Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

AT was right, Sharif not a leader

The Zack   

I am totally cool with the part of trying to enrich puntland if such thing exists at all, but he sounds very bitter with his lately BS of "I told you to keep my adeero, now enjoy the AMISOM/Shabaab bullets".

Kamaavi   

You gave a more considered response to the BS he has been spouting, but I don't know that it was worth the time. :D

Duke: I wanted my Adeero to rule the country with the help of Ethiopia, him and I love Ethiopia so much and would lick their boots for ever even though I have never been to Ethiopia. I just love them. I couldn't believe he was defeated. The people of Mogadishu are bunch of terrorists and looters. Though some of them are my uncles, I didn't really care their deaths since my real uncle was taking over their city, how dare did they fight my adeero. As far as the current situation, I really want the Sharif to fail, I don't want him to prove yey wrong. I want to prove all those London and SOL protesters wrong. They shouldn't have been against the government of Yey that is why I now post many threads about the war in Mogadishu.

That sums up. That is all.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Abwaan, u understand that 70% of sharif's cabinet are Yey's ex-cabinet? We all know that the Sharif is not as bad as Abdullahi-Xabashi but we also know that he is not capable of leading this country, its been proven.

Zack. I tried to look at the unneccesary long list of ministers and realised that only few were from AY era: Cabdalla Boos, Cirro, Juriille, Khadiija Diiriye, Jengeli, Faahiya iyo Xaabsade. brother eber miyaan toddobada gadaal uga darnaa to make it look like 70? proof I would say it is about 20% (including the ones tha tI might have missed).

I personally do NOT agree with this cid walba iyo nin walba qanci wasiiro formula and would have preferred them to be not more than 12 PERIOD.

I care less if they all are from ONE family as long as they know what they are doing, are not corrupted and thieves and cadaaladdana ku dhaqmaan. I know this is not realistic right now but Insha Allaah waan gaari doonnaa one day.

Abwaan   

Zack anigu su'aashaadii waan ka jawaabay balse taydii ahayd xaafiiska AY iyo Geeddi, Nuur Caddeba dadka ka shaqaynayey xaggay ka soo kala jeedeen? Let us just compare that intaan Sharif this and Sharif that meelaha lala soo istaagin.

I am NOT sure what you mean by giving up ' a tad too soon'. As I said mine is the verdict of time...Sharif tried his best and I have seen what that ammounted to, zero achievement in two years.

xaaji xunjuf,

I believe the Somali conflict is nearing its closure as many realize the madness of alshabaab, and the artless effort to dismember a failed state hit a brickwall as expected. somaliland elected a mature politician who can put his foot on the ground to challenge the ‘way duushay’ nonsense, and Puntland has a leader who can cut a deal with other somalis provided sound foundations are agreed upon. The world can no longer ignore the plight of the south as those milking donor money in Somalia's name in African capitals are no longer safe from alshabaab wrath. This suggests a convergences of political realities and a solemn realization from outside world, that Somalia can no longer be contained in box, that it can no longer suppressed…the only thing missing is a genuine AND competent leadership from the south, and that too can easily be stimulated, and I am sure in the next year or two a better and brighter picture will emerge for Somalis.

Resilient we are, and hope have never been a scarce commodity awoowe

N.O.R.F   

Xiiny :D , why don't you leave SL out of this? If you've just broken your leg and you get a head ache on your way to the hospital, what is your priority? Fix your leg or drop an asprin?

North, brother, leaving SL out of Somalia agenda would be the greatest injustice in my mind :D

:D:D:D @ Oodweyne

the thing is you are so resolved to believe a country called Somaliland that has borders with Ethiopia, Djibouti and Somalia anyone who suggests otherwise is delusional in your mind :D

Oodweyne listen: Siilaanyo is equipped politically, and in terms of clan association to chart a new direction for Somaliland provided he secures a face saving formula from his southern brothers. That may not be happening as we speak, it may not be the platform he ran on, it may not even be the expectations of those who elected him, but it’s what the political reality on the ground requires , it’s what leadership demands, his mature age and experience tells him every day …he knows it awoowe.

Adigu SOL baad ka qixi ama sidiinii baad howdka Oodweyne inta isku urursataan mucaarado aan naflahayn ciirsandoontaan :D

Xiin I believe that the Somalia’s conflict has just begun perhaps only this time the koonfurians will start with a whole new chapter Just like they did in 2000 (TNG ) . it’s true that alshabaab is a real danger to the neighbouring countries of Somalia. But The political environment for the tfg I believe will not change and we somalilanders can not form a solution for Somalia Nor can Silanyo change the current failed situation of Somalia . Somalia’s solution lies with in Somalia. Reconciliation conferences held in Djibouti or Somaliland will not solve anything

No one is obliged to protect a phantom sovereignty, as you seem to think, Oodweyne. We are not all NGONGE you know :D

As for Somaliland’s internal politics, one knows the clannish landscape very well including the big mothers, and small ones and those on the fringes…I know the history contemporary and old..,I even know Ina Igare and the infamy that surrounded him :D

it's wise of you to leave to time to prove me wrong...but will you have the patience ?