Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

TFG militia standby watch as Somali woman is stripped naked by their Tikray cousins

Fabregas   

Xiin, I am just wondering if the I.C.U were evil men hiding under Islan and the T.F.G is a clan dominated clique intent on harming reer "Kismaayo", where does Bare Hiraale and the other clan militias fit into this? Those who opposed the wadaads and now the the T.F.G should come up with a better alternative, other than thugz roaoming around the town causing havoc..If they don't oppose the T.F.G, then let them create soem sort of law and order.......

^^It's the confussion that's doing this to them adeer, and not that they mean bad! Besides, Kismayo is not a city found today. Niman baa raba iyagoon nasan inay dadka xukumaan adeer. That's really the source of the friction here.

Waa Carraabay oo soo barya ikhyaarta.

Gabbal   

Geeel-Jire,

Adeer save me hadalka. I don't even know what or whom you are with. I don't pay too much attention to these parts anymore but I remember seeing you praising Abdullahi Yusuf and others on one side and then the other group the other time. Shaydaanka ummada Islaamka qujaynayo ayaan kuu haystaa, wax kale agtaydaba kamaad tihid.

As for raga si bareer ah cuqdad ka daada'nayso oo la il daran, oo qabaa'ilo dhan tuugo u wacayo, oo oranaya Sheikh Turki oo laba maalmood Kismaayo joogin ayaa gurya xaaraan meel ka kiciyo oo lagu diidanaa, waxaan ku oranayaa kuwaas iyo waxa la mid ahba waligaa iyo abidkaad iyo daa'inka wajiga soo badala, oo Cabdullahi Yusuf kula colow guluf colaadeed maxuu Kismaayo ugu qaadi la'yahay, Kismaayo barya laguma joogo, hadaad qabsan kartidne qabso hadii kale niicniic meesha lasi fadhi!

Kismaayo halkaad ku aragtay, abaar ayaa lagaa keenay oo lagu soo dajiyaye?

I remember seeing you praising Abdullahi Yusuf and others on one side and then the other group the other time

LoooooooL...And I remember certain someone praising the courts one time and then calling for the TFG and their Tigray masters the other time. Come on old man, you could do better.

to kashafa and other anarchist, be careful what U wish for! Last time a government was overthrown, close to a million people have become refugees from xamar and the surrounding area! Its return saw the displacement of half as much and surely its exit will see no less again. what a shame to dan the cloak of a Somali patriot yet wish that kind of suffering on them. Again remember, last time that we saw a coalition united only in its opposition to the government overthrow the government, we had 16 years of anarchy, death and distruction. This new found common enemy should really needs reconsideration. those who are targeting civilians, government solders and the ethio solders, are not doing so that they can replace the government with a better one, but so they can cantinue to loot, rape, and kill at will! Who is ur enemy then?

Jacpher   

lol@Che,

Odaga Horn dhibta ka daa adi nooh. Speaker of Kismaayo populace maad ka xishootid.

The irony is that markey maxkamadaha nabad ku soo celiyeen, dumar qaad iyo drug darbiyada la fadhiya ayuu lahaa waa lagu xad gudbay, maanta oo magaalada kufsi iyo dhac ka socdana warkiisa wuxuu ku soo gaabiyey Huuraalaa loo darsaday? Less than 200 berberic moryaan bey magaalada ka dagi la'dahay ee Horn muxuu uga hadli waayey xoogii lagu racdeeyey Af-gaduud in lagu xasilin la'yahay nabada?

Back to the topic, kismaayonews qoraalkeeda ma dhameystirna. Fishy waaye meesha qof dumar muluq looga dhigay?

Adeeryaal Kismaayo forces joined anti TFG forces and anti ethiopians long ago. Dowladaanu taageersanahay waa siyaasad looga hortagayey in qabiiloyin kale soo kaxaaeystaan xabashida si aay ugu gumaadaan shacab kale, marka game-kii waa lala cayaaray, amxaarkiina xamar soodhaafi waa, TFG-na waxbakama aha Kismaayo, Gedo and the whole jubooyinka. Xasilooni daridana dad ayaa kuhaya, foodadana waa wax lagyrabo inlagu wiiqo TFG haddana Kismaayana ehelkeedi baa garka haysta ciddii kaleeto waa welcome cid laga xigana ama loo diidan yahay ma jirto. Ninkii sidaa rabin oo diidadan nabadda & wadanoolanshaha daadka deyrta ayaa badweynta ku shubi doona taa hala ogaado :D:D

Jabhad   

marka game-kii waa lala cayaaray, amxaarkiina xamar soodhaafi waa, TFG-na waxbakama aha Kismaayo, Gedo and the whole jubooyinka.

Ninboow Naftaa, Nabiyoow Umadaa miyeey sheekada Soomaalida kabixi weeysay. smile.gif I heard u, Barre boys can give a good milkshake equal to that of Mbagathi girls or even better.

Emperor   

^ :D

Meel dheer ayaad sii maraysaa bal soo laabo

War toloow as in the sense of war hooy oo kale and not Tol as in the sense of relationships... lol

Example: Toloow hebel muu sidaa sameeyo oo kale markuu...

Raggow Kibirka waa lagu kufaa ee kaa hala ogaado ... iyo

War toloow Colka jooja...

Erayadan anigu ma oran ee hore ayaa looyiri...

Kashafa is a bit misinformed if he thinks waxa ka dhacaayo Kismaayo has to do anti-Xabashi and any resistance against Xabashadda.

Xabashi occupied Kismaayo for couple months. Jiiq iyo juuq wax yiri ma jirin. Cid far taagtay, let alone dhashiike ku tuurtay, ma jirin. Xabashi occupiers were then sent to Xamar for reinforcement to their other fellow soldiers struggling to contain Xamar, the heat in Xamar got too hot to handle. Not a toddobaad kasoo wareegan markee baxeen kuwii xaaraanta ku joogeen rabay inay isku si balaariyaan soo baraarugeen.

If you are not that aware either another episode. The moooryaanta meesha qabsatay sent a delagation to Adisababa begging -- who else? -- the master and trying to persuade him the wars in that town has nothing to do with Xabashi resistance. That is called moooryaanism 101, oo dan qabyaaladeed iyo tolnimo kaliya usoo jeedo.

Waxa igu daran Xabashi siday ugu cabsanayaan, oo Soomaalida kale iskugu taagayaan. Shame aan xishood lahayn waaye moooryaantaas meesha qabsatay oo xaaraan u bartay. One thing they seem to fail to learn is that, whether they ally with and protected by Indhamadoowe, whether they ally with and desperately try to seduce Xabashi protection, xaaraan waligeed ma daahirto.

Soon sida Maxkamadaha ugu safeyeen ayaa loogu safeynaa, and dadka deegaanka xaqa u leh, deegaanka dego [waana Reer Waamo] u talin doono that town iyo arrimaheeda.

Fabregas   
Originally posted by N/AA:

[QB] Geeel-Jire,

quote:Adeer save me hadalka. I don't even know what or whom you are with.

It doesn't really matter who or what I am with. I don't understand why Somalis polarize issues so much. You don't have to be a mullah or pious wadaad to be against the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia nor do you have to an I.C.U supporter.

quote:I don't pay too much attention to these parts anymore but I remember seeing you praising Abdullahi Yusuf and others on one side and then the other group the other time.

Abdullahi can't praised? Am sure he has done some good, somewhere in his life time?

quote:Shaydaanka ummada Islaamka qujaynayo ayaan kuu haystaa, wax kale agtaydaba kamaad tihid.

loool, saxiib, I asked you a question and gone into different territory. Do you support those that took over Kismaayo? I yes what are their political aims and objectives? I am just curious, as you believe that the I.C.U were evil fake wadaads and the T.F.G are another qabil dominated entity intent on controlling " reer kismaayo". What alternative are you offering?