Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Sharif To Name PM Soon (B)

NGONGE   

^^ Malika is a Sh. Sharif groupie. She does not care who is chosen as long as the Sh. Sharif legend continues. ;)

All this time to choose a PM though? The man's advisors must be looking for an acceptable puppet so that the stitch up can go on. I nominate Aideed Jnr.

Juje   

Originally posted by Malika:

^He will just need to upgrade from the hear say of the butler to that of the chambermaid..

Am just reporting what I heard from the butlers, you are may be I need to upgrade - but I doubt whether what I naratted classifies me as a failure.

Malika   

^Aboowe,If that had offended you,I apologies.Maxaa failure kaa digee,I have respect for you brother.

It was Eraserhead! sir.[like a school girl to point fingures at others] :D

LOL@NG,your right as long as the Shariif is there,who cares yaa kale meshaa jooga..In all honest I have limited knowledge of who is who,but from what I read it looks like there is a recycling going on,names of former civil servants iyo wixii naa baan digee baa meshaa weli kuu waregeyaan. :(

Juje maybe u butlers are stull based in Asmara by the look of it.

why the can't the Shariif just name ME for the post.

but am glad he is taking his time, he needs to milk the limelight before the PM starts to share it with him

Juje's information was the most accurate we have been getting here. It is not Juje's fault that the good Shariif keeps changing his mind every few hours.

Juje, keep updating us with the butler feeds.

Juje   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Juje's information was the most accurate we have been getting here.

Thanx governor....

Delayed untill tomorrow, with that I can add that there are no more final candidates, or any of the ones we have been speculating ovcer the last one week -

Expect anything tomorrow - and I mean anything.

Dont say you have not been warned.

Juje   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

^^Now that is kind of scary. This may be a wild pick for the good Shariif.
:D

He could be doing a Eeny meeny miney mo on all the candidates he interviewed or Pick a Stick . Seriously , there has been lot of lobbying from his associates, International Community and even high credible Ministers from the host country. This has brought about a lot of change - it eliminates some candidates , brought in new ones and re-produced previous candidates. The good Sheikh is lost somewhere and I think that is why it has been postponed and why I came to the decission to expect anyone.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Juje's information was the most accurate we have been getting here.

Thanx governor....

Delayed untill tomorrow, with that I can add that there are no more final candidates, or any of the ones we have been speculating ovcer the last one week -

Expect anything tomorrow - and I mean anything.

Dont say you have not been warned.
^ in other words the butlers have been cut out of the loop.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Abwaan, I have always thought Somali concern group was an exclusive organisation, maloo dhamaanna? waa mid igu cusub taasna..

Mideeda kale, wasn't your hero former PM Nur Ade a member of the concern group, and Tarzan who is now the expert and senior advisor to HE President Shariif.... LOool

Emperor...I wasn't against Somali Concern Group and for your information Nur Adde was never a member unless aadan meelaha bannaan buuxsaneyn...

Well malloo dhammaa inaad tiraahdid malla yaabayo cause Soomaali baa u badatay inay xitaa hadda ku sigtaan inay dhahaan Salaadda Masaajidka malloo dhammaa?

I had other important issues that I did not agree with that Somali Concern did than malloo dhammaa...I can say one thing haweenka Soomaaliyeed ayey dembi ka galeen oo waxay ahaayeen rag is uruursaday...laakiin sheekooyin kale oo dacaayado ah waa iska jiraan.