Sign in to follow this  
mantra

men, who really likes them anyway?

mantra   

Salaam!

Ever since the 'somali women and sex' thread i've realized I can just about post a topic about anything in here...

My problem, fortunately isnt about segis (word courtesy of Xalimopatra) it's about my severe dislike of all things male!

Ladies (note if you don't fall under this category..see yourself out, excluding you devilangel, you can stay :D )...before when I wasn't entirely practicing people assumed I was well...of the lesbian persuasion, now that ive donned a tent everyone is waiting for me to run down the aisle..apparently that's step two to attaining absolute hijabi status (bearded husband must come with the look) but I quite honestly find the idea of getting married to be absolutely terrible.

This never quite disturbed me before, but now i've started to question myself..is this normal?

im not strange, there must be a lot of women out there who find nothing desirable in men...arent there? :confused:

Viking   

Originally posted by mantra:

im not strange, there must be a lot of women out there who find nothing desirable in men...arent there? :confused:

Cons,

Since you can...what is the diagnosis for the problem above?

Castro   

^ Either that or she's a he. Whatever Mantra is, it doesn't like anything male. Not even the cutest male dolphins.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Thats because there
is
nothing desirable about them. They are a bunch of time-wasting creeps. :mad:

Time wasting? Surely men can do more damage than just waste your time. What kinda "time-wasting creeps" have you been hanging out with.

Aisha   

Originally posted by Mantra:

...but I quite honestly find the idea of getting married to be absolutely terrible. This never quite disturbed me before, but now i've started to question myself..is this normal?

OMG!!!! I'm going through the same thing! ok.....I work with lebanese and Albanian girls. They all got married at a very young age(16yrs & 18yrs old, now they're 25yrs old). The other day at work they were asking me if I have anyone in mind, blah, blah, blah & when I'm going to get married(mind you I'm 22 yrs old). I said to them I'm happy being single and love living at home with my family and I also told them that I'm scared to get married. Man............you should have seen the looks on their faces. They were like :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

One of them said to me that I'm sick and need help (she ment it)lol!!!!!!! She also said that I'm the only girl to ever say such a thing. So ever since then I feel soooooooo abnormal.

I think the difference b/w me and you Mantra is that I don't like the whole life changing aspect of marriage rather than "finding nothing desirable in men". Maybe you have similar fears to me about marriage but in your mind you think you "find nothing desirable in men" when really thats just an excuse your using. There just has to be an underlying issue. Or maybe you've just had a bad experience with guys in your past and so thats what's causing you to feel this way. I can't think of anything else :confused:

Try and get a different mentality about marriage. Just think that when you get married, you will be completing half your religion.....WOOHOO!! Doesn't that sound good? Well...thats what i'm trying anyway ;)

I hope I helped you out a little Mantra. My heart goes out to you

I don't know what i'm doing here but lemme say this:

Mantra, by saying this i think you have some problems you need to get rid of them:

May be you have problems with men as Aisha just said and with this you need some phsycological treatment ,,,,, i could say it is kind of Men-phobia syndrom that can be very dangeraous in the near future.

Allah created both men and women, thus the attraction is there however it is. Not having an interest in men is against Allah's creation which can propably mean you are not human. Imagine someone says he/she never interested in water ,,, is that possible ???

I don't know if i can say this here but may be some ppl can be more attracted into the same sex. If that is the case then NO COMMENT from my side, it is still against the creation.

As said before, may be you don't dare to change your situation as it is the case for many ppl icluding me. Some ppl worry a lot once they decide to move from one situation to another and can even harm their brain. If that is the case then you need to be brave at least once and change your life into a full family, i assure you'll never like to come back to the lonely again :D

May be there is a JINN in you that is prohibiting you to get married. This can happen and happened to many ppl that i already know. You simply need to see a Sheikh and he can recite Quran on you and give you some herbals against the JINN.

May be you have bad friends who is making you hate men and at least not interested in men. You just need to leave them and make new friends as there is always ppl. Never be a friend to a divorced women ,,,, this is my warning ! ! :D

Well, that is what i have in mind for the moment, will be back if any other thinks ,,,,,

mantra   

Originally posted by *Aisha*:

quote:Originally posted by Mantra:

...but I quite honestly find the idea of getting married to be absolutely terrible. This never quite disturbed me before, but now i've started to question myself..is this normal?

OMG!!!! I'm going through the same thing! ok.....I work with lebanese and Albanian girls. They all got married at a very young age(16yrs & 18yrs old, now they're 25yrs old). The other day at work they were asking me if I have anyone in mind, blah, blah, blah & when I'm going to get married(mind you I'm 22 yrs old). I said to them I'm happy being single and love living at home with my family and I also told them that I'm scared to get married. Man............you should have seen the looks on their faces. They were like :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

One of them said to me that I'm sick and need help (she ment it)lol!!!!!!! She also said that I'm the only girl to ever say such a thing. So ever since then I feel soooooooo abnormal.

I think the difference b/w me and you Mantra is that I don't like the whole life changing aspect of marriage rather than "finding nothing desirable in men". Maybe you have similar fears to me about marriage but in your mind you
think
you "find nothing desirable in men" when really thats just an excuse your using. There just has to be an underlying issue. Or maybe you've just had a bad experience with guys in your past and so thats what's causing you to feel this way. I can't think of anything else :confused:

Try and get a different mentality about marriage. Just think that when you get married, you will be completing half your religion.....WOOHOO!! Doesn't that sound good? Well...thats what i'm trying anyway
;)

I hope I helped you out a little Mantra. My heart goes out to you
Salam

Thanks for your input sis, thing is im not scared nor have I had any bad relationships...i've actually had none...which begs the question...im I normal? :D

As for completing my deen, im still working on the other half..

This is quite frustrating, lol don't let your work mates get to you, tell them you're looking for a married man and ask whether they mind sharing their husbands with their sister in Islam...I dare say they'll never bring marriage up again..

mantra   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I don't know what i'm doing here but lemme say this:

Mantra, by saying this i think you have some problems you need to get rid of them:

May be you have problems with men as Aisha just said and with this you need some phsycological treatment ,,,,, i could say it is kind of Men-phobia syndrom that can be very dangeraous in the near future.

that isnt the issue, it's more about not liking them than being scared..

Allah created both men and women, thus the attraction is there however it is. Not having an interest in men is against Allah's creation which can propably mean you are not human. Imagine someone says he/she never interested in water ,,, is that possible ???

lol awful comparison, water gives life, men destroy, water is vital for survival..men arent..

I don't know if i can say this here but may be some ppl can be more attracted into the same sex. If that is the case then NO COMMENT from my side, it is still against the creation.

acudhubillah, that isnt an idea a muslim should entertain..

As said before, may be you don't dare to change your situation as it is the case for many ppl icluding me. Some ppl worry a lot once they decide to move from one situation to another and can even harm their brain. If that is the case then you need to be brave at least once and change your life into a full family, i assure you'll never like to come back to the lonely again
:D

I'm always open for change, that's not even an issue

May be there is a JINN in you that is prohibiting you to get married. This can happen and happened to many ppl that i already know. You simply need to see a Sheikh and he can recite Quran on you and give you some herbals against the JINN.

i've seriously considered this, but I dont see how this should be an issue, I read the Quran on a daily basis and I have absolute faith that im protected by Allah....and i've checked myself for symptoms too smile.gif nothing there...

May be you have bad friends who is making you hate men and at least not interested in men. You just need to leave them and make new friends as there is always ppl. Never be a friend to a divorced women ,,,, this is my warning ! !
:D

lol my friends are all men loving creeps, they make me feel so strange, in fact an argument with one yesterday made me post this thread

Well, that is what i have in mind for the moment, will be back if any other thinks ,,,,,

lol jazakallah kheyr

Intel   

wise man named Michael kelso

once said "i hate women so much if it weren't for their boops and butts i wouldn't even talk to them"

smile.gif

LooooooooooL@Rokko, If only you could find those seperately.

Mantra......I think there is Cynic's syndrome going around. Devil and Ibti have already fallen, and you are next. This is just the early stages.

Mantra, I think there is a little bit of confusion here, You said:

I quite honestly find the idea of getting married to be absolutely terrible

and said:

im not strange, there must be a lot of women out there who find nothing desirable in men...arent there?

So what is the connection? and clarify which is which before moving on...