muslim, thus they supporting Ethiopia

Uganda is part of the Ethiopia's agression ...

So what is happening when you label the whole world as ETHIOPIA ???? ,,,,,,,,,, siyaasad xumadaasi waa wixii la idiinka adkaaday and you never learn from your mistakes ,,,,,, cajiiiiiib

maskiin! I AM SURE ADAAN WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM BY DISTRIBUTING PROTECTIONS! LOOOL

word is that she knows every babe thats comes out!! she even signs them with her signature in tatoo format!! u see any slander, check behind their ears for the cap latter A!! loooooool

thats why call them A babes! and they hated it!!

anywayS, the thing that amazes why all the ill feeling to sland!! i am proud of those ppl! they put their home in order, to say the least...! if i had to give an OSCAR to any somali state, i would award them for real...

even though no is perfect since we all humans and their cheerleaders who hate me!! i dont why!! u know, its me Rudy, i like to critique!! i believe one should say what they dont like about a situation! namean!! but thats one thing slander cant dig!! waar muxuu leeya yaheey kani is the response that i get from them!!

yes they have the right to dogging! they been done wrong! but given time, they will forget that and come the somaliweeyn reunion...! mark my word.

CUZ TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG AND CAN KICK ANY AMXAAR AZZ ANY TIME, DIVIDED WE FALL TO ANY MORANS INVADERS!!

I NEVER IN MY WILD DREAMS THOUGHT THAT UGANDIAN ARMY WILL BE DEFENDING SOMALIS!! LOOL! DID U!! OR YOUR SOMALI BROTHER WILL YOUR BRING YOUR OWN ENEMY TO YAH AND KILL YOUR FOLKS!! NEVER!!

THIS IS THE BADEST DREAM!! I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. :mad: :mad:

Thanks rudy ,,,,,,,,,,,, after all we all humans and nothing is always 100% ,, we still struggling to fix the remaining but with the time IA will do a lot ,,,,,,

Nothing is wrong to come for a reunion if other only south wants to negotiate, other somalis willing to join including Djibouti ,,,,

You are always free to criticize and we accept that from anyone ,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by rudy:

anywayS, the thing that amazes why all the ill feeling to sland!! i am proud of those ppl! they put their home in order, to say the least...! if i had to give an OSCAR to any somali state, i would award them for real...

I don't know if this is a general statement or if it directly implies to me, Rudy. Laakiin I will assume it does.

I am far, far from having 'ill feelings' toward to my Waqooyi brothers. Far from that fact, walaahi. I have no ill feeling to any Soomaali, meeshuu rabo haka imaadee.

Waxa i qaaday had to do the deliberate repeated omission of Xabashada and the lack of directly and namingly condemning them, without sidestepping or avoiding.

This is not the first baaq I had read from people claiming from Waqooyi who rightly criticize and condemn powerless, treacherous dowlad ku sheega and Stooge of Father of Xabashi.

Since there were numerous baaqs [statements/bayaans] against this genocide, yet avoiding directly mentioning the real culprit who is committing the genocide -- Xabashadda -- it just comes as a hollow statement seemingly not fully condemning yet trying to.

Anyway, I hope my best to my Waqooyi Galbeed brothers and sisters, as I do to any Soomaali and deeggaanadooda, and I applaud nabadee iyo horumarkee deeggaanadooda ka dhigeen.

Nabad iyo caano [or as Reer Arlaadi say 'wan iyo so' (caano iyo hilib)].

u know what happens when u assume!! it makes an azz outta of u and me, i.e, azzume!! u feel me! lool

Honeslty, homie its was not directed to yah! u speak in code these days! so i dont even know what u saying!! looool break it down homie!

but dont worry, i will crack your code soon!! i am just joking...i just dont understand how a somali person cant love all somalis if u is a somali..u feel me homie!! thats just the way i feel. peace.

Originally posted by Violet:

Mystic,

If blood ties meant anything, I could say your
Uncle
Aydiid killed more people then my
Uncles
combined, but I'm not as silly as you are my dear. But wait, I thought Abdullahi Yusuf was a powerless "puppet".. how can he be responsible for what's happening in Mogadishu? Either he calls all the shots and is responsible for what's happening in Mogadishu or he's a mindless puppet who is absolved of all guilt. You can't have it both ways.
:D

You see that is the difference between us. Aideed the killer isn’t my uncle. There is no blood tie between us. We are like east and west. Unlike you, I don't support any warlord.

You are more incompetent than I thought. Yey, is a puppet that is crystal clear, a puppet who has invited the Ethiopians which are doing the killing and bombardments in Mogadishu today. He is equally responsible for the killing of innocent Somalis. Holding the title as a puppet will not acquit him from the crimes he has committed indirectly!

Try to be more persuasive and more argumentative next time. Your uncle’s reputation is on the line :D

Fanisha   

^^ Well said yaa Mystic. these ppl who support this warlod govt think who ever is against this puppet govt is Aydiid's sister or Uncle.

Waxay umalaynayaan in sidooda Qabiilku caqli iyo indhaba dadka tirey.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Violet:

What a joke!

Walaal why did you say that? What is wrong helping poor women and kidz under these very severe circumstances? Certain things are beyond politics. Don't lose your humanity please.

king_450   

I am very proud to see my habaryaro helping the killers in every part of the rest of somalia. But Somaliland must be very carefull not to mingle so deep that it will cause our seperation from the rest of somalia very hard, yes i am all for helping any one who needs help by providing moral support and not bringing them to the somaliland terroritory. We will support you to get better and go fight for another day in your neighborhood but not in somaliland. somaliland is sealed for good and no one can get in. Y'all have all the help you can get within your turf.

Now why did i say somaliland must not get involved deeper is this. There are still people who have blood in their hand who raped, sodomized and we must not bring those thugs to the terroritory of somaliland so they might not infect their cultural behavior to the good people of somaliland.

We must stop this political dance and see the whole picture,any one who needs help will be helped for the time being.