Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Garaad Jaamac arrives in Atlanta to a huge welcome!

That's what I call a huge welcome! Reer Atlanta really doing a great job! Long live Somalia!

Garaad Jamac Garaad Cali, the great garaad elder of the SSC regions in Puntland State of Somlia, whose legitimacy or authority is not even disputed by the most viviant hater!

Enjoy the beautiful Pictures inshallaah! Atlanta by the looks of it, seems a nice place!

Beautiful Atlanta Pictures!

Sophist   

The oldest Isim (in terms of lineage) within the somali royal order oo hada nool. He is the Garaad of Garaad's of SSC.

Cambaro, you are back I take it?

The Garaad is doing great,however,they should tell him to be careful with his postures,to not have his hands in the pocket while addressing the public and ETc.He is a symbol of the modern somalian Royalties,i bet our other royalties are old men.

Long live the Garaad!

NASSIR   

IMG_0573.jpg

I know the man on the far right. What a soccer player he was. I think he is now retired or too old to be a swift, talent player as he was before. He is very much related to the Garaad. My first encounter of him was in Nairobi back in 1995. He played for a Somali national team against Nukuru province. He scored 4 goals and handled them with aplomb. They couldn't stop him with three defenders.

As I was told, The Garaad has done monumental tasks as he visited us here in San Diego. He resolved 73 cases of sub-clan feuds that began 20 years before he was born, 68 of which will never return or haunt the families in dispute again. He is young and educated and looks forward to fostering peace and coexistance with all clans of Puntland.

Castro   

I wonder what the Garaad has said (publicly or privately) on the state of Somalia today? If his natural expertise is conflict resolution, the nation could use a man of his caliber, no?