Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

10 Types of Faraxs To Avoid

me   

Lily you forgot the SOL internet addicted faraxs, especially the SOLers who live on the political section.

me   

waryaa, Badacase maxaa afka kuu galiyay...saaxiibkey aflagaadada ka daa.

Lily-Naa maxaad kugu dhacay top ten only?There is moooore...Like Mr Gym crazed ect

I'm still laughing @ Mouth freshener for Mr Romantic,Anyone chew a cardamon pod for instant organic freshness when they're on their way to a wedding?I've turned into a right Xalimo walle...

Ariadne   

I like Mr. metrosexual as a friend really his bark is worse than his bite once you get to know him...

I once casually dated a Mr. Predictable yeah he was boring and infurriating at the same time, but what a pretty package!

I also dated a Mr. Religous...well he was kinda of

Mr. Chameleon: Okay people change there is no doubt about that. But this guys sheds his personality as often as the phases of the moon.

you meet him when he's Mr. Gentleman he becomes Mr. religous and then just as quickly Mr. Sketchy

Mr. Sketchy: this guy has about five or six cell phones. He ever tells you where he is exactly but a general area. You sometimes run into him at odd places...and he gets rid of you quickly.

You tell him you want to introduce him to your parents and he starts to get nervous.

-Lily-   

^^ LOL, yes the list is endless, but didn't want to shatter all our illusions...ME, I havn't forgotten the political freaks, they are just harmless.

Like Mr Gym crazed ect

Xalimo, don't be so quick to dismiss those hard working muscles redface.gif

-Lily-   

Hee Cara? smile.gif Wax xuun maa sheegay? Of course I meant working, helping with the shopping, fixing things, carrying stuff :D It's just beyond me to diss self improvment, we do it all the time.

Paragon, I've never heard of such a man. Describe him pls.