Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

AT was right, Sharif not a leader

The Zack   

t

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^I have no hatred on any clan least of all my uncles. I detest ******, individuals fake liberation clan fronts and religious nonses. But my reer Abti, I have said on many an occasion are the best.

But you were cheerleading for your uncle abdullahi axmaar when he was killing them in thousands in 2006 , why was that? Plus, you are still wishing Mogadishu to fail because ur uncle was kicked out - now that is what I call "love" for your uncles. :D

^^^As usual you are ************. Your arguments are as weak as your**********. My uncles are being killed by the same clowns as in the past 20 years, Yusuf was the closest to have stopped it. Ignorance and clan bravado only gets you to prison. The truth is out there even your religious leaders have realsied it...Oops :D

[ July 23, 2010, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

The Zack   

^you lost the argument waryaa, what's up with the name callings? You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You wish destruction and failure for xamar and yet have the guts to come here and tell us they your "uncles" and they are the "best".

Answer the question, how did u end up knowing about clans that much? What is Tarzan's clan? I bet you know it LOL.

Kamaavi   

The prisoners are here all in force, how is the agreement between the ONLF & Melez Zanawi going ya Mujahids?
:D

The only prisoner here is you. The agreement is going well. ONLF will soon lead the horn.

Faroole & his stooge admin is being used against Atom. That is the new strategy for Melez! :D

You wish desctruction and failure for xamar

As usual you seem to be having dialogue with yourself. How on earth do you know I wished for the destruction of the people of Mogadishu. The ICU clan militia attacked Baidoa, was defeated, the TFg entered the city without shooting a single bullet. Yet who started a guerilla, urban war and fought and still fights amongst the women and children? Who cheered for these groups then and is now upset. It was not me, not Yususf. Go talk to some one who does not have basic common sense. Indeed I have never changed its you people who are now making deals with Ethiopia after all the bravado, and who are now fighting the terror we all warned about, four years ago ;)

The Zack   

^^Loooool ka daa odayga, his level of comprehension is so low that he can't see that Faroole is being used in Galgala. Farole is about to wage an Ethiopian war or Atom , now who is prisoner? LOl.

The Zack   

Duke, good, we are making progress on this debate now. You admit that you were supporting Abdullahi's attempt to take over xamar in 2006. I am sorry to share this news with you now but more than 6 thousand Somalis of Xamar were massacred in that war, you lost a lot of uncles and you didn't even feel bad for them based on your then posts on SOL.

Now back to the clan thing, I am still wondering who on god's green earth taught you this much about clans, you must have had one of the best instructors in this world!

waryaaya ma threadka ii daysaan oo meelaha la aadaan bacoola guradka.

Sharif’s leadership is being questioned. His skills to lead are what on the scale. We measured him and found short of what the moment requires. He has been static, stuck with one single script, whilst the dimensions of the conflict changed, and the scope widened. It’s one thing to cooperate with the relevant powers to ensure that gradual revival of our state is realized. It’s totally another to seek cues, and guidance from those whose interests are vested in our conflict. It’s one thing to speak language of reconciliation, seek peace and dialogue with your opponents. Totally another to be overrun, and almost defeated, not by foreign, invading forces but by a young, relatively untrained youths with no comprehensive agenda for Somalia.

This is the verdict of time. It does not mean one hates the man for clannish reasons. It does not mean one was naïve to begin with.

Ps stop these silly comparisons ya jamaacah

^^^Zack, I supported the Yusuf government and I was right, it was the closest attempt to bring stability to Somalia. As I have said before if the government wanted to massacre the civilians it would have done from the day it entered the city. It was the Al Shabaab & the terror groups that sparked the war, and yes it was painful that so many died. Also mocking the loss of my relatives shows your empathy adeer. The fact is, if people cared about Mogadishu they would not have sold their jewelry and cried for a Jihad in their comfortable homes. who cared about Mogadishu and its people, the person who suported and wanted to bring stability, governance to the capital, or the fake Jihadi’s who raised money and made propaganda for Al Shabaab to destroy that very government?

Its absurd that after all this time, you simply laugh at the plight, how many have died since Yusuf left?

How many died this week, the youths robbed of their lives by silly clergy men like Hassan Turki, while their kinmen go to school in Jig-Jiga and their leaders make deals with the devil?

Go on, the debate is getting better indeed. :D

The Zack   

^^^Zack, I supported the Yusuf government and I was right, it was the closest attempt to bring stability to Somalia. As I have said before if the government wanted to massacre the civilians it would have done from the day it entered the city. It was the Al Shabaab & the terror groups that sparked the war, and yes it was painful that so many died. Also mocking the loss of my relatives shows your empathy adeer. The fact is, if people cared about Mogadishu they would not have sold their jewelry and cried for a Jihad in their comfortable homes.
who cared about Mogadishu and its people, the person who suported and wanted to bring stability, governance to the capital, or the fake Jihadi’s who raised money and made propaganda for Al Shabaab to destroy that very government?

Its absurd that after all this time, you simply laugh at the plight, how many have died since Yusuf left?

Go on, the debate is getting better indeed.
:D

Very nicely put paragraph but this is what it really means:

Duke: I wanted my Adeero to rule the country with the help of Ethiopia, him and I love Ethiopia so much and would lick their boots for ever even though I have never been to Ethiopia. I just love them. I couldn't believe he was defeated. The people of Mogadishu are bunch of terrorists and looters. Though some of them are my uncles, I didn't really care their deaths since my real uncle was taking over their city, how dare did they fight my adeero. As far as the current situation, I really want the Sharif to fail, I don't want him to prove yey wrong. I want to prove all those London and SOL protesters wrong. They shouldn't have been against the government of Yey that is why I now post many threads about the war in Mogadishu.

The Zack   

^LOOL

He pretends that he was supporting the xabashi invasion of Somalia because he was a nationalist who wanted the country to be peaceful LOL. Yuu ka gadi beentaa bal. Waa baryay sacabbo malagu qarshaa? maya! Duke waxaa u fiican intuu isku xishoodo inuu confess gareeyo inta goori goor tahay.

He is basically the Rush Limbaugh of Somalia.

P.s. May the Sharif survive and may he succeed in bringing stability to the country. Amen.

Kamaavi   

I am thinking Duke would be the last person who will care about peace. :D He wants to protect only his self interest, enrich PL. But he can't always get what he wants. Wax fahan!