Sign in to follow this  
mantra

men, who really likes them anyway?

Loool^^ She's never tired, and you cannot fail at somehing you've never tired to get

She said she never had a relationship, I didn't read anything about her not trying it.

How can someone hate something they haven't experienced? Until you have actually been in a relationship, you shouldn't talk about what you hate and dont hate. Experience being in a relationship, then ila soo hadal after and tell me if you still hate them, then I would believe you, until then, express your rage on other things.

You, ibti,cynical,devil, y'all sound the same, its as if y'all one pretending to be 4 different people. You discuss the same topics, you all have the same concerns, has anyone else picked up on this or what?

Ibtisam   

No you are the only one with shaqoolaan enough to pick up on that. smile.gif to keep yourself happy why don't you check our IP address's, hopefully that will clear few things up. Mantra, ibti, cynical and devil are all the same loooooooool that would have been one person with lots and lots of time and split personality! loool :D the thought is funny though.

In any case I disagree, not trying something does not mean anything when forming an opinion of something. I've never tired alcohol or drugs or men, I don't need to have tried any of them to express "rage" or what I personally think of it. I just never felt the need, urge or desire to try any of them :rolleyes:

Shakti   

^im so disappointed @ u lazy 4 u have lined me up with these cynical ppl.. i hate ya lazy i was about 2 donate my little bro 2 ur singleton charity.. there goes u r luck :mad:

ME, IBTI AND DEV are the same ppl alaa tht is classic.

ps so i have to do something bef i can have an openion on it? hold up then i intend to get drunk this weknd, have segis with 10dwarfs, and yes smoke some weed and take some drugs.... i shall get bk 2 u on monday if i am still alive and tell u wht my openion is on that ...@ lazy

Dev lol bless u it wont help u no matter how much u try to kiss her *** darling she has found u out, that u indeed are ibti and cynical lady so just sit bk and accept it. BUSTED

Shakti   

good 4 ya ibit,, power 2 u 4 not caring

p.s u know what i noticed this weekend.. well as i went 2 pull some money from the drive-through atm ... the damn Atm machine had Braille on it..? it really give me huh moment? :confused:

Masaai   

Mantra do u hate all da male species or just da somali men?

And if u never dated or was in a relationship,how did u form ur opinion of them?

Ibtisam   

erm blind people can drive, (they can have a driver :D , i am sure they have cars that is blind people friendly.... no i guess not:( )

Shakti   

Originally posted by Masaai:

Mantra do u hate all da male species or just da somali men?

And if u never dated or was in a relationship,how did u form ur opinion of them?

hey new person .. u don’t just slide urself n passing questions/answer/ (or hell no 2 advises) like that

u must post introduction thread b4 we can notice ya.. just be glad i see ghosts n able 2 help u out ;)