Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

hey ladies whats the thing that makes u fall for guy

Looks matter of course. WHo came up with the ****** phrase "beauty is only skin deep? [Eek!] NO REALLY!!!! [Roll Eyes] How far in do you want? How much farther than skin can beauty go?

1. A sexy heart?

2. A gorgeous gall bladder?

3. A cute kidney?

4. A hunkalicious brain?

lol@Femme....speak the Truth Gurl...skin Deep kulaha...Qac Qac n' his type believe dat kinda qurafaad nooh...loljk...

n 'Looooooooool@hunkalicious brain...i haven't seem that fo a while..hmmm :rolleyes: ...note 2 self...explore the library..lol..

p.s. rudy thinkz inuu smart yahay...if we told u what we like...then it meanz u'd know exactly how 2 be...which..hmm..would mean the incredibly embarrassin' (for da guy) yet so entertainin' (for da gurl)instances in da datin' game would be lost!!!...no way Jose`!!!....iska ilow..

~until next time

at ease soldierz~

Salma   

Originally posted by chocolaato:

would it not make more sense if the question was "what draws/attracts you to a person?"

no one really "falls" for a person at first glance... right?

for the person who said "his brain", does that mean if he were butt ugly it would be alright so long as he's got a great brain? :rolleyes:

oh well

ta ta

Salam,

The truth is that appearance is not important @ all, believe me. What counts is his personality. His great brain means his manners, the way he thinks, the way he deals & communicates with others.

What shall I do with a Handsome guy, rich and sexy but without a brain??!!

Besides, girls here are giving their opinions about what they prefer.

So Dear Chocola if you don't care about the brain its ok. You know its a free world.

Salam

ta ta [/qb]

Salam,

What shall I do with a Handsome guy, rich and sexy but without a brain??!!

Salam [/QB]

chocolaato! will be smiling all the way to the bank!!

wont u sista!! :D

Bess.   

there is nothing better than a genuine person....a person who is original and keeps it real....regardless of the situation or the place a person who is himself ....and doesn't change for others....who u can count on......and of course sexy and attractive.....who smells good and has a sense of style and humor.....ok ...also intelligent and ambitious.... ;);)

hey ladies whats the thing that makes u fall for guy

So like I'm walking, right. And then I see this guy. He is all like looking at me and everything. I am not feeling him at all. So I want to lose his attention. So everyone tells me that I got this "walk" right, and it just happens to be one of those days where I have a pep in my step. So I try to change it because this guy is like staring me down and in the midst of it all, I lose my step and fall.

And there you have it folks. That is the way that DA falls for a guy.

NGONGE   

^^ I had a feeling that when you fall it's never gentle, you crash. Bang. Wallop. Head over heels.

Too much effort for a guy if you ask me. :D

Istaq furallaah, the hell if i am, why would you think of such thing, how can you even insinuate the thought can cross my mind....DA it should be the other way around 'shame on you',

During ramadaan i tune such things out of my heart and mind all together,

asxantu

waraaya shabaabro wa ramaadan gabdha iska dhaaf! okey!

abaayo da! we are all glad u didnt get major injuries! laakin abaayo wa ramdaan, dhee tarteeb!

THIS TOPIC IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR THE RAMADAAN MONTH!! :(