Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Run-off Election between Addow and Abdulahi Yusuf

Qudhac   

** Sorry Qurac, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I wanted to explain to you since you just believe what you been told**

have i missed something dear, i didnt know my feeling were hurt by you, how so?? :D

if it aint your flag hey no biggie i didnt say its your flag, calm down dear ;)

OG_Girl   

Fine adero then.

By the way I was talking to feebaro. Flag was from him unless every time I post you think I am talking to you ;) .

Salam

Xarago   

Smith I hate to break your buble but the candidate from Colonel yeey's camp was beaten, Madobe. The winning candidate is from the 'samatabixinta' camp. Thus this election clearly shows though it was a neck and neck race the presidential could be the same, but not between as predicted by many in SOL but between Colonel yeey and C/qasiim. With the result tonite from Speaker of the parliament going in their favour, it looks like so will the big one. Now before you do a WD and become irrationale look at in a perpective way and be as mutual as I'm.

Qudhac   

smith

whats with these 4 votes does the leader of the parliament have 4 votes :confused:

OG

By the way I was talking to feebaro. Flag was from him unless every time I post you think I am talking to you;).
;)

i appolised i assumed you were talking to me redface.gif

** Sorry Qurac, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I wanted to explain to you since you just believe what you been told**

Brother, the man many taughted to win in order to stop th Colonel got 4 votes.

Regarding Adan Madobe, he lost and his kinsmen won. Now what does that got to do with A/Yusuf. There are no camps here man and Abdullahi has only been in Nairobi for a day before the election so you can see how important this election was to him?

His day is the 22nd he can either win or lose, but why are Somalilanders so hot and bothered?

OG_Girl   

His day is the 22nd he can either win or lose, but why are Somalilanders so hot and bothered?

Smith, Just like Ethiopia is not her intrest Somalia to have a goverment..oooh let me speak politics language here and say : Ethiopia is not comfotable and they are very careful about Somali and what kind of goverment Somalia will have..as a tradition enemy of Somali Nation.... About our brothers in North... they don't want Abdullahi Yusuf...Well I don't want A/Yusuf too but my reasons different than thiers... They know he wont let them GO , as a dictator he will spill blood to get his way -if he could".

Hope I answered with my best ability ;) .

Qurac..25eran fahamt?? Al7amdulilah o shoker..l2 7ayatah leman donady :rolleyes:

Salam

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

About our brothers in North... they don't want Abdullahi Yusuf...

You are about right there but you are in big erroe as far as the forecast is wrong. Eddo if Colonel yeey had the oppurtunity to invade and capture S/land he would have not given a second thought or neither wait for to be named as a president of Somali republic.

But have you asked why Smith is supporting Colonel yeey and the Ethopians. He thinks the colonel will lead them back in exdodus to the once promised land. Cause Eddo Puntland is inhabitable.

OG_Girl   

Eeedo, Well to be honest you made me really laugh not cause you are wrong but you are straight shooter..lol

We trying to be politicion right ;) ..Well let me be clear too... If any of them supporting A/Y cause pure clan thing...Boy that so yesterday wont work this age and time.

Kingdom wont work in Somalia eedo simply to make kingdom there is 2 things should be there ..A lot of wealth so every one will be happy little things they will get or people are in stone age so few Smart can enslave them...lol

PS: when i say kingdom, i don't mean like Gulfian kingdoms...I mean one Clan power!

Salam

OG_Girl   

WD, leave xarago, she is talking to Smith and I.

Go chase my aderos Qurac ,Suldanka and The patriot ... I start to think you guys may understand each other better icon_razz.gif

Salam

Xarago, Jinni Boqor is out, when I haerd that Uncle Jinni got only 4 votes I remembered you..Ah ;)

So now what is in the way of Mr Yey?

And O.G girl my sister, from the Occupied territories dont worry Mr yusuf has no problem towards you he is very sympathetic to you guys so is Puntland, he has no problem towards Somaliland either its just he gave them and thier ego a bloody nose last year and made Riyaale, Run for it, run for it Run :D

Xarago   

Og eddo :

Kingdom wont work in Somalia eedo simply to make kingdom there is 2 things should be there .

Did I metion kingdom or have you spilled the beans dear?

And if you meant this :

I mean one Clan power!

That is not possible as you accept, but try telling that those who are patronising you now.

WD

Puntland inhabitable kulaha. Girl you must be crazy! Please don't make me laugh like that!

Huuno better get used to it whether it is or not , you have no other choice.

Now Smith :

bloody nose last year and made Riyaale, Run for it, run for it Run

I can see walalo the 'fadhi ku dirir' syndrome got to you fast. I always assumed you were more articulate than that.

And a piece of info for you Colonel Yeey and his advisor are counting the costs now at how Madobe lost the election. Look at it from that perspective Smith. And Oh yeah stay away from WD you started talking like him now.

This I saved it for last WD what exactly do you mean by

OG, I can't reason with people who have serious issues concerning their national identity.

I can see walalo the 'fadhi ku dirir' syndrome got to you fast. I always assumed you were more articulate than that.

And a piece of info for you Colonel Yeey and his advisor are counting the costs now at how Madobe lost the election.

I must admit I admire your style, you always spin it your way. Lets look at it fromt the other side shall we. Nothing is stopping Abdullahi from contesting the election on wednesday 22nd. He has a very good shot at getting 150 votes on wednesday.

So you see Shariff winning was fantastic, there is no Zakaria, Jinni Boqor or Mohamed Abdi Yususf. A major clan has now been removed from the race of the Presidency. The fact that he was in Narobi for one day prior to the election shows how important Madobe was in the grand scheme of things :D

Xarago   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

So you see Shariff winning was fantastic, there is no
Zakaria, Jinni Boqor or Mohamed Abdi Yususf
. A major clan has now been removed from the race of the Presidency.

Wadh hedhe Smith halku hadalka ka madhey? I understand your view, but look at it as if you are a neutral observer. And please dont minimise the support of C/lahi for Madobe.

Even other observers who are monitoring the scenario are saying that the SRRC was beaten last nite.

WD inta anan kula qad qadiin ikala sheeg, has the amnestey in SOL being extended or are we walking on a thin line.

I am not neutral dear, as a Somali I will support my President when he is elected. For now I am with Ina Yey.

It would have been bad for Abdullahi if like I said before one of his clans folks had won, now all he has to do is work hard for couple more days and lets see.

As for last night Shariff beat Madobe not the SRRC. But as ever you are looking at the other side right?

:D