Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Finally Prepares Presidential Polls

Saalax   

Cyber_Nomad , that population statitics is wrong,and thirdly it's a lie erigavo district was never kulmiye, you should check out on the 2005 parliamentary elections, lastly garoodi = mainly UCID, burco when it comes to voting , half of the togdheer population will vote for UCID, UDUB, Kulmiye. and your population statitics is wrong, Oodweyne district has more population then Caynabo district, Erigavo district also has more population then gabiley district.

UNDP 2005 Total

Population - Districts

http://www.fsausomali.org/fileadmin/uploads/1474.pdf

15hhr9s.jpg

Haatu   

I hope Riyaale wins. Silaanyo is past his sell by date. Waraabe is an Ethiopian in disguise. So the only one that can achieve anything is Riyaale.

Noolow Riyaale Kaahinow!

Saalax   

Haatu, lay off Muj siilaanyo & waraabe they might make better presidents then riyaale, they need to be given their chance to show the people of somaliland what they can offer and what kind of change they can bring.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

they need to be given their chance to show the people of somaliland what they can offer

Hear hear!

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

Haatu, lay off Muj siilaanyo & waraabe they might make better presidents then riyaale, they need to be given their chance to show the people of somaliland what they can offer and what kind of change they can bring.

Just look at the internal-problems within the Kulimiye party. That party is a mess. I rather see Waraabe take it before Kulimiye does.

If elected, what are they set to do? Have they talked about that yet? They're supporters are mostly clan-blinded folks. (read, somaliland.org)

The party will do well with young leader and Siilanyo as the figure head.

Saalax   

AfricaOwn, i have said this before months ago that somaliland.org is a clan based cuqdad ridden website and it claims to represent kulmiye so what does that say about kulmiye party?

Saalax   

AfricaOwn, but to be fair UDUB are not saints either, so which leaves UCID as the true party of the people, a party which is less clannish then the other two, a honest party, have you seen the speech by faisal ali waraabe critising kulmiyes tribal motivated meeting in eastern hargeysa? also critising some mps in UDUB helding a tribal based meeting with some uni students.

^^Security is above developement right now. We can not develop our infrastructure with all these threats around us.

The people of SL have put together their own resources to build businesses and wealth without the gov help. My fam in Hargeisa do not rely on the gov to help run their business, so the party you're voting better have a strong security/Army focus.

Our foes hate UDUB for a reason, I want UDUB to stay in power.

Saalax   

AfricaOwn, i agree security is important but also change is needed if you don't give those two other parties a chance how would you know they will not be good for the country in security terms? i really like the policies of UCID they are more focused in bringing a big change in the country such as clean water, more schools, more hospitals something most people need, while kulmiye is focusing on changing politics and changing the mps etc, which sounds they are doing that to benefit themselfs not the whole of sland.

Originally posted by dambarsame:

I think that election will never take place until Mr. siilaanyo get over the age that constitution denys him to be a presidential candidate
:D

The problem with this is that no knows Siilaanyo's real age-he could stretch as long as he can :D

udub loves to point out internal problems with in kulmiye but there is no such thing everthing is fine with in the party of Kulmiye , kulmiye is and was ready for election since 2008 and they are still waiting , doorasho ino dareeriya ilmadeereyaal dadka dooranaya ninki dabaqa dheer koraya.

Somaliland ha noolato

It is all power struggle. Why are our politics hanged up on personalities and not issues, positive issues. Like who is best suited to maintain the shaky security, who boost economical independence and development of the nation. Who is best suited to enhance the social cohesion of the nation. Not who do we know best or which one of them is losely related to my clan.

That part (Call it SL or NW Somalia or whatever, people are still Somalis)of the country, if everything goes fine, can become a beacon and positive action to imitate for the rest of the nation.