Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Rusheddddd Weddings and Pregnancy?

Warmoog   

In light of the new revelation, I'm a bit puzzled...

Khayr, you say the woman is a Christian Kenyan, yet you talk about the Shari'ah and what it deems "haram" and "halaal" as if it applies to her. Then, you go on to talk about Bill Clinton and his affairs with interns. And for someone who's supposedly religious, you don't even bother to spare people the vulgarity and indecency of writing a word I can't even repeat.

Earlier, I had simply assumed the individual being talked about was a Somali. Now, I'm utterly confused. I really don't understand what the Christian Kenyan woman, her issues; Bill Clinton and his issues have to do with Somalis.

You probably meant well in giving nomads something to reflect upon, but next time I suggest you talk about something closer to the problems in our communities. The Kenyan woman isn't the only Christian who got pregnant under mysterious circumstances; such things are much more common among them. If you plan on writing a post about every Christian who gets pregnant before she's married, I suggest you get ready to devote your life to the task. In other words, this topic is pointlessly exhaustive and far off target.

LuCkY   

As Far as this topic is concerned I agree with Yasmine and the others so need for my two cents.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

If you plan on writing a post about every Christian who gets pregnant before she's married, I suggest you get ready to devote your life to the task. In other words, this topic is pointlessly exhaustive and far off target.

Yasmine,

Question

If you there was a whore house next to your house

and your young cousins where to live with you,

how would you feel? Would you just say to yourself MYOB? Do you think that it would effect

your young cousins? Would you be more or less

willing to invite people over, now that you have a whote house next door and the smell of marjuana is rampant at your door step b/c its coming from that whore house (who are u're new neighbours!)

To say that things don't effect you and to live

your life in isolation and in naivety is

well just NAIVEEEEE!

Christian or not, this phenomen of people getting married all of a sudden and having a child a few months later, wellll before the regular 9 months labour period is a GROWING TREND and

YESSSSS, it does exist in the SOMALI COMMUNITY.

Why the fact that I'm being to HUSH UP about it

by other NOMANDS on here, is a reflection of that.

I've done a little research Yasmine

and I'm not going to argue with you.

Yasmine v. Sophist and Mobb Deep

Asalaamu'calaykum,

Interesting.

I'm going to have to agree with Yasmine (You seem to always say exactly what I’m thinking, lol).

As far as I know gaalada have been making babies before marriage for a very long time now. Yes its scary that our children have to grow up in a society where making babies seems to be a hobby, but that’s what comes with living in the west. I have heard of few cases where Somali couples have been married off "in a hurry" and have babies "in a hurry" lakiin when it comes to the crunch I’m sure the parties involved are feeling pretty shitty themselves and don’t need more added so we should mind our own business.

Hide the faults of your Muslim brother and Allah shall hide your faults on the Day of Judgment.

Keep in mind I’m not agreeing that’s the way we Muslims should act (sex b4 marriage) lakiin in order to stop this problem we need to do less gossip and more Dac’wa. This is what happens when we side track off the deen and give in to our desires and the way of the west.

Side tracking a bit here lakiin one thing I have also noticed is that when young Somali couples run off with each other (because the parents don’t want the marriage to happen) the marriage doesn’t seem to last. Now this is something that is related to our community. What makes me sad is that in most of these cases the girl falls pregnant and is left as a single mother. I know of a few and some of them walhamdulilah have realized their mistakes and have become stronger in faith. When it comes to marriage you need to start off on a good note, the way I see it is that in order to have khayr in something you need to start it off with khayr, and do things in the right manner, in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah.

Wabilahi’towfeeq,

Wasalaam.

Tuujiye   

Waraa kheyr maanta dhan naag gaal ah aa nagu waday yaah...

waraa gaaladaan maba yaqaanan abayaashod. meher iyo wax eeyaqaanan oo sax ah maba jiro.

gaaladaan caruur marka ee dhalaan kabacdi ayee is mehersadaan. wadamada gaalada qaarkooda dhaqan ayeeba katahay waxaan oo kale man..

Aroos gaaleed ayaa nagu wadaa waraa nagu kala ...

Khayr   

Salaamz,

This is not about galaadan and what they do.

Its about what a growing trend that is occuring

in the somali community too.

I know cause I came across such people and

inshallah try to distance myself from them.

Look, Laa qadra Allah (I hope that Allah doesn't will it) but suppose one of us nomads was "dating" someone and they got them pregnant.

Would you rush off to marry them

or Leave them and let them be (take care of the child) but not have anything else to do with your partner?

It would come down to this-

Your love for your Partner or Obeying Allah???

It ain't easy and most would chose the easier, right?

Fi Amanillah

Is it me or is Khayr's language becoming more crude these days? :eek:

Plus, I dont get the point of this thread either. Pre-marital copulation is obviously wrong in our religion. We all know that. If a couple are married, however, what good will it do to dig up such distasteful information about their past? Unless you want their mistake to become public property, of course. Is that your point? You dont want them to hide their shame but to expose it to all and sundry?

As for this gaalo, western biz...I am actually surprised that the woman even bothered to get married. Due to the increase in co-habitation and life-partnerships (meaning the couple are committed to each other but are not/dont want to be married), more women have children out of wedlock than in. There's no longer a stigma attached to unmarried women falling pregnant.

As Muslims, we have a clear choice. Either shut our eyes and ears and trudge through life in the West, OR move to a Muslim country where we can bring up our children in an appropriate environment. We cant have it both ways.

raula   

Arguing for such things/issues that do not concern u are useless...and dambi..(Reflection):-

Rasulka S.A.W. says:

"min husna islaam mar'i tarkuhu mala yacnihi"(Qofka islaamka ah wanaaggisa waxaa ka mid ah inaanu faraha la gelin arrimo aanu shaqo ku laheyn)

"man kana yu'uminuu bilaahi wal youmil akhira, falyaaqul khayran au liyasmuudh...."(qofka rumeysan Allah iyo maalinta Qiyaamada, ha ku hadlo kheyr ama ha iska aamuso.."

Bottom line-Yasmin u summed up everything. If its not u, dont bother!!

*Both hadiths are narrated by Tarmiidh and Bukhari respectively.

HONEY-D   

Let me get it straight you're concern about a christian girl who had a Illegitimate child dont you know today's world there are far more important things to worry about than what some christaian get up to. :confused:

Nephissa   

Its in style these days. You'r an old fashion. j/k

This happens alot in the Mali community. They rush into marriage before the belly gets bigger and noticable. What they don't know is that Naag uur Leh lama Nikaaxi karo ilaa inta ay ka dhasho mooyee. They don't do another Nikaax after the baby is born, they continue living as a husband and wife, and keep having more and more *******s / Garacyo.

wiilka waad goosgoosateen...waxaad ku rebteen maley..lol.. :D

Cut him some slack, we dont have to agree on everything...we have to take out this negative energy from the air... :cool: