Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Sharif To Name PM Soon (B)

Juje   

Sorry folks I had to shift the attention here cause the other thread has been taken over by warring individuals claiming their clan is better than the other.

Anyways nomads there is nothing more I can report other than the schedule and the timing of the announcement, because my pals, the butlers have been left in the dark and don't know what is happening now. You can only know who the choice is now if you are President Sharif or a very very close associate.

Tomorrow noon Djibouti local time President Sharif will meeting the candidates he did not choose and kindly console them and seek their support in his choice and the peace achievement. About an hour two after that meeting he will make the much anticipated and awaited announcement with the new PM by his side.

After this our next SOL projection will be the Ministers.

Juje is just playing with us but he is a good entertainer.

PS I have been your place just to say hi the other day. but, you were busy whether to itemize or to standardize.

Juje   

The last two men in the running are Cumar C/rashid and another individual whose only name revealed to me is Siciid. A former, or still might be, a member of Islaax. He also hails from Puntland .

Either of them would be the next PM unless things make a dramatic change by tomorrow evening.

Ciid iga dembeysa ha warsaniina - and remember you first heard on SOL,

ahahaa they are saying the passed few days goor dhow ba la magacaabii doona raisal wasaare maalin kasta big deal. raisal wasaaraha na jabuutii ba lugu soo magacabaya alla somalidiinan idin sheega , dawlad , dal shisheeye lugu soo dho dhobo shaqeyn meyso.

Inshallah,,,it will be Abdi Rashiid Ali Sharmaarke for the new PM position. It is confirmed, and the President is seeking support from the members of the Parliament as well as his close supporters...It will be official tomorrow..but this is it...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

and another individual whose only name revealed to me is
Siciid
. A former, or still might be, a member of Islaax. He also hails from Puntland .

lol...is this guy the Saciid who lived in London and was a member of Concern Group...lol if that is him...PM xaal ha qaato.................!

Emperor   

Abwaan, I have always thought Somali concern group was an exclusive organisation, maloo dhamaanna? waa mid igu cusub taasna..

Mideeda kale, wasn't your hero former PM Nur Ade a member of the concern group, and Tarzan who is now the expert and senior advisor to HE President Shariif.... LOool