Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

The Islamic Forces in Somalia to Chase Out the Ethiopian In the Coming Days

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: Subxaanallaah, brother, you are waging a war to smear my credibility in SOL.

Please, stop this, and don't make me among the liers by misrepresenting my true image.

Brother you have a chance, did you lie or not?

Oromia are you Ubahane as well?
I am ajuuraan in the sense that my grandafather was Ajuuraan. what is wrong with claiming the tribe of your grandafather as pride?

War ninyahow ma Ajuuraanka ayaad khalad ka fahamtay waanba kula yaabaye. Xitaa waxaan la yaabanahay qolyahaan SOL kuma aysan darin Ajuuraanka qabiilada uu system-ka diidayo in magacooda lagu soo qoro meeshan. Midhaa uma xisaabsana qabiilkaas!

^^Ubahane is that what you said?

I like you so I will let it go, also I dont want to embarass my kin..

General Duke, don't dislike me, if Madaxweyne Sh. C/rashiid cali Sharma'arke was alive today, he would be the first to attack that vicious and criminal cum warlord C/laahi Yuusuf, because he had no faith in his heart for Somalia.

You really hate extremely your good people, and love the bad apples among my Reer Abti, that you are part of them.

Ilaahey ha naga qabto C/laahi Qaa'in. I will go soon to Baydhabo to qaarajis him, IA.

Gabbal   

Alle-Ubaahne, Duke abti ayaad u tahay, gabadhiisana u tahaye ka xishood. Ninka dhan ee aad abti u tahay gabadhasiina aad tahay inaad binaanka isku qabqabsatiin so lagama fiicno?

Hello, folks don't you have any creative idea

to defuse the looming crissis other than repeating the

propogando sound bits from waring factions.

ethiopia army coming,erteria army coming.

if there is war all parts will deploy all avaible means and what ever means nessecery

to acheve there goal another to win.

Somalia: The Impending Battle

October 26, 2006 22 30 GMT

Summary

Troops in Somalia are digging in for an anticipated battle between the country's interim government and its allies on one side and the Supreme Islamic Courts Council (SICC) on the other. Despite recent successes, a SICC victory is not assured, since the Islamists have yet to prove themselves in a pitched battle. The interim government and its allies face their own logistical obstacles, however. Regardless of who emerges victorious, fears are running high among Somalian civilians that clan reprisals will result from this struggle.

Analysis

Troops in Somalia are digging in for an anticipated battle between the country's interim government and its allies on one side and the Supreme Islamic Courts Council (SICC) on the other.

Despite recent successes, a SICC victory is not assured, since the Islamists have yet to prove themselves in a pitched battle. The interim government and its allies face their own logistical obstacles, however. Regardless of who emerges victorious, fears are running high among Somalian civilians that clan reprisals will result from this struggle.

Somalia's secular interim government and its Ethiopian and regional backers have so far blocked SICC from its goal of preserving and expanding its authority. The SICC now appears to be gearing up to overcome this obstacle. Thus, SICC leader Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys said Oct. 24 that the time for negotiations with the interim government was over. Aweys dared the interim government's backer, Ethiopia, to invade. Ethiopia's taking up the challenge would benefit SICC since increased Ethiopian involvement would motivate Somalians to support SICC against Christian foreigners.

The Islamists began rallying 2,000 troops just east of the interim government's base, Baidoa, on Oct. 26. This move came a day after the Islamists cut off the delivery of fuel from Mogadishu to Baidoa to deny government forces mobility. Aweys intends to hold massive rallies in Mogadishu and other cities under SICC control Oct. 27, a strategy designed to mobilize additional fighters.

A SICC victory over Baidoa and Ethiopian and allied troops is not assured, however. First, its base of power is the professed loyalty of Somalian warlords, many of whom could have professed that loyalty for political reasons. There is a substantial difference between convincing warlords engaged in a perpetual power struggle to profess a potentially beneficial loyalty and actually getting them to act on it by deploying their own militias far from their personal centers of power. Second, even if the warlords can be mobilized, finding sufficient transportation to project their forces en masse in southern and central Somalia could prove problematic -- to say nothing of the logistics needed to sustain combat operations. And third, getting those militias to coordinate and operate on the same level as a uniformed military force poses great challenges to the Islamists.

Baidoa has the benefit of Ethiopia's backing -- a country with a structured, equipped military, which could prove decisive in any conflict with the fairly ragtag Somalian militias. With additional support from Uganda and Kenya, even logistical support alone, will shift the balance of power even further to Baidoa's corner.

Dependency comes at a cost for Baidoa, though. Addis Ababa and its allies face major hurdles, which imperils Baidoa's likelihood of success. Ethiopia has reportedly had trouble in the past supplying its troops on the Somalian border with food and water. Supplying engaged, advancing units would prove even more problematic. Although Ethiopian troops are operating near their own border, their supply lines run much deeper into Ethiopia. Though Ethiopia does field a number of transport aircraft capable of operating from improvised airfields like those in Baidoa, it is probably not capable of supporting a large presence in Somalia solely by air.

War in Somalia will involve infantry, trucks and "technicals" -- pickups with heavy machine guns and recoilless rifles mounted in the truck beds. Ethiopia does have some 250 old Soviet-era tanks (T-54s and T-62s) and 300-plus armored reconnaissance/fighting vehicles, not to mention artillery, artillery rockets and air defense. It also would enjoy undisputed control of airspace, fielding 25 Mi-24 Hind attack helicopters and a number of combat fighter jets that could be used to engage massed Somalian militias or bombard a small town in which those militias might shelter.

To counter the Ethiopian armed forces, SICC militia and its assortment of warlords riding on technicals reportedly continue to receive weapons from Ethiopia's rival Eritrea, including surface-to-air missile systems, anti-tank recoilless rifles and rocket-propelled grenade weapons systems, heavy machine guns and anti-aircraft artillery cannons. More menacingly than these conventional armaments is the likelihood that hard-liners within the SICC led by Adan Hashi Ayro, an extremist trained in Afghanistan, will recruit foreign jihadists to boost their fighting force. It is believed Yemen will become a transit point for the recruitment of jihadists fighting in Iraq to join the fray in Somalia.

The battle for Baidoa is not the ultimate prize, though. To achieve their goals, the Islamists must hold Mogadishu and eject the secular government and its allies from Baidoa. For their part, the interim government and its Ethiopian and Ugandan allies have to hold Baidoa and eject the Islamists from Mogadishu. Neither of these goals is realistically achievable, however. The Islamists cannot project force to take Baidoa from the already-entrenched interim government and its Ethiopian backers. And the Ethiopians would be foolish to try fighting their way into Mogadishu.

And while Somalian and neighboring political actors mobilize and maneuver their forces, however, Somalian civilians fear they will bear the brunt of the looming battle. Reprisals against rival clans, especially between the ****** and ****** clans in central Somalia --the clans of Aweys and Interim President Abdullahi Yusuf, respectively -- is a fear that resonates deeply ahead of Somalia's battle.

Oromia   

quote: Subxaanallaah, brother, you are waging a war to smear my credibility in SOL.

Please, stop this, and don't make me among the liers by misrepresenting my true image.

Brother you have a chance, did you lie or not?

Oromia are you Ubahane as well?
Of course, there are ethnic Somalis, too. Is there a surprise Gen. Abzaid is leading the US army in Iraq?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Alle-Ubaahne, Duke abti ayaad u tahay, gabadhiisana u tahaye ka xishood. Ninka dhan ee aad abti u tahay gabadhasiina aad tahay inaad binaanka isku qabqabsatiin so lagama fiicno?

Abtiyow, hadii arintaas la iga soo hubiyo, waxaa General Duke ku waajiba inuu xaal i siiyo, maadaama uu nin xididkiisa ah uu si xun ula dhaqmay.

Waxaan ka rabaa inuu igu xaal marsho in uu mowqifkiisa c/laahi yuusuf ku aadan wax ka badelo.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ lool@shabaab al xasan turki,
Paraganoow eegadan maxaad leedahay

War Paragon haduu dadkaas ka yahay Soomaali Maxamed, anigana waxaan rabaa inaan u sheego inaanan kala fogeyn oo aan ahay dadka kasoo uskumay reerka uu Xasan Turki ka dhashay, inkastoo ay HG nagu sheegaan. LOL

Laakiin Nuunow waxaan ku fakarayaa ninyahow sidaan Ethiopia dumarkooda gaalada ah markii lasoo qaniimeesto uga faa'iideysan lahaa, inkastoo la yiri waxaa ku badan Cudurka afarta xaraf ah, ee AIDS-ka.

Walee tii naag aheyd hadeer ayaan ka dhargeynaa, insha-Allah. Waa inaan meesha ka ordaa oo dhulkii qabtaa inteey goori goor tahay.

Ilaahow naag tigree ah oo aan bilaash ku heysto ha ii waayin, oo aan waligeed la gudin, Aamiin!
Ana waxaan la yaabayay markaad difaacday kan yiri ninkii naag xooga khalad maleh.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Are you denying the fact that Allah gave us the permission to enjoy the benefit of the jihaad, among which is to enjoy their women without nikaax?

:D:D

Now it makes sense!!!
:D:D
You are funny sxb!!

Question: What if they the ethopian women refuse? What is the rule on that?
Khalaf, that's the bottom line, eh?

NASSIR   

"

The battle for Baidoa is not the ultimate prize, though. To achieve their goals, the Islamists must hold Mogadishu and eject the secular government and its allies from Baidoa. For their part, the interim government and its Ethiopian and Ugandan allies have to hold Baidoa and eject the Islamists from Mogadishu. Neither of these goals is realistically achievable, however. The Islamists cannot project force to take Baidoa from the already-entrenched interim government and its Ethiopian backers. And the Ethiopians would be foolish to try fighting their way into Mogadishu."

The Somali Reconciliation Commission SRC now set up in Baidabo could shake the stalemate btw the two opposing groups. War is not the solution. I hope this commission heed a close attention to these recommedations of Ahmed A. Hassan. http://www.wardheernews.com/Articles_06/October/23_Somalia_Peace_Process_AHassan.htm

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Cara:

Khalaf, that's the bottom line, eh?

Cara the bottom line, don’t be mistaken. I asked the brother a question regarding his statement. There is no aim...and the brother is a joker I think :D . as Muslims we have high principals.

Islam is a mercy to mankind and the Muslims are just to all and protect the weak. When I think about a Muslim army in jihad what comes to mind is when the Nabi scw and 10,000 Mujhideen entered Mecca victorious against their enemies who had tortured them, killed many of them, chased them out of their lands for many years .What did they do when they had full power? They entered the city with heads bow downed in humility, they took no revenge, they burned down no building no home, they never touched an innocent women of the fallen side, but instead they preceded to the Kabba destroyed the false gods, declared Mecca as City of One God and assured that all in Mecca are safe and will not be harmed in the least. Many converted to Islam because of the mercy of its followers-who were commanded by Allah:

"O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness;....

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Well¬Acquainted with what you do.

^^^^That is Islam. A mercy to Mankind. smile.gif

^^^Now you did not say you was Ajuran [pardon mr moderator]

If you are sure say so, because in SOL we can search past threads??

Brother Duke,those folks that Alle ubaahne claims to be from are hostages of Dahir awey's familiy's as of historically and whenever they are asked about what they are,then that is when they claim they are from that ancient dynasty from kalafo.If Alle Ubahne is truelly from that family,then why are his pple pro TFG?The dude is abusing that Kalafo pple,he aint from there ee haisa sheego hadii uu isa sheegid ubaahanyahay.

Alle ubaahne,leave alone pple's history,and let ur folks leave alone pple's history.