Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Run-off Election between Addow and Abdulahi Yusuf

Who would you elect as the president of the Somali Republic? Addow or Abdulahi Yusuf?

In order to vote, you must click on the "Vote Now" icon below and select the candidate you would like to vote for.

You can post your comment/campaigns on here, but if you want your vote to count, you should follow the above instructions.

NB: The 60% doesn't apply. A win is a win this time.

Good luck.

OG_Girl   

I don't know this new guy, I never heard about him either before SOL.

** thinking loudly, shall we try the new one since A/Yusuf is bad for sure...or we go with Arab proverb " the evil you know better than an angel you don't know ***

I don't know.. seems I will establish a new opposition part . I just can be a great opposition leader redface.gif

Salam

For the undecided, it is between a man (Yusuf) and a pawn and a pseudo(Addow).

It is a vote between a prime leader (Yusuf), and the Manchurian candidate (Addow).

It is a vote between the miscellany of the military Junta (not the real deal) and the liberators (the real deal)!

CaddowNew.jpgAbdillahi Adow –

- Not a doctor (not even a Masters to his credit, unless of course Bachelors Degree from Italian universities are deemed as such) though his fans will have you believe otherwise,

- Suspected of drug trafficking, dealings and illegal business interests (financier of his sons drug dealing businesses),

- Supreme swindler of public funds,

- Squanderer of position and authority during his days as the Somali Ambassador in Washington,

- A known lackey and son-in-law of Siyad Barre to his dying days,

- A true believer of centralist ideology,

- No constituency amongst his own people, even failed to secure a seat of parliament from the residents of southern Mudug,

- Could hardly secure votes from other Somalis except of course Otali and Co.,

- Unable to build broad-based coalition (a prerequisite),

- Spineless when the tough gets going,

- A Colonel himself with neither the medals nor the experience and skill to match the title,

- No track record to exhibit any leadership skills,

- Understands not the plight of Somalis, and spends his time between Washington and Nairobi dingy hotels,

Somalia needs NOT a repeat of the Arta fiasco,

Somalia needs NOT a bogus Dr,

Somalia needs NOT a void charlatan

Somalia needs NOT a PEN PUSHER.

Somalia needs NOT a pseudo,

Say no to Abdillahi Addow

abdulahi.jpgAbdillahi Yusuf –

Staff College, Modena Italy, 1954-1957,

School of War, (Staff & Command), 1965-1968, Frunze, Soviet Union,

Attended Law School, University of Somalia, 1977.

( No idea why not give him the title of “Dr†since the trend these days is sticking “Dr†to the name of anyone with undergraduate degree. After all he did earn a 4-year degree from one of the finest, reputable war schools in the world),

- A war hero (both 1964 and 1977 wars) with medals to match,

- Unmatched prowess in military planning and warfare – not to mention the only living Somali war planner other than Ali Samatar,

- Proven track record of leadership – Chairman of SSDF, and the first and current President of Puntland,

- True champion of federalism, and pioneer of modern Somali politics – the first to dissent against the military regime in 1977, and stealth believer of Somali unity,

- Constituency – Puntland State, RRA (Bay, Bakool), SRRC (Lower Shabele, Hiiraan, Southern Mudug (Aideed, Isma’il Sheekh etc), parts of Mogadishu),

- Grassroots cross-tribal support amongst Somalis with the exception of Otali and Co.,

- A champion of the weak and the injured party,

- A man with proven expertise in coalition building (perhaps one of the few),

- Foreign ties – Ethiopia, some Arab countries, EU, IGAD states with the exception of Djibouti, and others I shall not divulge,

- Understands Somali plight and politics better than any of his contemporaries,

- Fair and straight arrow,

- Charisma, does not shay away from the truth, and strikes fear in the heart of his adversaries,

- Somali Nationalist.

Somalia needs a man.

Somalia needs someone who understands its ghosts, fears and nightmare,

Somalia needs a strong man,

Somalia needs a technocrat,

Somalia needs a man who can fight when need be, and bring peace when situation demands,

Somalia needs a MAN.

Vote for Abdillahi Yusuf.

Vote for the man, and not for the pawn.

OG_Girl   

Well done Otali and Samurai Warrior ...we always need balance.

I was thinking like Arab election.. Is just for one guy NO Competitions then they come out with 99.99% of the votes goes to the leader!!.

Hmm still I am not sure redface.gif

Keep comming!

Hold on, Foreighn ties whith Ethiopia :eek: :eek:

here I disagree :(

Salam

Somalia needs a man.

Somalia needs someone who understands its ghosts, fears and nightmare,

Somalia needs a strong man,

Somalia needs a technocrat,

Somalia needs a man who can fight when need be, and bring peace when situation demands,

Somalia needs a MAN.

Vote for Abdillahi Yusuf.

Who is Abdilaahi Yusuf? Without accusing him of anything that he is not, let me rap it up.

* A man who has washed his face with Somali blood, particularly his close kin's blood.

* A man who went on national TV in Rome and declared his people to be bombed

* The Italian rep. to Somalia once said: "I am more Somali than Abdilaahi Yusuf"

* A man known to do whatever to remain in power

* A known criminal who killed Sultans and Sarkaals alike.

Should I go on?

So, the question now is, does Somalia need a man with such a background? :D

OG_Girl   

So, the question now is, does Somalia need a man with such a background?
:D

People here are too old and lost their memory or they think we are little kids!!!

You would have a word if you did not say I am not from Somalia but Somalilander citizen!!!

Save your lame for your self adero!! redface.gif

I would like to say to you that you should differentiate between a government and a national homeland.. Abdullahi Yusuf or who ever don't own our homeland!. Goverment go and other goverment come, but homeland never change!

Salam

You would have a word if you did not say I am not from Somalia but Somalilander citizen!!!

still, that would not disqualify me from lobbying against a particular candidate. icon_razz.gif

Btw, according to my old man, I was born in Gug'gii maadhiin ku ciyaare... when was yours? ;)

OG_Girl   

Well, adeero, I am careless where were born ...Obviously from some where in Badeyah or under the tree! ALL I care :rolleyes: .

But If you want to opposite keep your hate agenda away. We want a nation , a goverment.

Got me??? :rolleyes:

Salam

But If you want to opposite keep your hate agenda away. We want a nation , a goverment

Hate is a strong word to use in an election campaign. "Anti" would be a better suffix.

some one knows Intenational Law and politics

Anyways, what makes you think, since you are from Qabridahare, that you can (in essense) have more rights in this vote then me? At least, I once used to be part of Somalia. What are your links, in terms of international law and politics?

PS

I asked of "when" not "where"... like Dayrtii malmelnayd, Abaarti Dabodheer etc :D

OG_Girl   

Adeero, Still, I believe Qabridahare is Somali Land and If you check other thread you copied or quoted me from ... There is Law in Somalia and was signed 1964 saying " Every Somali from Oggadenia and NFD" are somali citizens any time any where in this planet.

Adeer , seems you don't know what you call your self "Anti"... you just full of hate.

By the way your northern clan are in Qabridare and jigjiga, shilabo...and every where from Oggadenia!!. We are same neighbourhood...would they be Somaliland citizen and I am not? hmm how if not by Clan things?

Adeero learn how to deffer between nation or country and Clanish... choose one You can't have BOTH.

Salam

ama dhuus ama haa dhuusin, the new president will become a Somali called Cabdulahi who's from Mudug region

How old is this man btw? Can he be a president for, say, 10 more years? :D

There is Law in Somalia and was signed 1964 saying " Every Somali from Oggadenia and NFD" are somali citizens and time any where in this planet.

here we go... so you are saying, since my clan also settles in kilka-5aad, I am automatically granted a Somalia's citizenship? If that was the case, then you are no more Somalia citizen then I am, is that correct?

OG_Girl   

YEP... you are somali citizen from Somalia.. drop Somalilander citizen and that if your grand father from Hargeysa or if you were there before 1960!!..

Drop it adeero..see how weak your Somaliland ish!!!!

Adeero, Somalia can't be divided. Wont work. If you aint happy fight for justice, freedom of speach...be opposition.. but I am mad at you so I want have a country..wont work..that is foodley things not grown up people.

Don't hate, I am just opening your eyes that is ALL.You cannot accept the truth when it is not in your favour!!

Thank you.

OG_Girl   

Naah, he aint my real uncle. My dad tought me to call elders if they somali adeero or eedo., if they are Arab abti or habyer.

Salam

The dude is 69

I pitty Africans leaders, "retire" is never in their dictionary.

But, Abdiliaahi Yusuf is unique, this is a man who spent most of his 69 years behind the barrel of the gun, killing, murdering and shedding blood.

If he loses, where will he be in the history books?

OG_Girl

YEP... you are somali citizen from Somalia..

So, I am a Somalia citizen; ok fair dinkum!

drop Somalilander citizen...

drop it? naah, I didn't drop it when I took my Australian citizenship. I am just gonna add to my long list of citizenships. :D

But nice talk, now you can't tell me that I shouldn't interfere in Somalia's politics or is it? ;)

Naah, he aint my real uncle. My dad tought me to call elders if they somali adeero or eedo., if they are Arab abti or habyer.

When I was 6, my father called me Odey, I think I know what he meant now. :D

Isn't it better to be called an Odey then, say, ciyaal? ;) :cool: