Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Garaad Jaamac arrives in Atlanta to a huge welcome!

This so-called Garaad has become a celebrity, and I am sure he refrained politics because his clansmen are very divided on the notion of Somaliland and Puntland.

He wants to bring them for another cause which he has not yet revealed for the public.

He came to boston, and I was told he is a nice guy, but with little courage to speak up in this difficult times of our nation!

Waa iska uun garaad, sida kuwii hore. Waa sideey ila tahay, koley!

NASSIR   

" divided on the notion of Somaliland and Puntland."

Majority of Sool populace are with Puntland. It does not appeal to the common sense that one clan would be divided on seperate allegiancies.

Castro   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Majority of Sool populace are with Puntland. It does not appeal to the common sense that one clan would be divided on seperate allegiancies.

Why does it not "appeal to the common sense"? Are we talking about a one-person clan here?

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

He came to boston, and I was told he is a nice guy, but with little courage to speak up in this difficult times of our nation!

Conflict resolution requires courage so he must have it. What I'd like to hear about are his views on the invasion, occupation, the Islamic Courts, the puppet regime, the US bombing, etc..

Has he ever been interviewed on these issues?

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Caamir:

Why does it not "appeal to the common sense"?

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Conflict resolution requires courage so he must have it. What I'd like to hear about are his views on the invasion, occupation, the Islamic Courts, the puppet regime, the US bombing, etc..

Has he ever been interviewed on these issues?
I personally asked this very question one of his clansmen, and he told me that he refrained all political issues for the good of his divided clan. And I pressed him hard to tell me at least where he stands about all these issues, and again he said 'we don't know but he is a Garaad who is cared about the cultural aspect of his people alone'.

I am sure he would be accused now if he had a clear and a couragious position against the invasion, first by his clansmen and the rest.

NASSIR   

Alle U Baahne, every Somali is not an outsider of that issue as this is a Somalia issue but since our country has returned to the state of nature as in the past whereby every clan shifted for itself, my political stance is that Rer Sool and Sanaag have given their allegiance to Puntland in which they were part of its many formation. "Somaliland" is a local level adminstration and any major clan can set up hastily an adminstration to accomodate their displaced families. The UN will assist you if you can furnish evidence of law and order under the auspices of civil society.

Castro, since you are secessionist, how come you haven't spoken out of the policy of forced deportatation of IDPs and the turning over of Rer Godey into the Ethiopian hands?

NASSIR   

I believe in practice, honest self-disclosure.

You can look at the major districts of Sool, from Buhodle to Xudun, to Las Anod, to Taleex. Whose authority adminsters these districts?

If they would at least govern one district, i would concur with your notional claim. Ainabo is a contested district and does not fall within the complete realm of the secessionists. Locals have repeatedly indicated that their recourse, should differences arise, must be limited to the deliberation of the Council of Elders.

^^The guy you call scholar and activist in your signiture is a known spy for the west. And I am telling this for your info.

watch out who you call activist or scholar, saaxiib.

Castro   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Castro, since you are secessionist, how come you haven't spoken out of the policy of forced deportatation of IDPs and the turning over of Rer Godey into the Ethiopian hands?

I didn't know I was a secessionist but if you insist. I also wish I knew enough about the situation with IDPs to offer a serious response. I haven't pursued it in enough depth to venture a serious opinion. Sorry to disappoint.

Now back to my original question, why is it nonsensical that a clan could be divided on an issue?

^It is nonesensical because it's a not a noteworthy divide or an issue for that matter. And if there are people from the clan that herald this ungodly and unholy notion of disunity they are a minority who are paid pawns. I have seen how your friend Rahima reacted when someone suggested the people of Somaliland where divided on the issue of seccionism. This shouldn't catch your attention either. You'll never find people who are more pro-Somaliweyn then this clan.

Castro   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

You'll never find people who are more pro-Somaliweyn then this clan.

This is even more outrageous than Caamir's generalization. I kept asking him the question just to make a point and not necessarily to get any serious response.

Did you say "never"? I know you didn't read this from a "primary source of information" ( :D ) and even if you are from that "clan" (whichever one it is), there's no way you could know, with any certainty, let alone the certainty of using "never", the accuracy of such a statement.

^^Castro, you only need to reverse the word never in the cotext of unity among that clan especially when it comes to their allegience for which Land among the two lands!

They never united for that notion! that is the truth.