Sign in to follow this  
B

One feature

Paragon   

A truly neurotic (or with a indifferent/transcen dent mind) 'companion' (not partner) would be nice. If not, an honest insanity.

Here is a little secret, all girls are smarter than their husband, they just pretend to make you all feel adequate, most of the time they sitting thinking, bet I can do it better, faster, cheaper and in less time, damn farah!

:D:D True but we tend to message their egos. Reminds me of this weekend where the man in my life was explaining something to me but I knew all the information better than he did. There was a glow on his face and he was feeling all macho so I bit my tongue and listened to wrong information all the while dying inside to say " No honey, thats not true." Once in a while you just have to humor them. Wallahi, men are so fragile :( and they just have this need to fix everything and to be needed.

LOL@Fufu- Lord, you know what I like about you? Your an honest bloke-yes its sad that you'd feel inferior just because another happens to know a little more than you about something but at least your honest and up front about it. Also it’s an interesting insight into the real thoughts of me, Simple creatures indeed.

As for the topic? Not to be a party pooper but Lord is this not a little well?…predictable and highschool-ish? Perhaps its old age getting to me-but please allow me to sit this one out.

Having said that so far I liked Kats teeth thing most as for Ms DD's feet fetish? LOL leaves much to be desired and Paragon's insanity? *Smiles* Oh my, I shall resist the need to comment any further on that one.

MZanzi   

^^LoL

C&H I wonder why it seems as though it would be so terrible if the tables were turned- is it basic human nature for men to generally want to be the smart ones or has society taught us this?

I think it's probably basic to all mammals to the extent that wanting to be smarter is an expression of the male form of the urge to be dominant. Women use a different strategy altogether

Chocolate-Honey- LOL-Miiskinad yahay had that been me? I would have gone above and beyond the call of obnoxious (know it all) duty-simply to annoy and enrage the poor fellow.

Theres something rather perversly satisfying in watching a man rant and rave at having been caught out with mis-information. I don't have the energy or patience in truth to tolerate nonsense, I lack what you call the neccessary social tactful skills. Ah well...to my cave I shall return (Hobbles off)

LOL@Fufu- before I leave....I’d like to advise you to not push your luck any further, after your last comment your in danger of coming across as a one-Syllable speaking cave man. If you wish to get laid in this place, may I suggest that you hide your chauvinist tendencies until AFTER you have trick some poor hapless female into an uncompromising position? Lord must I have to teach you how to become a successfully sneaky man?

Tisk tisk....

Good evening all. *Bows at the waist, kisses the air and then strolls off*

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

[Here is a little secret, all girls are smarter than their husband, they just pretend to make you all feel adequate, most of the time they sitting thinking, bet I can do it better, faster, cheaper and in less time, damn farah!

Dontchya think that we would be chillin in heaven if this was true! qeeylo badan taney.

Pour moi, gimme the skinny gals!lol yeah...i love those. :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Lord must I have to teach you how to become a successfully sneaky man?

of course since you're a man whose courtship is so legendary that he can disguise himself as a woman so yeah go ahead and school me and share with me few tips of how to set hearts racing...what do you think of this?