Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Finally Prepares Presidential Polls

GAAROODI   

young pirate duke...

if warabe wins, kiss bosaso and your pirates den goodbye the man is hot tempered and will invade at will with no remorse. I know his type, cause i am the same.

little do you know and a second thing young pirate when you say the election of NW Somalia it just shows the shallow, selfish xasid culture which you come from.

anyway young pirate-walker, arrrrr anda good day to you maty !!

The electoral commission presided the meeting that slated the presidential elections to be held in June 2010 "after registration of voters list is completed and new voter identification cards are issued," according to the government release.

That is less than two months and see the conditional statements "after new voter regisration cards are issued" in less than two months. How is that possible?

Che, you may wage even higher with real money, your chance of winning is pretty good. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ I doubt Siilanyo will do any better. In fact, I truly expect him to do worse. On the court issue, I am just praying that the judge was incompetent (though I doubt it) and that there is nothing really wrong with the state.

to all SL haters, have a coke and smile, its obvious that Silanyo has the biggest chance and he is the most likely to win, because he enjoys support from the two largest cities in SL and that is more than enough.

2rxfkeg.jpg

637px-SOMALIE415DS7645424.gif