Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

hey ladies whats the thing that makes u fall for guy

Qac Qaac   

Dangerous maybe he is looking for a 2nd wife, or maybe he is doing a reaserch on this topic..

waraa Rudy.. calaa cal thread kale aa nagu furtay nin yoho.

yo somaliyeey, have u notice one thing! if u start a thread & the first response is -ve, then all following ans are -ve too! dang, didnt we become too westernized!lolol.. just thowing the line!!

yo brothas! u is right, this wasnt my thing but my better .5! shes a trouble maker and into connections!lololl..

anyway, the intention here is to connect u single maleel dudes with the maleeliates xalimos!! so this was low-level, deep connection scheme... but brothas got no patience!! lol.. to get the 411! let them spill their beans aigt!!

this remainds me of famous somali song!

waan so socdha kuwo dheh

waxan waan so sidha laba dha

samir yaalo waliga

bro ha fudhudhaan waliiga!! u dig!! :D

Originally posted by rudy:

namean tko!!

whats that it thing that makes fall from head to toes!! i mean it hits u, u is gone buf, history..

ast la vista babe!!
redface.gifredface.gif

Rudy,,, there is nothing to please a women and they fall in **** with da one who isn't honest . . .... if u wanna be hated by a women then u have to be lier, cheater, etc. i'm sure u'll get the best of the ladies.

When u r Miskiin daacad ah,,, then u r dead ;):Dredface.gif

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

Jacaylbaro, exprience aa kugu duugan haye, soo quf duqa halagaa faa idaystee.

ahahahaha,, waryaa qacbaro warka xamar dhaafaan ku dhahay :D

Runta marka loo noqdo ninka miskiinka ah,, daacadda ah,,, oo reerkiisa ilaashado oo jecel dumarka waa u daran yihiin,, waxay u yaqaanaan doqon ama nin la wadwadan karo,,, buuqa iyo qaylada ay ku badiyaan,,,,, laakiin haduu ninku adagyahay,, kulaylna kula dhaqmo ,,, heeey si fiican bay ula dhaqmaan ,,, very nice way...

nuune   

jacaylbaro aka mr Rey, anthrobologist maa tahayna, aad baad ugu dheereeysaa arrimaha bulshada dhaqdhaqaaqa qoyska arrimahooda khaasatan dumarka(bajaqyaasha)

MD   

Salam

hey ladies whats the thing that makes u fall for guy

I would have to agree with SH, how big his beard is, how modest he looks..This actually reminds me of this one particular guy I use to spy on ok ok i should not use the word spy..more like he use to go to my school for a while, mashaAllah just the way he was, praying on time, how he behaved. How he lowered his gaze when he had to gosh what's sexier then that?

lol@Maha...i second dat...but i heard somehow when folks are religious...Shaytan makes em more appealing to us so that it'd be harder for that poor person aswell as urself 2 stay away from zinna...datz wat i heard...lol

so next time u see a hot shiekh...lol....istaqfurallah..i mean...i should say...an appealing individual who is religious...look down...n' inshallah it'll make his day dat much easier...

so next time u see a hot shiekh...lol....istaqfurallah..i mean...i should say...an appealing individual who is religious...look down...n' inshallah it'll make his day dat much easier

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@Diva