Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nairobi: So much for Ethiopian influance, President Yusuf there is no cabinet

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Cirdey:

^Hadda what's your insider assessment, Duke? Wixi oo dhan ma finish baa? You seem happy about it; sideey wax u jiraan ninyow?

loooool........Awal ma moogeyd in C/llaahi lee la cabsanaa...?

I thought Itoobiya inay ahayd the saviours? Xaggee wax si ka noqdeen oo iska beddeleen? Odayga markii la dhahay iska lugee miyaa saan dhacday. Waa sugeynaa wixii soo kordha!

Thierry.   

PM Nuur Cadde’s rebuttal

Ra'isul Wasaare Nuur Cadde oo Eedeymo kala duwan u Jeediyay Madaxweyne Yuusuf. Posted: 11/16/2008 1:56:00 PM Shabelle: NAIROBI

Raiisul wasaarada dowlada KMG Soomaaliya ayaa eedeymo kala duwan waxaa uu u jeediyay madaxweynaha dowlada KMG Soomaaliya C/laahi yuusuf Axmed.

Nuur Xasan Xuseen (Nuur Cadde) Raiisul wasaaraha dowlada KMG Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa uu si kulul u eedeeyay madaxweyanah dowlada KMG Soomaaliya isagoo ku eedeeyay in uu ka shaqeynayo waxyaabo bur bur u horseedaya dowlada islamarkaana wiiqaya awoodeeda.

Raiisul wasaaraha oo ka hadlayay qalalaasaha soo kala dhex galay isaga iyo madaxweynaha ayaa waxaa ay tahay sababta loo kicinayo qalalaasahaasi in lagu cuuryaamiyo dadaalka dib u heshiisiinta isagoo sidoo kale sheegay in hada ay jirto xukuumada KMG islamarkaana ay shaqeynayso waxaan uu ugu baaqay shacabka in ay taageeraan.

Umada Soomaaliyeed waxaan ka codsanaynaa in ay nagu taageeraan arinka aan qabanay xukuumaduna waa mid jirta waana ay shaqeyn doontaa Baarlamanka ayaan horgeyn doonaa si goaanka kama dambeeysta ay uga gaaraan,waxana bulshada caalamka ka codsanaynaa in ay nagu Taageeraan sidii aan dalka ugu bad baadi laheeyn bur bur ku yimaadaayuu yiri Raiisul Wasaare Nuur Cadde.

Raisul wasaare Nuur Xasan Xuseen (Nuur Cadde) ayaa waxaa uu madaxweynaha ku eedeeyay In uu ka shaqeynayo sidii xubnaha Baarlamaanka aaneey u heli laheeyn kooram buuxa islamarkaana uu u kala dirayo meelo kala duwan isagoo ugu baaqay mudanayaasha Barlamanka in ay ku laabtaan magaalada Baydhabo oo howshooda ay qabtaan

Barlamanka waxaan u sheegayaa in aad xaruntiisa geeysaan aniguna waxaan jeclahay in Barlamanku ee Baydhabo ka dhex muuqdo laakiin madaxweynaha ayaa waxaa uu wadaa dadaal uu ku doonayo in koram buuxda aysan helin Xukuumada isla markana Baarlamaanka meelo kala gaar ah ay aadaan,waxaana ku rajo weynaha in ay taasi dhicinayuu hadilkiisa ku sii daray Raiiisul wasaare Nuur Cadde.

Shirka Jaraaid ee uu magaalada Nairobi ku qabtay Raisul wasaare Nuur Xasan Xuseen (Nuur Cadde) waxaa uu ku sheegay in madaxweyne yuusuf uusan raali ka heeyn in maamul shaqaynaya uu yeesho gobolka Banaadir isagoo dadka ku nool gobolka Banaadir ugu baaqay in ay taageeraan dadaalo uu sheegay in lagu samaynayo maamul cusub oo gobolku uu yesho qeybaha kale ee dalkana u soo jeediyay in ay samaystaan maamulo kale oo ay difaacdaan.

Waxaan ugu baaqeynaa bulshada Soomaaliyeed ee ku nool gobolada kale ee dalka in ay dhistaan maamul ay iyagu samaystaan islamarkaana ay iyagu difaacdaan madaxweynuhuna waxaan arkay in uusan raali ka aheeyn in maamul shaqaynaya laga dhiso gobolka Banaadirayuu yiri Nuur cadde oo wali hadilkiisa sii watay.

Hadalka Raisul wasaare Nuur Xasan Xuseen (Nuur Cadde) ayaa ku soo beegmaya Saacado ka dib markii madaxweyna Yuusuf uu mudanayaasha Barlamanka u sheegay inayasan jirin xiligaani xukuumad shaqaynaysa islamarkaana dalka ay haatan qabsadeen xoogaga mucaaradka oo ay ku sii siqayaan labada magaalo ee ay joogto dowlada ee Muqdisho iyo Baydhabo.

Waa markii ugu horeysay ee Madaxweyne Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Axmed iyo Raisul wasaare Nuur Xasan Xuseen oo inta ay wada shaqeeynayeen uu heerkani gaaro qilaafkooda waxana la sugayaan wax ka danbeeya Qilaafkooda iyo hadalada kulul ee ay isku weydaarsanayaan magaalada Nairobi.

First of all I am quite content with the President taking a stance that we have been pushing for.

The Ethiopians need to vacate the country and be replaced with the AU forces, also the idea that every disagreement within the TFG should be settled in the outside is also quite deplorable. The President has said the issue of the new cabinet and the international forces is one for us and that there is no admin in place and Nur Cade is just either confused or incompetent or both.

Now my fellows here, aside from NGOONGE who is correct I am a supporter of the President of the republic and do not have a care for any other nation outside my own and the one I reside in.

As for the Al Shabaab , I don’t think they have any real power in the ground, they chose easy targets, Hiiraale and now their old mother Indacade and they need money and resources. However the Al Shabaab have no political future in Somalia. They are an extreme group who’s own leaders i.e. Sharif Ahmed is running away from. Even the clans who thought they were wonderful like IndaCades are suspicious and fearful of their power.

Yusuf is playing hardball like he did with Geedi and others and now it’s the time of the new competitors, old allies will be replaced with new ones. My interest is the survival of the TFG a new cabinet and the restoration of the state. The village ****** Al Shabaab are a fraction of what they were in 2006 and remember what happened then? So let them rush to Mogadishu, Abu Mansuur will be revisiting his wife’s and kids in Jeddah as he did then.

^ You never cease amusing us sxb, ;)

Originally posted by General Duke:

The Ethiopians need to vacate the country and be replaced with the AU forces

Caku aduunyo! these words are coming from the dude who yesterday whole-heartedly defending and was in favour of Ethiopia's occupation of Somalia and this (above statement) is what he is telling us now.... ciddii kaa dhageysat u sheeg...not me!

^^^^^^Either you don’t know English or you just read what others write about the Duke.

I support a national government for the Somali's, thus it’s oxymoronic of you to suggest I can also support an occupation of the Somali's.

Also this is politics my old friend, the Ethiopian support was a short term strategy to offset the support of other rivals.

The fact that we supported the regional effort and that we called for the international support through the UN from day one debunks your asinine claims.

Adeer lets deal with facts and not emotion, I don’t care for Ethiopia, or Eritrea or the Arabs my interest is and has been a united and self sufficient Somalia.

Now this is big boy politics, this is not Hiiraale trying to rule Kismayu with his roadblocks. The difference is stark and hence your confusion.

Juje   

^^^^^^Either you don’t know English or you just read what others write about the Duke.

I support a national government for the Somali's, thus it’s oxymoronic of you to suggest I can also support an occupation of the Somali's.

Also this is politics my old friend, the Ethiopian support was a short term strategy to offset the support of other rivals.

The fact that we supported the regional effort and that we called for the international support through the UN from day one debunks your asinine claims.

Adeer lets deal with facts and not emotion, I don’t care for Ethiopia, or Eritrea or the Arabs my interest is and has been a united and self sufficient Somalia.

Now this is big boy politics, this is not Hiiraale trying to rule Kismayu with his roadblocks. The difference is stark and hence your confusion.

:D:D:D

Walle wala iska dabayimid.... "geeli laba jir so wada mar"

Kow maxad tiiri? Amxarada bul Allah siiyo...maxaa ku tala adiga markaas?

^^^lool. Adeer you need to worry about your position, a man of confidance is Yey, he knows as a military figure what he needs to do and is doing it. You on the other hand was telling only yesterday that he was going to take orders from Melez. You have egg on your face adeer President Yusuf does not take orders he gives them.

Thus Ethiopia can leave its not an issue, I tell you they should leave now. The Arafat head scarf wearing lads we know how to deal with, adeer you are not talking to Hiiraale, Qaynyare and IndaCade this is President Yusuf he knows how to deal with them.. ;)

Duke,saaxiib, you're right about Hiraale being one of the main reasons the President has had a falling out with the Addis government. Ethiopia wanted to support Barre Hirale to take over kismaayo, but the president vehemently resisted such an action. Ethiopia then decided to not fight the deviants until AY supports an attack on Kismayo in support of Mr Hirale. So AY told them kusoo fariista...

And this is also the main reason that dude with timaha jareerta ah uu kuugu xanaaqsanyahay.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of Claifornia

^^^Horta Hirale xagee uu ku dambeeyey? Last I heard he was in an ethiopian jail cell waiting for further instructions...

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Juje   

^^^lool. Adeer you need to worry about your position, a man of confidance is Yey, he knows as a military figure what he needs to do and is doing it. You on the other hand was telling only yesterday that he was going to take orders from Melez. You have egg on your face adeer President Yusuf does not take orders he makes them.

Thus Ethiopia can leave its not an issue, I tell you they should leave now. The Arafat head scarf wearing lads we know how to deal with, adeer you are not talking to Hiiraale, Qaynyare and IndaCade this is President Yusuf he knows how to deal with them..
;)

I don't know whether to amuse myself with this, but it is entirely a hogwash if not a innuendo. I don't know either whether to describe it as sad or not, the day has come when you are caught with your pants down and you are making the depiction more enjoyable with your , as usual, unfounded reasoning. You are , my dear bro, in a state of naf la caari.

Keep on amusing us am sure it will take sometime before you realise you are on a sinking ship.

So Juje do you actually read what you write? Did you actually think that you made a point let alone a coherent one? Learn from the Duke at how to present a case.

For four years you have been chasing the jackal’s shadow. You have been changing heroes. You8 recycled your war cry of it is over, Yey is finished. Every time there was a new development you jumped on it, you got overly excited like the novice you are. How many shirts have you and your base changed you tried on the Arafat scarf t one point if I remember it did not fit you well at all, how many of your hero’s has ina Yusuf Yey defeated in open battle. Sharif Xasan, Musa Sudi, Xasan Dahir Aways, Ato, Indacade, Hiiraale, and even Geedi.

To the Duke and others this is part of the systematic problem of having no government for 17 years, and so far Yey has been the most successful at overcoming the greatest of odd. Ethiopia abstinence is just another roadblock to overcome nothing more.

Now your turn.

:D