Sign in to follow this  
mantra

men, who really likes them anyway?

Masaai   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

quote:Originally posted by Masaai:

Mantra do u hate all da male species or just da somali men?

And if u never dated or was in a relationship,how did u form ur opinion of them?

hey new person .. u don’t just slide urself n passing questions/answer/ (or hell no 2 advises) like that

u must
post introduction thread b4 we can notice ya.. just be glad i see ghosts n able 2 help u out
;)
Are u sure? arent we all anonymous in da 1st place? How will an introduction thread will u to notice me?

LOL@DEVILISH, maya maya, saas ma aha. Notice how I wrote your name last, that was just my way of saying Hi, how are you this morning. You are my favourite and I wuv you dearly, dont let cynical lady divide us.

IBTI, bas bas, please don't have a nervous breakdown. We are discussing mantra's hate towards men, men she never interacted with, yet has this deep passionate hate towards them. What we are not discussing in this thread is not your ongoing problem with alcohol. If you want me to address your comment about BudLight, you might want to open AA thread.

Somalis, walaalayaal please do us all a favour and focus on the discussion at hand and let us get to the bottom of this sista's issues with men.

mantra   

Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

i think asexuality may be a probability, i mean the term may be wrong, but there are definitely people who just arent attracted in sexual manner to the opposite sex (or to their own sex, im not at all suggesting your gay, just clarifying what i mean by asexual). it can be attributed to a number of things, it may be psychological, hormonal or whatever (the qadr of allah). its okay, you can still marry insha allah but it will just be harder cause this may be something you want to bring up to your partner before you marry (insha allah you will).

your best bet for a good marriage would be someone you like as a person, and who has a considerably low sex drive, otherwise one half of that marriage will be very unsatisfied, depending on who compromises of course.

I dislike the idea of getting married, I do not wish to be in a relationship, in fact i'm quite content and i've always been so, that does not make me lacking in normal human emotions and it sure as hell doesnt mean i'm asexual..

I don't see why you have to equate my dislike of men to frigidity..

more power to u, MAN ARE NOT THE SOLUTION BUT PART OF THE BOROBALEM DEE.... I GET U NOW..

ps i am opening a spinsterlodge care to book a room just in case u need friends to share the old age with? we shall be a great bunch i assure u.

mantra   

NGONGE

I must say you look rather dashing in your judgmental hat, and your pot-bellied character sounded pretty sexy (trying to dispell any notions people may have about my lack of sexual drive..hope it works)..

I enjoyed reading your story, I just love how men assume we hate them merely because we like them and don't wish to admit it....I honestly love the way we're always potrayed as caruur cago waweyn...you just wrote a classic...

ibtisam whats this kastumo talk :D

mantra   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

more power to u, MAN ARE NOT THE SOLUTION BUT PART OF THE BOROBALEM DEE.... I GET U NOW..

ps i am opening a spinsterlodge care to book a room just in case u need friends to share the old age with? we shall be a great bunch i assure u.

lol great!

a great bunch indeed, I hope it's a big place, I see plenty more defecting soon..

i guess, when a low life jamaican yells assume the position to u fish-n-chip, u be jumpin into that dawgie pose like there is no tomorrow!!

How dumb r these gals? i mean dont they know just by being outta of somali, their stock already went down!! what...!

ladies! plz the shut f up or say something intelligent!!!!!!!!!!

you fat azz be luck if i even look at your way!! let alone touch that.

Rudy, lately you have developed an extreme case of temper tantrum.

There is no need to call out anyone any names Rudy, if you don't like their opinion, go about a different way.

What I suggest you do rudy is edit yourself before you force our dear darling FEMME or Rahima, etc. ...and may I suggest you get yourself into a spa and stay cool Rudy, not every female is your Ex-Wife. (She really must have done a number on you because I recall you being high with happiness when you were married to her, did she clean you out brah?)

Yo ladies, i say phat azz! and the shyte hits the fan!! bunch of wannbee clueless xalimoos! plz wake up n smell the coffee...!

layzie layzie! u tryna rib me the wrong? it aint gonna work.

layzie, u know if i was nba nigga, u be carrying my shoes around w/o pay...lol.

well my ex, at least shes well trained now!! and i was the one who showed her the road to garobo xalimo.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

khalaf, what are you laughing at? worms and bacteria i think are asexual, because they can reproduce without the opposite sex. are you laughing at me using this term for humans? or because people have actually put a title on self appointed celibacy? it is kinda funny, why do we always have to categorize one another? or maybe youre laughing cause i used wikipedia as a source. [/QB]

no idea illegal...........laughing @ many things! :D

What we are not discussing in this thread is not your ongoing problem with alcohol. If you want me to address your comment about BudLight, you might want to open AA thread

^^^^U got admit IB dat was funny :D ----> :rolleyes:

winnie   

Originally posted by mantra:

quote:Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

i think asexuality may be a probability, i mean the term may be wrong, but there are definitely people who just arent attracted in sexual manner to the opposite sex (or to their own sex, im not at all suggesting your gay, just clarifying what i mean by asexual). it can be attributed to a number of things, it may be psychological, hormonal or whatever (the qadr of allah). its okay, you can still marry insha allah but it will just be harder cause this may be something you want to bring up to your partner before you marry (insha allah you will).

your best bet for a good marriage would be someone you like as a person, and who has a considerably low sex drive, otherwise one half of that marriage will be very unsatisfied, depending on who compromises of course.

I dislike the idea of getting married, I do not wish to be in a relationship, in fact i'm quite content and i've always been so, that does not make me lacking in normal human emotions and it sure as hell doesnt mean i'm asexual..

I don't see why you have to equate my dislike of men to frigidity..
geez, maybe im not expressing myself clearly. i wasnt implying youre frigid. i also dont think youre lacking in human emotions, but perhaps some of the urges. listen, im no shrink and i dont know you from adam, so really there is no reason to be offended and in all probability i will be wrong, so just shrug it off. but you asked for our opinions and here they are.

im also not pushing you to marry (i think only married people join that bandwagon) but considering its one of our obligations as muslims (correct me if im wrong) i dont think you should just toss it out, especially since you said youre issue isnt an aversion for them. im saying, if you can be friends with a man, you can definitely marry a man (of course my idea of marriage is completely theoretical). also, id like to add (cause i sense a misunderstanding), i dont think a person is unfulfilled if they remain single.

rudy, you have issues, seriously. you sound like these 3ayal suukh.