Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

General Gaani, Siyad Barre's ruthless right hand man found dead in his hotel

Cajiib!

But thank god, no one here came out of the closet clearly as to deny Gen. Gaani's evilness. Well that is a plus, if you ask me.

The question now is, can an evil man be left alone b/c of his demise? Or should we hide an evil man's evilness because as some said "IT IS RAMADAN"? Is that a reason good enough for such an evil man?

If evil men throughout history were to recieve such rapacious treatment as to "leave them cuz they are err DEAD", should we also erase "FIRCOON", "ABU JAHAL" and the ilk from the pages of our holy books and leave them to rest because as some pointed out ""qof dhintay ma wanaagsano in la sii hadal hayyo"? I am just curious...

Some people asked ""War dadkan sow wax ma cafiyaan ambase ma hilmaamaan?""

The problem is that some people do not realise that it is the evil doer that should seek forgiveness from the people who he wronged. Gen. Gaani had all the time in the world to ask for forgiveness, if he were a true muslim man. But rather he chose to remain firm on his evil past.

code:

ÙŠÙضَاعَÙÙ’ لَه٠الْعَذَاب٠يَوْمَ الْقÙيَامَة٠وَيَخْلÙدْ ÙÙيه٠ Ù…Ùهَانًا

Allah (SWT) says "(But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy"

nuune   

Fircon and Abuu Jahal were gaalo and kuffaar while General Gaani(Ilaah ha u naxariisto) was Muslim.

I am only reminding u that in case u forgot,the other thing, don't assume we are defending Generalka, all we are saying is leave him alone, Ilaah baa la xisaabtami.

Allah is oftforgiving, Most Mercifull.

Gen. Gaani had all the time in the world to ask for forgiveness,

ma jilbaha ayaad doonayseen in uu idin qabsado

Paragon   

So I ask where was all this in your venom attack on S/land CID in regard to the 'alleged' story of the 15 year old. Or is it 'la jifiyana banan' in regards to other matters?

What a naked hypocrisy by some SOL users.

Don't be silly, Jumatatu. What point do you have to compare living people to dead people? Is it really a "hypocrisy" to remind each other (as we should be doing as Muslims) to abstain from backbitting and, the bad-mouthing the dead amid the holy month of Ramadan? Don't you have a divide between politics and religion?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

Don't be silly, Jumatatu.

That is rich coming from someone who is already silly..! Where I made the comparison was where people like you tend to upheld one issue cause it suits your argument but disregard others cause it contravenes your propoganda. And as for the dead I have not said anything about it, but I will not be suprised if there are those who hold their grudge

Paragon   

^^

Where I made the comparison was where people like you

Who are these 'people' you are talking about? What is on your mind? What pre-conceived perceptions are you harbouring? Why don't you address me as an individual?

tend to upheld one issue cause it suits your argument but disregard others cause it contravenes your propoganda.

What 'argument' are you talking about? Have I and you had an argument about dead people before?

What propaganda are you talking about? Is reminding you of the month of Ramadan a propaganda of a sort from my side?

And as for the dead I have not said anything about it, but I will not be suprised if there are those who hold their grud

What else is there to talk about in relation to the dead? Since you talk of 'holding ground', were you expecting an argument?

Jumatatu   

You are in a tangle somewhere mate, cant figure out where. But if this will help you, you are coming across as utterly gibberish.

What pre-conceived perceptions are you harbouring?

Have you been trained by the KGB or something..?

Paragon   

^^^

"You are in a tangle somewhere mate, cant figure out where. But if this will help you, you are coming across as utterly gibberish."

Really? Tell me how am I in a tangle? How am I "gibberish"?

sahal   

Jamal 11, Sxb., ha la yaabin Soomaalida, kuwaani askari dhintay bayba cayrsanayaane, mid caalimkii waynaa ee ABUL A'alal Mawduudi Qabriga kala soo baxay baan haynaa, waxaana taas ka sii daran Salafi-on-line buu la baxay oo wuxuu yiri Salafka jidkiisaan ku taagnahay, marka Aakhiru samanka waxkatsa waa la arki doonaa.

SOOMAALI ARAGTAYAABA YAAB ARAGTAY.

AYOUB   

quote:So I ask where was all this in your venom attack on S/land CID in regard to the 'alleged' story of the 15 year old. Or is it 'la jifiyana banan' in regards to other matters?

What a naked hypocrisy by some SOL users.[/

Don't be silly, Jumatatu. What point do you have to compare living people to dead people? Is it really a "hypocrisy" to remind each other (as we should be doing as Muslims) to abstain from backbitting and, the bad-mouthing the dead amid the holy month of Ramadan? Don't you have a divide between politics and religion?
I agree with Jumatatu 100% there seems to be partisan calls for forgiveness and understanding. The people who are now against talking about General Gani do not have such high moral standrards when it comes to General Aydeed. Some people who are who are lecturing forgiveness in this thread are busy reminding us about what happened to members of their clan in Xamar in another. What do you call that?

Who are these 'people' you are talking about? What is on your mind? What pre-conceived perceptions are you harbouring? Why don't you address me as an individual?

Jamaal if you live by those words you would not come up with:

"War dadkan sow wax ma cafiyaan ambase ma hilmaamaan? Haday Ramadan tahayna, talow ma samraan miyaa, waa amakaage?"

If Hornafrique can post an artcle showing his relative in positive light and expressing the feelings of the people in his neck of woods in regards the death General Gani, then Suldanka has the right to give the views from others, if he so wishes.

Rahima   

The people who are now against talking about General Gani do not have such high moral standrards when it comes to General Aydeed. Some people who are who are lecturing forgiveness in this thread are busy reminding us about what happened to members of their clan in Xamar in another.

Interesting point. But he who does not care for qabiil will apply the same rule of Allahs forgiveness for both men. Walaahi everytime one of these people dies, i am shocked everytime because i can only remember that which happpened.

Only the truly sick individual will make such a duca for gaani and not caydiid, or for Egal and not gaani.

As for the reminders, brother are we not Somalis? Hypocrisy runs in our blood (or so it seems).

It’s always the other man who is evil, always the other qabiil which killed and plundered whilst my clan and adeero were innocent and did not partake in any wrongdoings.

Maybe if we truly acknowledged the downfalls of our clans and clansmen and worked together on righteousness (not bound by lineage) we would get somewhere.

Rokko   

AYOUB, have you seen the nomads discussing Siyaad Barre? or does Caydiid serve your argument better just to have the USC supporters on your side?

The only difference about this Gaani case is .........THE DUDE JUST PASSED AWAY AND IT IS RAMADAN na'mean.