Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Finally Prepares Presidential Polls

juma-nne   

^^At least we agree that Kulimey is the worst of the 3. I don't mind if UCID takes it, truth be told.

Mr africa Own your hatred for Siilanyo clan is clear from your posts. Sidan si isugudhaan at least Mr Sacad-ducaale xoogaa waa diblomaasi. Talking of Somaliland.org what would you say about Qurunnews.com funded by cawil the traitor have you read Harowo.com? and Many others. not that i agree with somaliland.org or any clan minded media however, Its hard to find any somali cyber media without some sort of Somali style political Agendas.

The situation in somaliland right now is beyond your insinuations of historic clan rivalvary as the saying goes "Doqontu marka la ficiltamaayo in lakala tegaayo ayaiy moodaa? starting from sanag borders to oodweyne all the to berbera and as far as Lawyacado ppl wants change and development a thing alien to Udub Mafias, and its few clan blinded diaspora cyberwarriors.It a well known fact that whoever that is genuine about Somaliland is equivocal on supporting the momentum of the democratization process. This struggle led by the same Heroes that delivered you from barre regime cannot afford to be stalled. Security and prosperity is to be just fair and transparency.Not any gun of any capacity can sustain security in that part of the world. To cut it short my advice to you "Mr. Siilanyo's clan hater" is to talk to Your Udub bosses and tell them to be Just , fair and transparent and let Free and fair election take place that is if trully Security is important to you.

loooool! say it aint so...where in the world does one declare a voting election to take place within a month! whadda load of crap. what the hell happen to the one yr time all elections rules follow on planet freaking earth!! haaa.

I am gonna be laughing soooo hard when this shyte blows-up on their face. U watch.

Originally posted by juma-nne:

quote: ^^At least we agree that Kulimey is the worst of the 3. I don't mind if UCID takes it, truth be told.

Mr africa Own your hatred for Siilanyo clan is clear from your posts.
:D:D:D . Who is this dude? But I thought Dr M. Gabose is my uncle (real uncle) and his linked with Kulmiey party :confused:

Clan hatered? lol, don't be silly. This is a typical refugee response.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by juma-nne:

quote: ^^At least we agree that Kulimey is the worst of the 3. I don't mind if UCID takes it, truth be told.

Mr africa Own your hatred for Siilanyo clan is clear from your posts. Sidan si isugudhaan at least Mr Sacad-ducaale xoogaa waa diblomaasi. Talking of Somaliland.org what would you say about Qurunnews.com funded by cawil the traitor have you read Harowo.com? and Many others. not that i agree with somaliland.org or any clan minded media however, Its hard to find any somali cyber media without some sort of Somali style political Agendas.

The situation in somaliland right now is beyond your insinuations of historic clan rivalvary as the saying goes "Doqontu marka la ficiltamaayo in lakala tegaayo ayaiy moodaa? starting from sanag borders to oodweyne all the to berbera and as far as Lawyacado ppl wants change and development a thing alien to Udub Mafias, and its few clan blinded diaspora cyberwarriors.It a well known fact that whoever that is genuine about Somaliland is equivocal on supporting the momentum of the democratization process. This struggle led by the same Heroes that delivered you from barre regime cannot afford to be stalled. Security and prosperity is to be just fair and transparency.Not any gun of any capacity can sustain security in that part of the world. To cut it short my advice to you "Mr. Siilanyo's clan hater" is to talk to Your Udub bosses and tell them to be Just , fair and transparent and let Free and fair election take place that is if trully Security is important to you.
:cool:

Saxib, wax kaley waayeen. The clan card is the last resort.

Everyone in SL is ready for change. Everyone in SL is fed up with UDUB. Everyone in SL NEEDS change. Only when people go home and see for themselves what is going on do they realise it.

Changes is coming,,,,,,,

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

[
:D:D:D
. Who is this dude? But I thought Dr M. Gabose is my uncle (real uncle) and his linked with Kulmiey party :confused:

Clan hatered? lol, don't be silly. This is a typical refugee response. [/QB]

if Dr. gabboose is your real uncle then you should have been commandeered recently :D and you are not still eligible to be a real SNM boy.

isn't true that you moved from cabudwaq just few years back :D

orodkaagaan la yaabay illeen nin cusub baad tahay :D:D

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by juma-nne:

quote:

^^At least we agree that Kulimey is the worst of the 3. I don't mind if UCID takes it, truth be told.

Mr africa Own your hatred for Siilanyo clan is clear from your posts.
:D:D:D
. Who is this dude? But I thought Dr M. Gabose is my uncle (real uncle) and his linked with Kulmiey party :confused:

Clan hatered? lol, don't be silly. This is a typical refugee response.
AfricaOwned

See the irony of democracy is that you have two types of voters, those decided - either for you or against-, and those that are undecided.

the second group is the most important one, so in reality you my friend with your udub avatar dont really matter to Kulmiye - or to UCID even- at all , even I as a Kulmiye supporter come second, the undecided those are the people who really decide elections.

p.s. Somaliland's enemies hate everyone that has anything to do with Somaliland its just happens that UDUB is under the spot light, but UDUB doesn't hate them e.g.Geele Amir of jibouti unless you think SSC should secede ?

Sacad

my friend on the population est. you and I have the same source thats the UN so the odds of my stats being wrong are the same as yours, unless you are questioning the UN credibility.

but the voter map is a approximation based on current trends and late elections, tribal politics and a bit of guessing but it serve the idea.

Saalax   

Cyber Nomad, well that map you posted is inaccurate it's claiming sanaag is a kulmiye stronghold when infact in the 2005 parliamentary elections there were 12 kulmiye candidates, and 12 UDUB candidates, followed by 11 candidates of UCID, so explain how is that map accurate when infact kulmiye support was no more then 1/3 of sanaag? i also don't agree with the burco part, including saxiil it is claiming it is a UDUB stronghold when infact it was like this 10 candidates from saxiil of UCID party, 10 candidates of UDUB party, and 9 candidates of kulmiye.

^

Waa runtaa..

Ha noolaato Marfishland!

Ha noolaato Shankaroon!

Ha noolaado xukunka Daahir Riyaale uu madaxa uga hayo sadexda habrood oo waalan!

Ha noolaato la-la land!