Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Somali Girls, I beg you.

Rokko   

It is getting sad nowadays na'mean. Many, and I say many Somali girls with beautiful faces are becoming too lazy to take care of themselves. They are becoming too fat.

I think ya are all beautiful na'mean. Just take care of yourselves and start working out. Go on a diet, or do something. For your own good and for the brothers who want to make ya their queens.

take this as an advice from a brother (Mobb_Deep) who cares na'mean.

Halle Berry on a normal Day

attp_pg_02_160703.jpg

What Up?! You got beat up by a kid and you like his name? Lol. Well anywayz to your post, hun I honestly agree with you with the fact that many girls are lazy, but hey its nature, we tend to get lazy. I like the way you adressed your issue, unlike some men :rolleyes: . I also believe this goes the other way around as well too, not only girls but guys too. Some guys tend to just sit around as well. And as much as you care about your lazy-somalian-girls, I care about my lazy-somalian-guyz. Lol.

(I thought men like girls with meat...Hmmm. :confused: )

.:peace n luv:.

Xafsa   

Mobb deep.....waa caytamee walaahi...dagaal maa rabtaa.

In most cases your probably right....but halle barry aint got nothin' on me! ;) Or any other somali girl.

OG Moti   

brother, kab shaydan madaxa lagaga dhufay, did you say i beg you? man dont be softy tell them straaight forward, take of yourselves or I aint looking at u.... simple and honest... dont be soft of them, women are like children, if you get soft on them they will be spoiled, if u be hard on them you doing a favor for them... good luck i_beg_you guy... i personally gave up on them

peace

nuune   

i don't think halle berry is as beautiful as somali ladies,mobb-deep,sxb why compare somali ladies with that lady,she is so horible in terms of qurus,she just got some smile,that is all.

posted by exceptional_by_nature

I thought men like girls with meat...Hmmm

you are right,but not too much meat ama wax xad dhaaf ah sida calooshoodoo dhulka raaracdo

A7LA-SHU   

og-Moti u and ur lady hatin ideas.. grandpa we aren't like children so let the brotha say it nice unlike ya lol.. j/k

mobb deep, thanks for all dat dude (besides that lady's pic) im glad u post this topic. unlike others im way honest.. yes im fat, and for some odd reason it really doesn't bother me, but my mom says it will bother me when it gets out of hand and i start to look like some of the ppl she sees on the streets.

my problem is i don't eat real meal, no baris or hilib. some days i won't even eact one meal instead i go to school and get chips, n chocolate. it is stopid habit i have.. so if u guys don't mind helpin. what is good idea to start becomin healthy again, and about the "go on die".. what good dies go u guys/ladies now of?

hey im willin to listen.

by the way mob deep if u don't mind me askin. what is up with the name kab shaydaan?

peace n 1 luv...

wardi   

og moti, girls can see your face and you know how smart they are, they will probably stop you in middle of streets. i disagreeeeeeeed your idea.

Lefty   

No matter how hard and far they try, they would be the same. It's in their genes therefore you shouldn't beg them something that can't happen anyway.

But nice suggestion though!

Blessed   

Originally posted by flying-still:

Mobb deep.....waa caytamee walaahi...dagaal maa rabtaa.

In most cases your probably right....but halle barry aint got nothin' on me!
;)
Or any other somali girl.

loooooooool, you tell him girl.

The other day, this bre was cussing out Somali sistah cos according to his marax self we didn't have enough meat in the right places (whatever taht is) and now ya'll are complaining about us being fat -

waar dee dhan isu raaca, do you want naag dhuuban mise mid buuran?

Personaly...i weight 342pounds and goddang i look good enuuff to eat..you talk of being lazy..naah seriously i aint'. Actually quiet the opposite. This isnt a joking manner..just because one or two individual's you all seen are lazy doesnt mount out to the rest of us. I speak of my weight cuz am confident not to display it as a form of comdiain. N please get tha word 'fat' out of ya'll vocab's...we got emotional issues as same as you do so try and minimize tha wont cha...and besides aint everyone beautiful in his and her own ways? I'm big boned and tha's all i got in sayin....wun

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Captivating_SouL:

Personaly...i weight 342pounds and goddang i look good enuuff to eat..you talk of being lazy..naah seriously i aint'. Actually quiet the opposite. This isnt a joking manner..just because one or two individual's you all seen are lazy doesnt mount out to the rest of us. I speak of my weight cuz am confident not to display it as a form of comdiain. N please get tha word 'fat' out of ya'll vocab's...we got emotional issues as same as you do so try and minimize tha wont cha...and besides aint everyone beautiful in his and her own ways? I'm big boned and tha's all i got in sayin....wun

girl u can stop the joke now. i know no somali girl is passed 120 well besides me that is lol :D .. and yes u are right everyone is beautiful his or her own way. and i doubt that is what he meant by the post atleast im hopin. but i seriously think for health reasons.

Originally posted by Kab-Shaydaan:

Many, and I say many Somali girls with beautiful faces are becoming too lazy to take care of themselves. They are becoming too fat.

I think ya are all beautiful na'mean. Just take care of yourselves and start working out. Go on a diet, or do something. For your own good and for the brothers who want to make ya their queens.

This is what I have to say: many Somali men with beautiful faces are becoming too lazy to take care of themselves. They are becoming too skinny . Eat something!!!!!

Now I know some bruvas are gonna start jumping down my throat, but I wanted to show Mobb deep not to over generalise !!

:cool: