Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TERROR ATTACK IN LASANOD

They should appoint me to clean up Las canoodville and galkcayo. I would have cleaned up those 2 lil mudvilles in a day.

I would just round up all the old farts, plus the chearleders and make them slave workers for all the somalis till they die. Good deal.

Liibaan   

Ibti, It is not my problem that one of your immediate relatives is the most notorious warlord in north Somalia, who committed numerous crimes against humanity, making excuses for the warmonger, shows that you are trying very hard to justify the unjustifiable, but no surprise you are another cheerleader for the warlord adeer, and the clan wars in Somalia

If you think you are only a username on this forum, then there is no need to get personal/emotional, and discuss your immediate relatives in this public forum. Also, no one wants to know if you have a close relative who is a serial killer, so stop your whining.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Waxa caqili aad heesa aya iska yaar, no wonder isdha sheep-ka herd ah ba mar ba dhiinca lagu waada, only a loser such as you

For your information Dalmar is simply a screen name also , so there was no need for all your insults, malaa afqalooday waa adagtahay inoo tooso, oo cayda maba joojin kartid

Finally, I was never interested to start conversation with mentally sick person like ibti? It was you who started talking and insulting me, now if you are willing to stop lies and bad language that is good

Mida kale, adaa afkaaga dheer ila soo raadsaday sida ku cad thread kan, hadana halkaa ku jar oo ku jooji

Waxaa lahaa meeshee bey salaadu iska qabsan la’dahay, oo maxey qoftu la daldamasaa, illeen waxey wax la wadaagtaa dhiigyacab, acudu bila'Allah, Mina shaytani Rajiim

nuune   

^^ Dalmar, sxb bal sheydaanka iska yara naar, inta dhimatey ee muslimiin ah Ilaah ayaa la xisaabtamayo, ee bal adigu is yara daji.

Ibtisam   

^Don't worry, wixi walaan wa lala waasha.

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

Ibti, It is not my problem that one of your immediate relatives is the most notorious warlord in north Somalia, who committed numerous crimes against humanity, making excuses for the warmonger, shows that you are trying very hard to justify the unjustifiable, but no surprise you are another cheerleader for the warlord adeer, and the clan wars in Somalia

If you think you are only a username on this forum, then there is no need to get personal/emotional, and discuss your immediate relatives in this public forum. Also, no one wants to know if you have a close relative who is a serial killer, so stop your whining.

quote:

Waxa caqili aad heesa aya iska yaar, no wonder isdha sheep-ka herd ah ba mar ba dhiinca lagu waada, only a loser such as you

For your information Dalmar is simply a screen name also , so there was no need for all your insults, malaa afqalooday waa adagtahay inoo tooso, oo cayda maba joojin kartid

Finally, I was never interested to start conversation with mentally sick person like ibti? It was you who started talking and insulting me, now if you are willing to stop lies and bad language that is good

Mida kale, adaa afkaaga dheer ila soo raadsaday sida ku cad thread kan, hadana halkaa ku jar oo ku jooji

Waxaa lahaa meeshee bey salaadu iska qabsan la’dahay, oo maxey qoftu la daldamasaa, illeen waxey wax la wadaagtaa dhiigyacab, acudu bila'Allah, Mina shaytani Rajiim
Kaadi iyo Xaar baad isku sii deeyse. And I am the one with dead relative. Soco quudun iyo quunduka lo weye, go back to kissing whoevers a*ss you was last up in.

P.s. Did I mention my dad was part of the original SNM? No I don't mean he is of the shike clan, I mean he was part of the movement :D Dhiigyo caab baa ii abah, forget waxan wax la wadaago. He probably chased your atheero and aabo around in his younger days, hence why you are still crying even in the west. Forget and move on son, it is not healthy, plus ethnic cleansing failed once before, still standing regardless of your evil intentions. icon_razz.gif

Now try salaadu iska qabso :cool:

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Muhammed:

Allaha unaxariisto.

Illaahay waa caadil nina gardaro uguma naxariisto, ee Illaahay duco aanu aqbalayn ha waydiisan

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Dear Ms. Ibtisam

Sorry for your lost,
my dearest
. And, I am sure of it that what I am about to say will not be much of a consolation to you in here, to say the least; but, perhaps, you should think of it, as that of the larger human sacrifice that we are all call to do for our particular
“Maandeeq”
call
Somaliland
, in larger scheme of things, as it were.

Hence, the recently and tragically departed
“Mujaahid”
from us in the living, have died a heroic dearth, in which, furthermore, the cowardly act that has snuffed his live could not have hold a candle to it, indeed, in the first place.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Ma kaa dhab baa ninka dhintay inuu mujaahid ahaa, maxaa caddayn ah oo aad haysaa Abti?, Mujaahidow xaal qaado smile.gif

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote:Originally posted by Muhammed:

Allaha unaxariisto.

Illaahay waa caadil nina gardaro uguma naxariisto, ee Illaahay duco aanu aqbalayn ha waydiisan
Since when you were Allah's spokesman ??

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

quote:

Why are you crying B? LA has been lost. Collect your L and just keep it moving.