Sign in to follow this  
mantra

men, who really likes them anyway?

mantra   

Tukaale what's confusing about those statements? I don't like men therefore the very thought of getting married to one is...unappealing (to put it lightly)..

You think you're confused try being Mantra :D

Che, I invented the cynics movement but cynicism isnt the reason there's nothing to desire in men is it?

Valenteenah..good for you!

For Mantra to hate faarax's it is all UK faarax's fault...Why didn't you faaraxs whisk her away...with her jilbaab blowing...imagine that!

If she doesn't like men..I say to her "well tuff titties'...am sure that won't effect farax's chances of xaliimo courting...they are soo many types opf xaliimos; honey covered xaliimos..chicken bbq flavad xaliimos and so on... :D

Cheers

Ibtisam   

Mantra smile.gif I am glade you came over from the dark side of like these creeps they call men! lool :D

It sounds normal enough to me girl. There is nothing wrong with you, nor do you need to change or get married. Don't feel pressure from your friends. There is nothing that a man or anyone else, can add to your life that you don't already have. But it is up to you but when you make your decision no regrets. I don't want to see you at 40wishing you had married and had kids or something :( Give it some thought and make a decision.

I’ll PM you a collection of my facts and figures to justify my “strange life style” of no “men”

CHe

Mantra......I think there is Cynic's syndrome going around. Devil and Ibti have already fallen, and you are next. This is just the early stages.

lool, thats odd i must have had the cynic's syndrome since i born. I don't remember ever thinking differently smile.gif Anyway it saved me a lot of trouble and mental abuse from dudes. All i have to do is look around my friends and see where "love" got them :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^nope..,. i don't hate Men. I just don't see the big deal with having relationships with them, marrying them, having kids with them.,... do i have to go on.

Male friends i don't mind, in fact i find it easier to have male friends than female. They don't offload all their problems on you to carr, complain as much, and they don't expect you to tell all. Short simple answers to complicated questions. And they don't go around the long way to tell you simple things,.. they just give you the short version with out all the drama. So in short i like my male friends, some of them i have known since i was in primary school.

Ms DD   

Salaam Aleykum

What is with this man-bashing these days on SOL?

Mantra Can I ask you of your age? Cos these feelings you mentioned above are normally associated with pre-teen behaviour. I recall hating anything to do with boys when i was 10 or 11, and when people tease me about boys, i used to feel hatred for them. But as adults, we get over that.

You say that you never had a bad experience with men, so i am inclined to ask, what have you based on this irrational hatred for men? Maybe you need to have few sessions with a therapist. Maybe it is something to do with your dad or uncles or brothers. Not suggesting anything nasty, but maybe you had a feeling of inferiority or maybe not enough attention was paid to you. Or maybe someone in your family has been mistreated by a man. We really dont know why you feel this. Only you can analyse yourself. But hating men isnt the answer. We need each other and complete each other.

Or maybe the answer is more simple than we thought: You havent met anyone who have blown you away yet and you fear that you may never meet them. So you are in the defensive mode.

Being alone is awful and having a companion in life is one's lives little luxuries. One's mental health, that is our happiness, self-esteem, and ability to work, is influenced greatly by our relationships. One should also be realistic though: Simply being married does not in itself guarantee a happy-ever-after. It does need hardwork, compromising is a must.

On a side note...Did you know ... that you as a woman, by virtue of your femininity, have in your hands the delicious power to make a man fall in love with you, influence a man to your way of thinking, bring him to his knees, make him want to spend his life with you -- and want to fulfill your every desire? smile.gif

Dont despair sister. Being in a loving relationship is as closer as you can get to heaven on earth.

Aisha   

On a side note...Did you know ... that you as a woman, by virtue of your femininity, have in your hands the delicious power to make a man fall in love with you, influence a man to your way of thinking, bring him to his knees, make him want to spend his life with you -- and want to fulfill your every desire?
smile.gif

Nicely said Cambarro

Ibtisam   

^^you know reading your thread loool makes laugh.

JAcy: i've never told anyone not to marry, i told her to make a decision and not to regret it.

let's talk about you ,,, not what you tell anyone ,,,

you said you dont like men ,, or having relationship with them right ????

In this case, what should we call it ??? just gimme a name

Ibtisam   

Call it normal. smile.gif Same way if i said "i like men and i would like to have a relationship with them" you would not ask me for a namei

Shakti   

"Ladies (note if you don't fall under this category..see yourself out, excluding you devilangel, you can stay )."

Oye.. I don’t know what I ever did 2 ya 2 deserve that comment.. :D

MANTRA u so remind of this girl I use 2 know, she was intelligent but weird, bitter towards the opposite sex n always complaining about them even though she never had a relationships(so she says)_! plus every chance she gets she would inform us about how she was horrified 2 find another gay Muslim site.. (ok, I never understood y she would tell us unless she was subliminally announcing something 2 us naïve ppl.. :D ) …

anyways sadly 2 say, NOW she is all alone with no friends n man ..just her & her horrific findings.. n she managed 2 create a name 4 herself beside her good name.. so I sincerely hope u don’t draggle down there n listen 2 Cambarro advises :D

So in answering 2 ur question.. men who likes them anyways? .. well I do.. I wont trade anything 4 the minutes that my hand-holder arms ties around my neck/bighead... the feeling of contentment generates within a seconds.(. oyeee im having a hindi moment.. snap back 2 reality b4 sol-ers take me apart)..

In a cheesey summary:- .. we need love (men) 2 nurture our corrupted minds/soul in this modern world not because 4 external factors..

i hope that help u n confused minds that r out there