Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

yo, i think its a blood thang... most of my family members had multiple wives including my dad.

i know i cant be satisfied with one gal, its like eating same food everyday. one needs lil different courses every now and then. and thanks our beloved religion allows that... so why not.

when i got married while ago, i did cheat within a month... and i blame her for it since she started acting up. even though, we didnt split like a yr later. she basically tried to make me her whipping boy... Rudy dont play that!!

i can handle women, so if u can, it should be no problem. and if she wants go...throw her a farewell party. u owe her that much. problem solved. next.

Som@li   

Marrying second one or more is a choice available for Farah's, and if u cant share your hubby,you can always choose to exit..As for men,You get the real deal when there is a competition! :D

Here in Sydney, Met a guy who married a girl and her aunt! I wonder how he did it!

Originally posted by rudy:

when i got married while ago, i did cheat within a month... and i blame her for it since she started acting up.

I agree, she's to blame. Not for your adultery, but for marrying you in the first place. God knows what she was thinking. :rolleyes:

Malika   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Marrying second one or more is a choice available for Farah's, and if u cant share your hubby,you can always choose to exit..As for men,You get the real deal when there is a competition!
:D

Here in Sydney, Met a guy who married a girl and her aunt! I wonder how he did it!

Oh well,if he can cope with the real deal hadhee, :D:D

I assume the girl must have been visiting her aunty when the old man made the move,happens alot..men! :rolleyes:

LooL Dabshiid I know about that story. Bit of a trouble maker that one and think both islamically and moraly he was in the wrong. Apparently the guy is young and masha'Allah on the wadad end of the stick. He married a woman who was older (the aunt) then a lil while later married a younger woman (the neice). The aunt was at the wedding so she was aware the younger wasn't. I wont go into anymore details but things came out in a rather embarassing manner. Word is he was beaten up by her male relatives and it almost turned in to a qabil issue.

You can't have you cake and eat it too (that saying never made any sense to me but i believe this is what they had in mind when they came up wit it).

Rudy

Hmm...I always thought you to be an odd fella. Well at least your english skills have improved ay.

More importantly Dabshid you are downunder? Did anyone tell you that Melbourne is the better state smile.gif Just ask our very own lil miss Val.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

quote:Originally posted by rudy:

when i got married while ago, i did cheat within a month... and i blame her for it since she started acting up.

I agree, she's to blame. Not for your adultery, but for marrying you in the first place. God knows what she was thinking. :rolleyes:
You always look at the negative side of things, you do! At least give the man some credit for lasting a whole month without cheating.

Rudy, are you planning to marry two now? Don't be boring saaxib. Marry three. Marry them on the same night, dawg. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Daad waalan. Like Val I'm thinking what the hell was wrong with her to start with, marrying rudy, talking about fast tracking your life to doom. :rolleyes:

I don't understand how some ladies marry anything and everything, then they really have no one to blame but iyaad. :rolleyes:

I assume the girl must have been visiting her aunty when the old man made the move,happens alot..men

What is wrong with the girl, whether he made a move or not is irrelevant really, what was she doing responding to her edo's husband, aduuka niin muu kaa damaad. :rolleyes: some people just deserver a real sever beating. That is just plain wrong.

Ibtisam   

redface.gif I cannot believe you of all people are taking the mick out of my somali, what is this world coming to, soon Ngonge is going to add his two little cents. Shaaqa laan baa iidin haasa :D

P.s. dadkan waalan I'm sure that is ficaanyah. ;)

Ibtisam   

Well my spoken is better than my written

If you insist, but I make the same claim. :D

North: I noticed you kicked off a controversy with your link, then kicked back and watched the fight. Let me put you on the spot and force you to show your cards, Shall I? Hmmm on second thought, I better not.

N.O.R.F   

What I posted was just a bit of news out of the middle east. Nothing more, nothing less. I dont think its a controversial topic.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

I assume the girl must have been visiting her aunty when the old man made the move,happens alot..men! :rolleyes: [/QB]

For the record, he married the young girl first, then maybe cuz she was inexperienced, married the Eedo! :D