Condi Rice add her :D

Maybe arwello was too! :D

hahahaaaaaha dis is funniest shhhhh :D

arent worms and bacteria asexual too? :D

mantra   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

[QB] Mantra
smile.gif
I am glade you came over from the dark side of like these creeps they call men! lool
:D

It sounds normal enough to me girl. There is nothing wrong with you, nor do you need to change or get married. Don't feel pressure from your friends. There is nothing that a man or anyone else, can add to your life that you don't already have. But it is up to you but when you make your decision no regrets. I don't want to see you at 40wishing you had married and had kids or something
:(
Give it some thought and make a decision.

I’ll PM you a collection of my facts and figures to justify my “strange life style” of no “men”

That's more like it lol..

I havent even gotten as far as thinking about children, im still trying to figure out what my problem is...

but alas...according to Ibtisam I have none! :D

We can't all be the same, some people are content being alone, some arent..

methinks maybe its they who have issues...

Cambarro, I havent mentioned the wretched L-word, and I do not wish to hear of it, please refrain from using it around me. Thank you smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Mantra and ibtisaam I wonder why would any one want to be alone...or be content with being alone?? what is so bad about getting married and establishing a loving relationship with a husband? ....

wa salaam

Shakti   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Asexual

Adolf Hitler a famous asexual

Condi Rice add her

Maybe arwello was too!

hahahaaaaaha dis is funniest shhhhh

arent worms and bacteria asexual too?

naa they arent.. coz if they do THAN, that would make u 1 too.. Khalaf nothing personal eh? just couldnt stand all that :D

mantra   

Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

do they actually physically repulse you, or is it some of their "male" traits that just tick you off? are you repulsed, or just not attracted? maybe your asexual?

you sound like my sister :mad:

lol although i'm sure there are alot of women who are physically repulsed by men...sadly I have to say im not one of them..

I just can't bring myself to...well..like men in that sense, I have brothers, male friends etc.. :confused:

I cant believe someone mentioned therapy :D

that made my day..

mantra   

Devilangel it as a compliment lol and im quite shocked to hear you have a significant other...somehow I thought you were one of us.. :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

naa they arent.. coz if they do THAN, that would make u 1 too.. Khalaf nothing personal eh? just couldnt stand all that
[/QB]

i got u woman power sticking up for your girlfriends nothing personal mama. :cool:

winnie   

i think asexuality may be a probability, i mean the term may be wrong, but there are definitely people who just arent attracted in sexual manner to the opposite sex (or to their own sex, im not at all suggesting your gay, just clarifying what i mean by asexual). it can be attributed to a number of things, it may be psychological, hormonal or whatever (the qadr of allah). its okay, you can still marry insha allah but it will just be harder cause this may be something you want to bring up to your partner before you marry (insha allah you will).

your best bet for a good marriage would be someone you like as a person, and who has a considerably low sex drive, otherwise one half of that marriage will be very unsatisfied, depending on who compromises of course.

khalaf, what are you laughing at? worms and bacteria i think are asexual, because they can reproduce without the opposite sex. are you laughing at me using this term for humans? or because people have actually put a title on self appointed celibacy? it is kinda funny, why do we always have to categorize one another? or maybe youre laughing cause i used wikipedia as a source.

Lol @ Vally..

Mantra-Anyways if you marry a dude and he starts to annoy you, you can always share him with a Xalimo (or two or three) that can babysit him when you're not up to it.Lol...

Hee dhe I have spurs of feeling like ya but then I remember that I'm a selfish biij.No marriage=Half of my iman incomplete so sooner or later I'm going to walk the green mile....Istagrfullah lol!

Look at us....Bunch of ol' hags Lol.

Waa salaam ladies. smile.gif

I think Mantra couldn't manage to get one and thus she pretends that she doesn't need them ,,,,, remember the story of the Fox ?? ,,,, when she couldn't reach the tree she walks away saying i don't even need it ,,,, :D:D