Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

10 Types of Faraxs To Avoid

-Lily-   

Cano Geel, I hadn’t really thought of it that way. It’s inevitable that a man will have some of the undesired qualities listed above, you should only worry when one or two of these characteristics are such a huge part of your personality that it is being used to define who you are.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Lilly care to tell us which one we should embrace then?

Ps I agree on avoiding Mr Needy, Religious, Married, Predictable though

So, you agree on Mr Romance,Mr Every female's friend and Mr Metro sexual :D .

Cara.   

^Or maybe he's Mr. Mysterious about his wealth.

He will insist on a mini breaks during dinner so that you can both ‘freshen up’.

This cracked me up.

Malika   

^^Rudy care to enlight us,it seems the longer we are in the west the more we seem not to get the faraax's... Which type of faraax's should we be avoiding?

abaayo, always avoid the chearleader faarax cuz he aint no man! he just clan bling bling! the day he gets some crumbs from adeeroo, u toast!

u need to find a faarax who is independent who loves his country ppl no matter what clan there are!! basically, u need a faarax man..! they all around, u just need to open your eyes and reach for the real ones. not what the clan prescribes.

Paragon   

Faaraxs have becom celebrities as of late, haven't they. I await for autographs to sign smile.gif . Chop chop ladies :D .

Cara.   

LOL. I feel sorry for the guys who actually are called Faarax. It's a nice name, too bad it got saddled with all that baggage.